The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Nobility

I think the sandels finish what is a very 'in the moment' look. She looks lovely and what a figure!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the outfit. A cool, casual look for a warm day. She has a fantastic figure.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Her figure is exceptional. Great figures like that DO NOT come easy!! I can tell she works out really hard. I like her toned physique. If she lifts weights they're probably light with a lot of reps because she still has that "girly" figure.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte visited the Cannes party.
The colourcdtnkj of her dress is pale grey, she is slim and young!

Cannes star style: Glamorous gowns from the Vanity Fair/Gucci party
Old 05-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
I like the style of the shoes, it's just the colour is off. White would be nice but perhaps not "hip" enough for Charlotte and too bland for the outfit.
These could go well with it:
http://www.shoemall.com/assets/produ...38292BLU4Z.jpg
or
http://www.shoemall.com/assets/produ...65317BLU1Z.jpg

Just some ideas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Her figure is exceptional. Great figures like that DO NOT come easy!! I can tell she works out really hard. I like her toned physique. If she lifts weights they're probably light with a lot of reps because she still has that "girly" figure.
I'm not sure she has to work that hard at it. I think she's normally a skinny girl. She may lift arm weights as her arms look a bit toned. But other than that I think she takes after her mum and grandmother Grace and was blessed with a good figure.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Courtier

^^
I think that she works hard as CP5 said, I remember that when she was younger she was "fatter" and even the press especulated saying that she was pregnant.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

They speculated about her being pregnant because of her physique? How awful. Perhaps she still had some baby fat then. Isn't Charlene only about 22?
Old 05-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Trust me, my brother is personal trainer and I can tell very well when someone works out hard. Just look at her physique. She's not a skinny "flabby", but a skinny "toned". She could be naturally skinny but being toned doesn't come with genes. It comes with hard work.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Courtier

Totally agree, I am sure she works out hard to have this figure. Few years ago, she had a little belly, and there have been even rumours that she was pregrant, but it was just fat. Now her figure is really stunning and toned, and you can even see chocolat's tablettes" of her stomach :-)). My dream is to be like those women with slim toned figure and who keep having curves, like Princess Mary and Kate Middelton.
If somebody has tips, poke me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Trust me, my brother is personal trainer and I can tell very well when someone works out hard. Just look at her physique. She's not a skinny "flabby", but a skinny "toned". She could be naturally skinny but being toned doesn't come with genes. It comes with hard work.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

What happened to Charlotte's thread? About 20 posts have been deleted from this thread.
This also happened to Caroline's thread about a month or so ago although I decided not to say anything then. But now this is the second thread and it only seems to be the Monaco threads that this happens to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
Charlotte visited the Cannes party.
The colourcdtnkj of her dress is pale grey, she is slim and young!

Cannes star style: Glamorous gowns from the Vanity Fair/Gucci party
The dress is pretty and fits Charlotte nicely.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
This is a nice dress. The colour is a bit bland, but the dress itself is cute.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Courtier

MONTE-CARLO, MONACO - JUNE 26: Charlotte Casiraghi and HSH Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the 15th Monte Carlo International Jumping on June 26, 2010 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

Outfit Side Detail
Old 06-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
MONTE-CARLO, MONACO - JUNE 26: Charlotte Casiraghi and HSH Princess Caroline of Hanover attend the 15th Monte Carlo International Jumping on June 26, 2010 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

Outfit Side Detail

Not a good choice for Charlotte this dress...
Old 06-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I rather like this bold print. The open slits on the sides give it a stylish youthful look.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she looks good. For me, she can actually wear it well.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Nobility

^ I agree.She can wear it in a decent way without looking ridiculous.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Outfit Side Detail
She really knows how to dress. Love it, love Ms Casiraghi's shoes. Princess Caroline looks good too. I can not see Caroline's hair, but it looks like she styled it.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Courtier

Nice earrings! She looks good w/ her hair pulled back.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Outfit Side Detail
I don't find this dress extremely ugly or awful, but I still don't like it. She can wear almost anything she wants, why this? The shoes are horrible. I know they're a big trend right now - this doesn't mean they make our legs look nice... Quite the opposite IMO.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:

Outfit Side Detail
Modified Gucci S/S 2010

Tags
charlotte, charlotte casiraghi, fashion, style