The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
here is a picture i found of a girl wearing the same shirt charlotte wore at the grand prix! does anyone know the brand?

source: thefashionspot.com
Kittencrews, I am keeping this question in my head and whenever I get a chance I am trying to find this out because I like this blouse too. I haven't found anything like the blouse yet

However, on the pants that she wore with it.... At morgandetoi.com (the brand that Theodora Richards has done some promotions for) I found two or three pants of exactly the same style as the ones Char wore to the Grand Prix. Only Char's were black, and the ones at morgandetoi.com are not black, but the style and cut and everything else is exact, so it's possible that Morgan de toi has it in black in their boutiques, but not on the site????
If so, it also may be possible to find them on ebay if you're not in a city that has a Morgan de Toi. I don't think very many cities have them. Paris has one on the Champs Elysee (Paris has only one; they are not in any mall or anything, exclusive snobs! ARGGH!

Old 07-10-2006, 06:14 AM
Nobility

[I think this is a small chanel bag isn't it???
pictures from townsend

Old 07-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Kittencrews, I am keeping this question in my head and whenever I get a chance I am trying to find this out because I like this blouse too. I haven't found anything like the blouse yet

However, on the pants that she wore with it.... At morgandetoi.com (the brand that Theodora Richards has done some promotions for) I found two or three pants of exactly the same style as the ones Char wore to the Grand Prix. Only Char's were black, and the ones at morgandetoi.com are not black, but the style and cut and everything else is exact, so it's possible that Morgan de toi has it in black in their boutiques, but not on the site????
If so, it also may be possible to find them on ebay if you're not in a city that has a Morgan de Toi. I don't think very many cities have them. Paris has one on the Champs Elysee (Paris has only one; they are not in any mall or anything, exclusive snobs! ARGGH!
I've been to a Morgan de toi boutique today and I haven't found these pants. But they don't have much of the summer collection anymore so...
Paris has 10 Morgan de toi boutiques casiraghitrio
Old 07-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Aristocracy

I think I've somewhere(thefashionspot?) read the blouse was from Zara, too, I looked for it today (not to buy it, just to see if it is from there) and didn't find it. I didn't find the short skirt from the very new Beach Club pictures, too, that's apparently(thefashionspot) also from zara. This one i would have bought...
But I've found a skirt that looks very much like the one from the jumping..that's exactly what I wanted for my traineeship...

and I saw the monster shoes - how can one walk with them
Old 09-06-2006, 07:04 AM

I love her Diesel rame jeans but why do they have to be so pricey? It sucks. I don't like spending those prices on jeans, even if they are some fancy label.

yay! I just checked on yoox and they are actually marked down: check it out. If the link doesn't work it is yoox.com and just do a search for Diesel rame jeans.
$81 instead of $135
Old 03-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Hello

I found this picture to the last MiuMiu fashion show.

Photo

Source : Style.com: the online home of Vogue and W; Fashion, Fashion Shows, Shopping & More.

Would't you think that it os very similar to the ourfit Charlotte wore in 2006 Monaco National Day (which I found very agly)
Old 03-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Nobility

i don't know if it's the same clothes she wore but it was ugly indeed!

Charlotte Casiraghi February 2007: charlotte_in_london_for_kisa_fashion_show_15th_feb_2007_14

it is a TOD'S bag,isn't it?
Old 03-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Balenciaga maybe?
Old 03-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Gentry

chanel

watch anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Balenciaga maybe?
Old 07-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Circa Joan & David makes a pair like them. Liz Claibourne probably has a more inexpensive knockoff (her "Liz Flex" line,most likely)
they are cole haan trilby
Old 07-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that a normal girl with her clothes on will look really awful!She looks great because Charlotte is a really beauty, she is perfect, her face is perfect...but her clothes are not the ones for her since she was a little child her mother uses to dress her very bad!!
Old 07-11-2007, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT74997 View Post
they are cole haan trilby
Very nice. I love all of Cole Haan's shoes.

I like the most recent fashion of Charlotte a lot. Even the lacy gloves, which might look cheap on most girls, but she truly wears them with her usual perfection. I saw the runway picture of that dress she wore to Valentino's anniv. party and the model looks terrible in it. It works well on Charlotte, though. But a Chanel gown to Valentino's big event? Wasn't that kind of rude?
I know Lagerfeld is a family friend since the dark ages or something, but would he have been *that* offended if she wore Valentino for Valentino's big day?
Old 07-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Very nice. I love all of Cole Haan's shoes.

I like the most recent fashion of Charlotte a lot. Even the lacy gloves, which might look cheap on most girls, but she truly wears them with her usual perfection. I saw the runway picture of that dress she wore to Valentino's anniv. party and the model looks terrible in it. It works well on Charlotte, though. But a Chanel gown to Valentino's big event? Wasn't that kind of rude?
I know Lagerfeld is a family friend since the dark ages or something, but would he have been *that* offended if she wore Valentino for Valentino's big day?
i'm agree with you, she should wear valentino's drees not chanel even for Karl. i dont like her short blanck dress with those things on her arm, the dress was nice but those things i dont like. the black long dress is pretty nice except for the thing of the legs. teh ouftit of teh white skirt ^^ nice , sinple, chic nice legs lol

Quote:
Sneaker brands: New Balance, Adidas, Converse, Diesel

Dress shoe brands: Nine West

Sandal brands: Roxy? (big ????)

Shirt brands: Diesel, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport, Lacoste, Morgan de Toi

Skirt brands: ????

Jeans brands: ???? (maybe DKNY Jeans, Levis)

hat brands: Triple 5 Soul

Handbag brands: Fendi, Balenciaga

Timepiece brands: Swatch, DKNY

Anyone can fill in those ??? items? And add more entries?
she use too timepiece brands chanel and sneakers:asics too ^^

Quote:
She had a Tod's handbag last January in some pics of her and Felix in Paris. I have a page at my website devoted to analyzing her fashion sense, what brands she wears, where to buy her outfits or ones like them. The Tod's bag of January 2005 is there. It's really expensive, though!! Like $600!!
hi !!

could you give me your website about charlotte's fashion style

thanks
Old 07-12-2007, 05:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23 View Post
thanks for the pics piewi. :) charlotte looks wonderful in almost everything she wears.
absolute my opinion..but maybe thats her beauty that steals my objective opinion on cloth she wears..lol..men ..alsways the same...just a smile and i dont care what she wears..
Old 07-16-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hele_sakura View Post
hi !!

could you give me your website about charlotte's fashion style

thanks
It was casiraghitrio.com but now I just have my mac homepage with an essay about Charlotte's style that I wrote three years ago. It's in my sigy.
Yeah, about her dress at the Valentino event, the lacy arm things definitely .......... well, on her I think it was ok, but on someone else..... It's just iffy. It was ok for her, I guess, but would easily make someone look a little cheap, I guess. But one of the things that makes Charlotte Charlotte is her ability to never look cheap no matter what, no matter how *hard* she might try.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:29 PM

Wink

I like Charlotte's style. It seems like she has a natural classic/chic style for non-formal everyday activities, and a more glamorous and sophisticated but not Hollywood that seems "too occupied with the values of sparkling white plastic and fake smiles, lots of naked skin on anorexic or botoxed ladies and horrifying amounts of bling-bling." I do like seeing her in Chanel even if some people may say she wears it too much, and seeing her in Dolce&Gabbana or Dior wouldn't hurt either.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:52 AM

Does anyone by any chance know what designer/brand this top is? She wore it at the Grand Prix this year.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:50 PM
Courtier

Valentino

I think everything Char wears is amazing. She can pull it off because she's gorgeous and confident. You can pull most things off when your that confident. The lace gloves were very avant garde and work great with the short black dress. :)
Old 08-27-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
I think everything Char wears is amazing. She can pull it off because she's gorgeous and confident. You can pull most things off when your that confident. The lace gloves were very avant garde and work great with the short black dress. :)
I agree; not everything she wears would look amazing on other girls as it does her. she has this air about her, and it's really cool to see all the things she wears.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I think almoust everything she wears is awful but she is Charlotte Casiraghi, daugther of Caroline of Monaco and granddaugther of Grace Kelly!!!!! What more to says she is lovely and gorgeous, she has a tremendous beautiful face!!!!

Tags
charlotte, charlotte casiraghi, fashion, style