Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaker brands: New Balance, Adidas, Converse, Diesel

Dress shoe brands: Nine West

Sandal brands: Roxy? (big ????)

Shirt brands: Diesel, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport, Lacoste, Morgan de Toi

Skirt brands: ????

Jeans brands: ???? (maybe DKNY Jeans, Levis)

hat brands: Triple 5 Soul

Handbag brands: Fendi, Balenciaga

Timepiece brands: Swatch, DKNY

Anyone can fill in those ??? items? And add more entries?

did anyone identify the brand of that jeans, charlotte wore in the recent monte carlo jumping pictures? thanks!

Jeanswear ,Bag and shoes,are all from Tod's in those pictures,the blue jean with blue shirt is my favourite pic of charlotte,she's just stunning.

pics from charlotte pictures thread
credit: Corbis and ModernJetSetgroup

CasiraghiTrio said:

I don't know,but for me those shoes are not that bad,they are not good with the suit she wore,but she wore them with black pants,and they were good,just i think she doesn't have to wear thme with such as formal skirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
15ouyxy.jpg

Source: Getty

Are the sunglasses these?

This is just to update the entries...

CasiraghiTrio said:

Dress shoe brands: Nine West, Zara, Tod's

Shirt brands: Diesel, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport, Lacoste, Morgan de Toi, Tod's

Jeans brands: Tod's, Diesel

hat brands: Triple 5 Soul (has borrowed brother Pierre's Nike cap too)

Handbag brands: Fendi, Balenciaga, Tod's, Chanel

You forgot to add Tod's and Chanel for bags,she has more than one in those brands.

And also we won't forget her favourite brand for evening wear is Chanel ;)

TamaraKhan said:
You forgot to add Tod's and Chanel for bags,she has more than one in those brands.

And also we won't forget her favourite brand for evening wear is Chanel ;)

Ok, I just changed it. I found out that her favorite jeans, the ones she has worn so many times since 2004, with the holes, are Diesel jeans. They are from the 2004 season, so I don't know where to find them now. I guess now you would have to shop the clearance racks.

Charlotte Casiraghi's favorite? jeans

Mrs.Smith said:
did anyone identify the brand of that jeans, charlotte wore in the recent monte carlo jumping pictures? thanks!

I think I found them! Well, at TFS someone said they are Diesel jeans but old ones from 2004 so I went digging... and I came up with this: check these out (at yoox)

^ thanks! I think you're right, it really looks like the same jeans! It's strange, on ebay they have a "rame" Diesel jeans that looks completely different - maybe a bad copy...

Mrs.Smith said:
^ thanks! I think you're right, it really looks like the same jeans! It's strange, on ebay they have a "rame" Diesel jeans that looks completely different - maybe a bad copy...

MrsSmith, I did some more investigating. Apparently Diesel has a few varieties of this "rame" style because a search on yoox and google and ebay brings up many varities for me. I guess I got lucky when I found that particular one. It's too bad that even the "clearance" price is quite high, huh?!:eek:

kittencrews said:
here is a picture i found of a girl wearing the same shirt charlotte wore at the grand prix! does anyone know the brand?

source: thefashionspot.com

Kittencrews, I am keeping this question in my head and whenever I get a chance I am trying to find this out because I like this blouse too. I haven't found anything like the blouse yet

However, on the pants that she wore with it.... At morgandetoi.com (the brand that Theodora Richards has done some promotions for) I found two or three pants of exactly the same style as the ones Char wore to the Grand Prix. Only Char's were black, and the ones at morgandetoi.com are not black, but the style and cut and everything else is exact, so it's possible that Morgan de toi has it in black in their boutiques, but not on the site????
If so, it also may be possible to find them on ebay if you're not in a city that has a Morgan de Toi. I don't think very many cities have them. Paris has one on the Champs Elysee (Paris has only one; they are not in any mall or anything, exclusive snobs! ARGGH!;)

[I think this is a small chanel bag isn't it???
pictures from townsend

CasiraghiTrio said:
Kittencrews, I am keeping this question in my head and whenever I get a chance I am trying to find this out because I like this blouse too. I haven't found anything like the blouse yet

However, on the pants that she wore with it.... At morgandetoi.com (the brand that Theodora Richards has done some promotions for) I found two or three pants of exactly the same style as the ones Char wore to the Grand Prix. Only Char's were black, and the ones at morgandetoi.com are not black, but the style and cut and everything else is exact, so it's possible that Morgan de toi has it in black in their boutiques, but not on the site????
If so, it also may be possible to find them on ebay if you're not in a city that has a Morgan de Toi. I don't think very many cities have them. Paris has one on the Champs Elysee (Paris has only one; they are not in any mall or anything, exclusive snobs! ARGGH!;)

I've been to a Morgan de toi boutique today and I haven't found these pants. But they don't have much of the summer collection anymore so...
Paris has 10 Morgan de toi boutiques casiraghitrio ;)

I think I've somewhere(thefashionspot?) read the blouse was from Zara, too, I looked for it today (not to buy it, just to see if it is from there) and didn't find it. I didn't find the short skirt from the very new Beach Club pictures, too, that's apparently(thefashionspot) also from zara. This one i would have bought...
But I've found a skirt that looks very much like the one from the jumping..that's exactly what I wanted for my traineeship...

and I saw the monster shoes - how can one walk with them

I love her Diesel rame jeans but why do they have to be so pricey? It sucks. I don't like spending those prices on jeans, even if they are some fancy label.
:rolleyes:

yay! I just checked on yoox and they are actually marked down: check it out. If the link doesn't work it is yoox.com and just do a search for Diesel rame jeans.
$81 instead of $135

Last edited:
I think that a normal girl with her clothes on will look really awful!She looks great because Charlotte is a really beauty, she is perfect, her face is perfect...but her clothes are not the ones for her since she was a little child her mother uses to dress her very bad!!

they are cole haan trilby

Very nice. I love all of Cole Haan's shoes.

I like the most recent fashion of Charlotte a lot. Even the lacy gloves, which might look cheap on most girls, but she truly wears them with her usual perfection. I saw the runway picture of that dress she wore to Valentino's anniv. party and the model looks terrible in it. It works well on Charlotte, though. But a Chanel gown to Valentino's big event? Wasn't that kind of rude?
I know Lagerfeld is a family friend since the dark ages or something, but would he have been *that* offended if she wore Valentino for Valentino's big day? :D

Very nice. I love all of Cole Haan's shoes.

I like the most recent fashion of Charlotte a lot. Even the lacy gloves, which might look cheap on most girls, but she truly wears them with her usual perfection. I saw the runway picture of that dress she wore to Valentino's anniv. party and the model looks terrible in it. It works well on Charlotte, though. But a Chanel gown to Valentino's big event? Wasn't that kind of rude?
I know Lagerfeld is a family friend since the dark ages or something, but would he have been *that* offended if she wore Valentino for Valentino's big day? :D
i'm agree with you, she should wear valentino's drees not chanel even for Karl. i dont like her short blanck dress with those things on her arm, the dress was nice but those things i dont like. the black long dress is pretty nice except for the thing of the legs. teh ouftit of teh white skirt ^^ nice , sinple, chic nice legs lol

Dress shoe brands: Nine West

Shirt brands: Diesel, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport, Lacoste, Morgan de Toi

Jeans brands: ???? (maybe DKNY Jeans, Levis)

hat brands: Triple 5 Soul

Handbag brands: Fendi, Balenciaga

she use too timepiece brands chanel and sneakers:asics too ^^:D

She had a Tod's handbag last January in some pics of her and Felix in Paris. I have a page at my website devoted to analyzing her fashion sense, what brands she wears, where to buy her outfits or ones like them. The Tod's bag of January 2005 is there. It's really expensive, though!! Like $600!!
hi !!

could you give me your website about charlotte's fashion style

thanks

thanks for the pics piewi. :) charlotte looks wonderful in almost everything she wears.
absolute my opinion..but maybe thats her beauty that steals my objective opinion on cloth she wears..lol..men ..alsways the same...just a smile and i don´t care what she wears..:eek:

hi !!

could you give me your website about charlotte's fashion style

thanks

It was casiraghitrio.com but now I just have my mac homepage with an essay about Charlotte's style that I wrote three years ago. :rolleyes: It's in my sigy.
Yeah, about her dress at the Valentino event, the lacy arm things definitely .......... well, on her I think it was ok, but on someone else..... It's just iffy. It was ok for her, I guess, but would easily make someone look a little cheap, I guess. But one of the things that makes Charlotte Charlotte is her ability to never look cheap no matter what, no matter how *hard* she might try. ;)

Last edited:
I like Charlotte's style. It seems like she has a natural classic/chic style for non-formal everyday activities, and a more glamorous and sophisticated but not Hollywood that seems "too occupied with the values of sparkling white plastic and fake smiles, lots of naked skin on anorexic or botoxed ladies and horrifying amounts of bling-bling." I do like seeing her in Chanel even if some people may say she wears it too much, and seeing her in Dolce&Gabbana or Dior wouldn't hurt either. :cool:

Valentino

I think everything Char wears is amazing. She can pull it off because she's gorgeous and confident. You can pull most things off when your that confident. The lace gloves were very avant garde and work great with the short black dress. :)

I think everything Char wears is amazing. She can pull it off because she's gorgeous and confident. You can pull most things off when your that confident. The lace gloves were very avant garde and work great with the short black dress. :)

I agree; not everything she wears would look amazing on other girls as it does her. she has this air about her, and it's really cool to see all the things she wears.

I think almoust everything she wears is awful but she is Charlotte Casiraghi, daugther of Caroline of Monaco and granddaugther of Grace Kelly!!!!! What more to says she is lovely and gorgeous, she has a tremendous beautiful face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom