Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with her being such a young girl, I think she should rather wear such colors than blacks & greys :) She seems to be able to pull almost all colors off & prints as well.

Agree! P. Caroline used to be much more " colorful " in her wardrobe when she was Charlotte's age, than Charlotte is now. I sometimes wonder if her sistematic choice of the black coulor doesn't mean a need to protect herself, a need to go unnoticed. After all, we all keep saying she's shy... Well, maybe she is and the black colour is a way to efface... :cool: :cool: :cool:

^ We have been having a lot of sun in France for one week! :cool: Maybe Charlotte took time to enjoy sunbathing? Or maybe it's a fake tan, but according to me it's not the kind of thing Charlotte would use... She's a very natural beauty!

She's outside riding horses all day. She's been in Monaco or San Remo for about the last month.

iceflower said:

Charlotte Casiraghi attending a gala evening for Amade in Monaco, April 7th 2011.

Very nice spring colour and fabric.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Close-Up **

Upon closer inspection her face seems a different color then her body, bad makeup or is her face sunburned/tanned? Still the look is striking and I for one love it

I just don't like the shoes with the dress...they don't match the dress at all...she tried to have a modern look but she missed it...

Upon closer inspection her face seems a different color then her body, bad makeup or is her face sunburned/tanned? Still the look is striking and I for one love it
I think it's crappy foundation work. It's too orange-y and they only did the face. :ROFLMAO:

YES it is very sumilar but it is NOT the same dress. Charlotte's dress has dark shadows and Pcs Graces's is clearly white and yellow.

I just don't like the shoes with the dress...they don't match the dress at all...she tried to have a modern look but she missed it...

Yes... they're a bit to casual for the occasion! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

The recent (US) issue of Hello Magazine said the dres was by Yves Saint Laurent but I can't confirm this via style.com. Can anybody else confirm or deny this?

If that is YSL, I'm the pope. It's not even in the style of the current YSL. That is a modified Valli dress. Usually these magazines just namedrop a designer but don't actually check if it's true.

It didn't seem like a YSL, since all the collections I looked at going back to 2009 was neutral colors and no prints.

I agree. They look too chunky and awkward. I think a thin strappy sandal would have been better. But the dress is lovely, and she looks stunning otherwise.:flowers:

That's a very simple classic outfit (with an excellent cut) but the modern leaf shadow design of Charlotte's shoes looks beautiful and serves as an eye-catcher i.m.o.. I like the back view of her jacket as well...

Charlotte Casiraghi attending amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala during the 64th Annual Cannes
Film Festival at Hotel Du Cap on May 19, 2011 in Antibes, France.

A very pretty dress for her age and perfectly combined with the high heels, as they prevent the
look from being too sweet.

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

Charlotte Casiraghi attending amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala during the 64th Annual Cannes
Film Festival at Hotel Du Cap on May 19, 2011 in Antibes, France.

A very pretty dress for her age and perfectly combined with the high heels, as they prevent the
look from being too sweet.

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

Perfect look especially for her age. The color is pretty and the layers of tulle on the skirt is really nice.

Best look so far for her in 2011.

[edit] she's wearing Chanel HC S/S 2002

Last edited:
I really like this dress. It fits perfectly (which isn't always the case with Chanel on Charlotte).

This is a great, stylish dress which looks really beautiful on Charlotte's athletic body i.m.o.. That cream-coloured tulle fabric suits her. I particularly love those three divisions of the dress' upper part (the middle, curved division stands out nicely), but I would have preferred golden earrings and shoes instead of dark ones -they are not after my fancy, at least not when combined with this outfit.

Last edited:
Yes, LovelyKate, Charlotte's look reminded me of a ballerina, too:). Princess Caroline used to attend ballet classes in her youth, but has Charlotte herself ever tried it?
Anyway, thanks for posting a photo of the back view of her dress! It is quite appealing and -considering the front view alone- I wouldn't have expected to spot a horizontal slit...

Yes, LovelyKate, Charlotte's look reminded me of a ballerina, too:). Princess Caroline used to attend ballet classes in her youth, but has Charlotte herself ever tried it?
Anyway, thanks for posting a photo of the back view of her dress! It is quite appealing and -considering the front view alone- I wouldn't have expected to spot a horizontal slit...

( ... ) has Charlotte herself ever tried it?

Yes she did Lina. I remember reading in Hola, back in 1991, shortly after Stefano's death, an article, saying that P. Caroline had taken her daughter to her ballet lesson. So i believe she did. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom