Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:That dark green shade suits Charlotte very much (regarding her hair colour and complexion). Besides, the folded section of her Gucci trousers appears interesting...
Additionally, I love her big ethno-style earrings (picture 7), being a bit jealous since I can't wear such heavy things due to my pretty thin earlobes:whistling:.

Last edited:
^I really like that outfit! I even like the pants. She is so effortless.

LovelyKate said:
Charlotte at Monaco Jumping, June 2011: Gucci trousers and shoes.
I don't really like this trousers. Hate the bag, too granny, according to me. However, she looked great: she has a very natural beauty which allows her to look beautiful, even with bad outfits.

I like her shoes.....this is the only nice thing I can say about this outfit.....obviously I'm not very fashion forward if this is fashion

I've come to think of Charlotte as one of the cool girls we all know. One of those girls that just know how to put things together and make it look effortless and look great all at the same time. She really does have a good style, there's not a lot of her wardrobe that I don't like.

Charlotte at Monaco Jumping, June 2011: Gucci trousers and shoes.
I don't really like this trousers. Hate the bag, too granny, according to me. However, she looked great: she has a very natural beauty which allows her to look beautiful, even with bad outfits.

I like the shoes and... and that would be all. I can't stand those pants and the cheap-looking top does nothing good to the whole appearance. The bag is very old-lady looking, not suitable for a young girl Charlotte is.

Charlotte at the closing ceremony for the international jumping of Monte Carlo on June 25,
wearing a short pink and white dress. She has changed hairstyle and shoes during that
evening, it looks best with high heels and pinned-up hairstyle. With flat shoes and the
other two hairstyles it looks more like a beach dress, interesting to compare..:)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Full view 3 ** Upper part ** Back view ** Jewellery **

Lovely pink and white dress, the colors do suit her.

It's worth remembering that Charlotte is not a fashion model.
She's a young woman who is being photographed a great deal, and she may not always enjoy the experience.

Oh, now i understood.. In the bag she had her shoes!
Also, Beatrice's dress seems promising!

Wonder what the significance of that ring is?

Charlotte at the closing ceremony for the international jumping of Monte Carlo on June 25,
wearing a short pink and white dress. She has changed hairstyle and shoes during that
evening, it looks best with high heels and pinned-up hairstyle. With flat shoes and the
other two hairstyles it looks more like a beach dress, interesting to compare..:)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Full view 3 ** Upper part ** Back view ** Jewellery **

The change of shoes certainly gives an whole different reading to the ensemble, still... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I still only like the high heeled shoes. With or without, it looks like a beach dress. Nice colours, but that's all.

Charlotte looked great during the wedding festivities! My favorite is the gown for the gala dinner.

That gala dinner gown is divine. I liked the religious wedding outfit as well, but I wasn't wild about the civil wedding look. Especially the hat.

This the 1st time Charlotte looks like a princess...just lovely.

Charlotte hardly disappoints and tonight she blew everyone out of the water! Definitely one of my favorite looks for the gala!

Last edited:

Civil wedding look was cute and lovely shades of pale blue. Not sure about the hat, though.

Not sure about the wedding look. Certainly interesting, but I noticed what I've read here before - she has an odd way of walking and no good posture which ruined the look a bit for me. Nevertheless she reminded me a bit of a swan, she certainly has "something" about her.

The look at the dinner: simply stunning. :wub:

Maybe it's because I just watched the film, but her dress reminds me of one of Grace kelly's costume from To Catch a Thief.

Yes my thoughts exactly. I seem to remember Caroline also wearing a similar style & colour quite a few years back. This is one of the most beautiful gowns I have seen Charlotter wear.:):)

Love love love the dinner gown. A salute to her grandma in To Catch A Thief? Perhaps unintentional.

The pink one during the religious ceremony is edgy and so Charlotte somehow. I expect this number to be included in Vogue's 10 Best Dressed soon. The best part of the look though is from the neck up. Love the makeup and the headpiece. A salute to...Natalie Portman in the Black Swan? LOL that last bit's a joke.

Don't like the blue one from the civil wedding ceremony at all. Just bad. The color's all right, and that's the best part of the whole look. The shoes were blah, but the dress... the proportions were all wrong and so unflattering. On side view photos she looks like she has a weird belly. Strange length, and that jacket made everything weirder still. Just sloppy dressing all in all.

Last edited:
The pink dress is lovely but the collar just doesn't seattle down and it seams that open...

The pink one is of course, Chanel. The powder blue one or Princess Grace blue (accdg to the designer) gown is Giambattista Valli. I love the pink one but I so hope she realizes that she looks best when not wearing Chanel.

Well well, what a mighty fine surprise. Her evening gown was sent to her before that collection came out. It's from Giambattista Valli's first ever HC collection.

Giambattista Valli Fall 2011 Couture Collection Slideshow on Style.com

I really liked the Chanel dresses on her. The blue one takes my favorite of the two because the pink one was slightly manly on the shoulders but the Valli dress is just exquisite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom