Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No for whatever it is she's wearing (a dress?, pants?, IDK). No for either the top part of that something or is it a necklace? No for the booties (?) and no for the make-up (way too much). Over all - no.
It's a jumpsuit.

I loved it from the waist up. But the MC Hammer pantsuit look should be consigned to the past and remain there IMO...love the shoes though.

dbarn67 said:
I loved it from the waist up. But the MC Hammer pantsuit look should be consigned to the past and remain there IMO...love the shoes though.

My thoughts exactly!

No for whatever it is she's wearing (a dress?, pants?, IDK). No for either the top part of that something or is it a necklace? No for the booties (?) and no for the make-up (way too much). Over all - no.

I think the "necklace" is part of the jumpsuit, if not I think it suits to the jumpsuit well, though I'm not a fan of those jumpsuits nor of that kind of necklaces. I found she looked good and appropriate for the event that she attended here. Make up may be a bit too heavy, though. ;)

I quite like the top part, but all in all, jumpsuits are not my cup of tea. The make-up is too heavy, she doesn't need it.:ermm:

She looked really cool in the jumpsuit, the hair and make up were perfectly done. I especially liked the make up for a change. I was getting bored of all natural look.

I really dislike her make up, but her dress is beautiful and unique :)
The make-up is too strong and makes her look older instead of emhasising her vitality and youth. Besides, this outfit isn't just my type.

unknown event Char with Camilla al Fayed...sorry for not having exact date hope this is ok:

Yes, i remember these photos. They were taken a few years a go in Paris ( i don't recall exactly the event in question ) but it was a time Charlotte appeared a lot in different night events, and i rememcer that when these specific photos were taken rumours were that she was a little bit...
drunk!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Rumours... :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, i remember these photos. They were taken a few years a go in Paris ( i don't recall exactly the event in question ) but it was a time Charlotte appeared a lot in different night events, and i rememcer that when these specific photos were taken rumours were that she was a little bit...
drunk!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Rumours... :ermm:

well beeing ..hmm let´s say dizzy from cocktails might happen to jet set girls...glad me or others here not always have photoguys around...lol

Well she looks a bit dizzy indeed, but at least she used to dress better back then. Pretty dress, appropriate for her age and for a night out with cocktails. Cheers! :wine:

2011 Monaco Rose Ball - I suppose the colour is obvious.

We see Charlotte in a lot black. I personal like black, but not almost every time. I would like a close up of the outfit especially the pin.

BTW all three Casiraghis look unsure in the photo.

Last edited:
She makes it work, but it's a bit matronly. Something more youthful wouldn't have hurt.

Charlotte's cameo pin is turned sideways.

I think she looks appropriately demure for the circumstances. With Princess Antoinette's death and everything. All three siblings looked a little down. I am pleasantly surprised that she didn't wear Chanel. I thought Karl always dressed them for the Rose Ball. I like the Lanvin on her even if it is black.

I'm not sure about the dress, it looks a bit sloppy on her.

Yeah I noticed this too. Other than that her outfit looks okay to me.

Maybe her cameo was turned sideways on purpose, for a greater effect, so to speak. As to the dress, well, it was hard to choose the right dress considering the situation. A cross between a mourning dress and a party dress... UFF!!!:ermm:

I'm not too fond of this Lanvin dress but the cameo pin and the earrings are very elegant!

I think that is a Valli skirt. She wore the same one to his store opening and dinner in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom