Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this deep red color on her but the front is a bit too low cut.

Were these outfits talked about?

Charlotte @ Mapping The Studio - 'L'Uomo Vogue' Art Issue Opening Party

Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures - Mapping The Studio - 'L'Uomo Vogue' Art Issue Opening Party - Zimbio

Charlotte walking around Italy

WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive

I love the first outfit, especially the jacket because it balances out all the black. But the second outfit is a alright, but I don't know...I think it would've worked better on the curvier Charlotte from 2006.

Edit: I don't know if I have to put this but anyway courtesy of Wireimage and zimbio.com

^ I love that Stella McCartney jacket! So cute and a kind of an unusual choice for Charlotte. I like that she has branched out a little more lately. I agree that the second outfit is not quite as cute although it's typical Charlotte. Very chic and elegant. I know it's been said before, but the girl would look hot in a paper sack.

The dress is nice, but I would like to see Charlotte, wearing in bright colours, for a example pink or yellow.

Why always in black?There are many other colours.....

Well,too much black can be really boring,but the cardigan in the first pic looks fantastic!She seems really close with Eugenie Niarchos lately (with the red dress).

I really like her equestrian look. The white gives it a chic, clean look, and the soft beige sweater makes the outfit look more feminine. She looks very elegant and classic in these riding clothes.

I loved the cardigan,the boots & the Hermes belt.She looked elegant once again!

Thank you for this collection,QueenoftheLight!But her fashion sense doesn't impress me anymore.I kind of liked the first dress,but nothing to go crazy about.She's young & fresh,but her style doesn't differ at all from that of other 23 year-old girls.

I like the jacket and the scarf. But imo the jeans is too short. And black trousers and black jacket is a little bit boring.

Nice scarf and flats!The rest was too boring,imo.

I wonder why she wears black clothes all the time...Anyway,the jacket & jeans were awful,but I loved the shoes!She looked very beautiful in these pictures!

The Blue dress looks lovely with Carlotte's beautiful bule eyes. However, I am not seeing how the green metallic pump on the shoes goes with the outfit. Is it just me?

The dress has a nice colour, but I dislike the heels. As to the colour of the pump - you could also say its turquoise, but to me it doesn't really match to the blue dress.

Love the color of the dress but the way the dress is cut doesn't flatter her body very much. And the color of the heels on her shoes doesn't match the dress at all.

The dress is lovely, but the black stockings with those shoes look awful.

Her face is lovely and cute.
The deep blue color suits her perfectly, I also like the heels. She must very tall with those shoes. But I'm not convinced with the combination of black pantyhose and those heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom