Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the pics. I went looking for her dress but for some reason just didn't make the connection between what Char was wearing what the dress on the runway. I think I like the runway version better.

Though it's always black. I love the dress. Especially the skirt.

Always black and grey..blah...the only color she's had lately was the Miu Miu handbag (pink) and the leopard print flats.YAWN

I like this dress. It is really simple, but it looks very nice on Charlotte. I do wish that she would wear brighter colors, but this color doesn't look too drab. I really like her bag.

I agree. I like this dress a lot. She looks really nice.:flowers:

I think she looked great yesterday at the Monaco GP - the floral summer dress was really pretty and youthful
At the ball she also looked great in that raspberry colour as it was a nice change from black.

^^I like the color of that raspberry dress on her. The 2nd pic looks like she needs a good bra though!

The colour is lovely but I dislike the bracelet cord

Yes ,I agree with you,and I like the lipstick very much:flowers:

It would be better shoes with the same colour as the dress...

She looks lovely. Her dress is perfect to me, natural, simple and wonderful colour.

The dress somehow looks similar but less grand than the one the woman (sorry forget her name) wears who is engaged to Albert.

You do not need a bra in Europe if you are small busted and young.

Charlotte is very pretty .In my opinion,she would be even more beautiful changing her colour of hair to blond,like her grandmother Grace:flowers:

Charlotte is very pretty .In my opinion,she would be even more beautiful changing her colour of hair to blond,like her grandmother Grace:flowers:

I don't think she would be better in blonde, her features are mediterranean (heigh cheekbones and pulpous lips), and her skin is more olive than her grandmother, the colour which can suit her the most is her actual colour.

In my opinion, blond hair is more beautiful ,and make the factions more sweet:flowers:

I don't think she would be better in blonde, her features are mediterranean (heigh cheekbones and pulpous lips), and her skin is more olive than her grandmother, the colour which can suit her the most is her actual colour.
^ I agree. I love her dark hair! It suits her.

I love this red dress! She looks so elegant and polished in it. I cannot believe how much she resembles her mother.

In my opinion, blond hair is more beautiful ,and make the factions more sweet:flowers:

I agree blonde color is beautiful when you are a natural blonde, but it's not a good idea to change your color to fake blonde when you are a stunning natural brunette, just imo:flowers:.

Charlotte is lighter than her morher. Caroline was born dark hair, but Charlotte was born blond. But now her hair colour is marvellous, she should noty change it, blond would not fit to her.

I have always observed that Char has dressed like a sixteen year old wanting to be thirty.She rarely smiles or even has jovial countenance about her face.Much of her attire is not age appropriate and I would love to see her wear a beautiful smile.
As for becoming blonde as well as it being implausible I think Char rocks as a brunette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom