Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, okay, I didn't know she was checking out the course---cuz if so that is definitely VERY impractical. I thought it was just closing ceremony or something.

So do I.
The back view is rather interesting, but overall a wonderful dress IMO. Especially the colour and fabric - Charlotte looks just fabulous and it is most pleasing to see her in such a rich colour. :flowers:

The sequined sleeves are a bit much. I would've preferred them to be the same fabric as the rest of the dress. It is a nice dress on her, but I don't like the extra material hanging down the back.

It's a very cute dress and I like the sequins on the sleeves. But I agree the panel on the back would look better if it was a long gown, not on a short dress.

The dress is lovely but the back part ruins it. I like the sleeves, they add a younger more fun look to the dress. Its very age appropriate IMO.

I am really loving this dress right now. The colour is just gorgeous and very youthfull. The contrast of black and pink with the sequins and the sleeves are fantastic. And I love the back, very dramatic!

I don´t like the back of the dress, but the front view is amazing. The colour and the shape are stunning. I also quite like her hairdo.:flowers:

I thought Charlotte's "train" on this dress was slightly awkward.....but I loved the front, especially the sleeves! Wish she would stand more elegantly too....

Love the front of the outfit, but the back ruins it. It looks like just an extra piece of material glued on for fun. :ermm:
What happened to flat duchesse satin for the ballet ?
The other outfit dosen't do much for me as it appears age inappropriate for Char somehow jmo. It flattens her like she has been steppped on in the dimension of the definitive shapes and colours for her. I wish they would get her colours down as to what suits and enhances and what does not. But I guess Char is young enough to still have fun with it.
Those constant black stockings are they a beatnik thing or what?

Love the front of the outfit, but the back ruins it. It looks like just an extra piece of material glued on for fun. :ermm:

yeah ditto...think the same..but i like the balck violet contrast...thanxfor sharing

I see Charlotte has a new hair cut - I think I like it & I certainly like the camel coat - I think this colour suits her .

Getty images(Film premiere)

I thought she did, too, but apparently not. The new pics of her on ski vacay w/ her family & Alex show her with long, still harsh dark, locks.

The camel coat is totally shapeless - for me, there's absolutely nothing to like about it. The hair is nothing special either. I think she needs to take care of her appearance and put some effort there. A beautiful face doesn't save anyone IMO.

Photo from Getty Images

She looks gorgeous! The hair and makeup is flawless, the cut of the dress is not my favorite but I think she works it and it's NOT BLACK so + + + + points for that! I think the pink looks good against for her complexion as well. :flowers:

Oh, and the shoes are okay, too, but not my fave part of the look.

I find the above look ridiculous. Fresh and young, beautiful bright colours, but the execution totally failed IMO. Anyway, what I dislike most is the BF, if that can be taken as a compliment...:whistling:

Photo from Getty Images

She looks gorgeous! The hair and makeup is flawless, the cut of the dress is not my favorite but I think she works it and it's NOT BLACK so + + + + points for that! I think the pink looks good against for her complexion as well. :flowers:

Oh, and the shoes are okay, too, but not my fave part of the look.
I dislike this dress,specially the form.I dislike shoes too,they are extravagant imo:whistling:

The peach/pink dress color is lovely IMO and the design is interesting. I am not fond of the skin color layer underneth, hanging fabric at the back and the the piece which just hamgs from under the neck besides that, the dress design is pretty.

while i'm not a fan of the dress thank goodness it isn't black.

I absolutely love that coral pink color on Charlotte. The dress design was interesting, and personally I don't care for it. I really don't like those shoes with that dress. I don't think they are pretty, and they certainly don't match. The purple dress worn at the ballet was beautiful except for that train thing. The style and the color were spot on. Charlotte really looks beautiful in such pretty colors. The outfit worn to the horse show/arena was pretty in my opinion, except that I think her pants were too short. I actually loved the grey boots, but not with that outfit. I would have much rather seen her wearing more equestrian-style boots, instead of stiletto heels. The pale blue of the blouse was really pretty, and the pants were nice too, just think they should have been longer, IMO.

It took me looking a second time at the pics but I do like the dress. At first, I was like, ew, it's awful, even though Charlotte looks amazing! Her body!:ohmy: Her body has never looked so great, not even in her "six pack" summer, and considering she was a teen then, that's saying something.
But I just looked again at the pics and I kind of like the dress too, though I think on someone else, it might be hard to pull it off.
I love her makeup too. Nice lipstick color.

Yea, some people on TFS are dogging it but I actually quite like it. I think this is the first time since...I can't even remember when, that I absolutely LOVED an outfit of hers. Hopefully she keeps it up. BTW, for all you active fashionistas out there, does anybody know if Stella McCartney's is due for London fashion week? Because if so, there's a chance we may see Char there...:whistling:

I like the flouncy bottom part of the dress but not the top part, it looks strange.

Gistening Seas

:rose2: So glad someone mentioned it was a Valentino how nice!!

:rose: Coral is what the color is and it's exquisite for her she would probably look good in salmon's and tourquios too!! This is a quality that is unique to the Stephanie and Caroline and their children they like Pss. Grace can wear color superbly and never have to be afraid of experimenting with color because it looks wonderful on them my fav colors too
:rose2: Although i must say we have been a little behind in keeping up with the haute coutoure this year Karl Lagerfelds work is superb i loved his collection this year as well the other talented designers:heartflower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom