Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte looks gorgeous but I'm not sure about the entire look. I know, I know, those kind of shoes are en vogue, but I will never really like them and together with the short dress it does like funny somehow.

Charlotte looks gorgeous but I'm not sure about the entire look. I know, I know, those kind of shoes are en vogue, but I will never really like them and together with the short dress it does like funny somehow.

I agree about the shoes. It's not about the heels, to me they're of the wrong colour, they're too dark for such lighted coloured dress... . I think the shoes colour should match the tone of the dress. Or, maybe contrast wuth it, but in a vibrant tone, not black! :ermm:

I think you're right, Lazuli. Black seems a tad too harsh for a good contrast here.

Last edited:
I much prefer her in that smashing, strapless sunflower yellow evening gown she wore in early April....this little beige dress with black platforms doesn't appeal to me at all....:sad:

Charlotte Casiraghi during the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in Monaco on May 29, 2011,
wearing a lovely red and white dress - looks fresh and eye-catching.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The dress is wonderful!!! Red is such a nice color!

Last edited:
I really like this dress on Charlotte - very patriotic for this occasion, & Alex is looking smart too. Interesting comment on the Grand Prix thread about the ring that Charlotte is wearing on her left hand.

The dress is nice, but shoes ...:ermm:
It's not best decision to wear that shoes :)

Everything is beautiful on her. Does someone know the designers of dress, bag & shoes???

Charlotte is a stunning lady. Would love her lips! She does IMO look a little severe or pouty sometimes - she needs to relax her face and she is perfection.

It seams like a Missoni dress...doesn't it? The shoes are all right with this look, but I don't like the bag...

Lovely summer dress, great colors IMo on her. Her bag is by Valentino, quite granny looking for age and that dress.

It's not the first time Charlotte uses this kind of "granny" bag. This one is so old fashioned!! Even if it's a Valentino!! ;)

Personally I can't stand the pattern of the dress. It's so retro 70's (obviously not my favorite decade in fashion ;) ) - damn, together with the hairnet of the Queen that's simply too much remembrance concerning my granny's style. :lol: But the color is great for her, love the sunglasses and the ring. Charlotte looks always good, no matter what she wears. :)

Maybe it's because Charlotte and I are the same age that I like the dress too :) I think it's cute and great color too!

What's the famous ring that was referred to?

Charlotte Casiraghi attending the 'Sadie Coles And Angela Missoni Dinner For Gabriel Kuri
And Urs Fischer' in Venice, Italy on May 31, wearing a nice black and white dress that
looks great on her.

** Full view ** With a jacket ** Upper part ** Close up **

Charlotte Casiraghi attending the 'Sadie Coles And Angela Missoni Dinner For Gabriel Kuri
And Urs Fischer' in Venice, Italy on May 31, wearing a nice black and white dress that
looks great on her.

Thats a Missioni dress, I also think the white & orange dress to the Grand Prix was also by the designer (same print different colors).

She does pull of prints really well IMP. She looked good in the dress, very age appropriate even thought it was black and white.

Lovely dress to wear in a summer nigth party and lolvey to wear with flat sandals...I love the dress and the look!:flowers:

looks great on her.

The dress is very pretty; I like also the loose hair and the make-up. Only those sandals seem too casual to combine with the whole..

Thats a Missioni dress, I also think the white & orange dress to the Grand Prix was also by the designer (same print different colors).

She does pull of prints really well IMP. She looked good in the dress, very age appropriate even thought it was black and white.

Purepeople.com confirms that's a Missoni dress. I like it!

Edit: her shoes for Monaco Grand Prix are said to be Prada.

Last edited:

Charlotte attending the 'Il Mondo Vi Appartiene' dinner at Fondazione Cini on June 1, 2011 in Venice, Italy,
wearing a very special dress. At first it looks as if it was a top and a skirt, but from the back view you can
see that it's a dress.

I like the colours a lot, the only thing I dislike is the belly top part.

** Full view ** Side view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom