Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the sandels finish what is a very 'in the moment' look. She looks lovely and what a figure!

Love the outfit. A cool, casual look for a warm day. She has a fantastic figure.

Her figure is exceptional. Great figures like that DO NOT come easy!! I can tell she works out really hard. I like her toned physique. If she lifts weights they're probably light with a lot of reps because she still has that "girly" figure.

I like the style of the shoes, it's just the colour is off. White would be nice but perhaps not "hip" enough for Charlotte and too bland for the outfit.
These could go well with it:
http://www.shoemall.com/assets/product_images/styles/large/138292BLU4Z.jpg
or
http://www.shoemall.com/assets/product_images/styles/large/165317BLU1Z.jpg

Just some ideas...

Her figure is exceptional. Great figures like that DO NOT come easy!! I can tell she works out really hard. I like her toned physique. If she lifts weights they're probably light with a lot of reps because she still has that "girly" figure.
I'm not sure she has to work that hard at it. I think she's normally a skinny girl. She may lift arm weights as her arms look a bit toned. But other than that I think she takes after her mum and grandmother Grace and was blessed with a good figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^
I think that she works hard as CP5 said, I remember that when she was younger she was "fatter" and even the press especulated saying that she was pregnant.

They speculated about her being pregnant because of her physique? How awful. Perhaps she still had some baby fat then. Isn't Charlene only about 22?

Trust me, my brother is personal trainer and I can tell very well when someone works out hard. Just look at her physique. She's not a skinny "flabby", but a skinny "toned". She could be naturally skinny but being toned doesn't come with genes. It comes with hard work.

Totally agree, I am sure she works out hard to have this figure. Few years ago, she had a little belly, and there have been even rumours that she was pregrant, but it was just fat. Now her figure is really stunning and toned, and you can even see chocolat's tablettes" of her stomach :)). My dream is to be like those women with slim toned figure and who keep having curves, like Princess Mary and Kate Middelton.
If somebody has tips, poke me :lol:

Trust me, my brother is personal trainer and I can tell very well when someone works out hard. Just look at her physique. She's not a skinny "flabby", but a skinny "toned". She could be naturally skinny but being toned doesn't come with genes. It comes with hard work.

What happened to Charlotte's thread? About 20 posts have been deleted from this thread.
This also happened to Caroline's thread about a month or so ago although I decided not to say anything then. But now this is the second thread and it only seems to be the Monaco threads that this happens to. :ermm:

Charlotte visited the Cannes party.
The colourcdtnkj of her dress is pale grey, she is slim and young!:previous:

Cannes star style: Glamorous gowns from the Vanity Fair/Gucci party
The dress is pretty and fits Charlotte nicely.

MONTE-CARLO, MONACO - JUNE 26: Charlotte Casiraghi and HSH Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the 15th Monte Carlo International Jumping on June 26, 2010 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

Outfit Side Detail

MONTE-CARLO, MONACO - JUNE 26: Charlotte Casiraghi and HSH Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the 15th Monte Carlo International Jumping on June 26, 2010 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

Outfit Side Detail

Not a good choice for Charlotte this dress...:sad: :sad: :sad:

I rather like this bold print. The open slits on the sides give it a stylish youthful look.

I think she looks good. For me, she can actually wear it well.

^ I agree.She can wear it in a decent way without looking ridiculous.;)

Outfit Side Detail

She really knows how to dress. Love it, love Ms Casiraghi's shoes. Princess Caroline looks good too. I can not see Caroline's hair, but it looks like she styled it.:flowers:

Nice earrings! She looks good w/ her hair pulled back.

Outfit Side Detail

I don't find this dress extremely ugly or awful, but I still don't like it. She can wear almost anything she wants, why this? The shoes are horrible. I know they're a big trend right now - this doesn't mean they make our legs look nice... Quite the opposite IMO.:cool:

Ghastly dress with a ghastly pattern and ghastly cut-outs, worn with the kind of horrid shoes which will be very hard to explain to any potential daughter of hers in twenty years' time.

Dear Boris, sometimes I think you're going to have a stroke with all this kitsch around here.:D:flowers: But I love the way you express yourself - every time a new parallel or witticism! :) Glad to meet you and to read you!;)

Side Detail

Very very pretty dress, young and fresh!

I love the side picture, it is like "My God I've eaten soooo much! My horse will reject me from his back"

My favorite picture of Charlotte to date ~ Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - 2010 Monte Carlo Rose Ball - Zimbio ~ exquisite!!!! *clapping*

IIRC, the very first thing that came to mind when I saw this picture was the phrase, taken from Regency England back in the 1800's, a diamond of the first water.

In my youth, I recall reading a lot of English Regency love novels, wherein the young ladies that appeared in society for the very first time, a coming out ball if you will, were classified in terms of beauty. And the most beautiful young lady at the ball would always be classified as a diamond of the first water. And that is what Miss Charlotte Casiraghi is ~ a diamond ~ especially in this pic. :)

That's just vulgar! No further comments... :nonono: And could someone please tell her that large hoops are completely outdated? Gosh, it's so obvious this girl has NO friends!:eek:

:D

Vulgar!!! Why? It does not show any "special" [er ofthe body. For me it is magnificent, chick and young.

Vulgar!!! Why? It does not show any "special" [er ofthe body. For me it is magnificent, chick and young.

Oh, so you expect to see her 'girls' out in order to call something 'vulgar'? I don't and it's an opinion.;) With all due respect, if this is your idea of elegance (I guess you meant 'chic'), so be it. But asking someone why she/he finds it vulgar, well, you know, this can't be analysed any further. I call it the way I see it.:flowers:

Oh, so you expect to see her 'girls' out in order to call something 'vulgar'? I don't and it's an opinion.;) With all due respect, if this is your idea of elegance (I guess you meant 'chic'), so be it. But asking someone why she/he finds it vulgar, well, you know, this can't be analysed any further. I call it the way I see it.:flowers:

I'm sorry to have an opinion different than yours, I was just asking what defines this dress as vulgar? You can like it or not like it, but "vulgar" it is a special word, with an exact meaning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom