The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

Oh,no!A denim skirt?Skinny jeans?And those awful shoes...And all of them so dark...I wonder myself,Kells.What's wrong with this girl?

Old 10-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Heir Apparent

This time Charlotte has chosen a black cape-topcoat, the deep blue blouse and a red umbrella (17/10/2009).

Charlotte Casiraghi Folding Umbrella - Umbrellas Lookbook - Zimbio

Old 10-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

The coat is beautiful,it's well tailored and stylish.The blue blouse looks interesting.Wish I could see it better!Now what can I say about these "shoes"?I wonder how she can walk on these things...
Old 10-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I too have a problem with the shoes and not only because I'm wondering how she can walk in them. I love Charlotte, she's very beautiful and I like her style most of the time very much, but the shoes I've seen in the last time are a bit tacky for my taste.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

When you have to walk with your knees bent and lean forward to balance, its time to go back to the closet, and select a style of footwear in which you can gracefully move.
Try again Charlotte.........
Old 10-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelinaB. View Post
The coat is beautiful,it's well tailored and stylish.The blue blouse looks interesting.Wish I could see it better!Now what can I say about these "shoes"?I wonder how she can walk on these things...
That's actually her leaving the Stella McCartney show. It's a dress she's wearing, it should be on the previous page. I don't think you'll be impressed once you see the whole thing, or it may be just me.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

Got it,Kells Another "fashionable" potatoes' sack
Old 11-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Originally posted by Natalie Cox.

Charlotte was walking to Cafe de Flore to see Pierre and some friends in Paris (2/11/2009).

Her choice was good for every-day-wear: a black jacket, the black boots and the blue jeans and the Hermes bag.

http://i34.tinypic.com/30ms9hv.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/zkfntx.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2ihqbl5.jpg
Old 11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was going to say something about the post I made in the other thread, but thanks anyway queenofthelight!
Let's see: I liked it all. The leather jacket, the jeans, the boots, everything. I think she is improving her style for the better
Old 11-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Charlotte rocks! This is just a cool outfit. And I love her bag.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
Originally posted by Natalie Cox.

Charlotte was walking to Cafe de Flore to see Pierre and some friends in Paris (2/11/2009).

Her choice was good for every-day-wear: a black jacket, the black boots and the blue jeans and the Hermes bag.

http://i34.tinypic.com/30ms9hv.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/zkfntx.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2ihqbl5.jpg
I like the outfit, very natural.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the boots! They look great with that leather jacket

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 11-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Serene Highness

I loved the boots, too! Simple yet nice. The Hermes bag is really beautiful as well.
I'm not impressed by anything else. She can do better, imo.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Courtier

^ I agree. It's very simple very chic, but nothing stunning. I've just thought of something though. Maybe I'm such a harsh critic because mostly we see candids of actresses/singers who go out in the latest couture and whatnot. I've realized that Charlotte probably considers herself normal, since---when you really think about it---she is. At least for now (depending on whether Andrea gets the crown, but would her life change that much even then?). Aside from having a famous actress for grandmother, who she never even met sadly, and occasionally sitting beside celebs at fashion shows, she is a fairly typical 23-year-old woman and her style reflects that. Actually, I kind of respect that she's not all flashy, considering herself "important" because of who her mother is or who her grandmother was. So, in light of all that---in light of the NIGHTMARE she could be---I'm going to try not to be so hard on her.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte's black long dress. (October, 2009).

Charlotte, Andrea et Pierre Casiraghi : les enfants de Caroline de Monaco sont en deuil...
Old 11-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

WOW- charlotte looks stunning in the black cocktail dress! (I find PCaroline's sandals odd, though) What a stunningly handsome family! Good genes, I guess?
Old 11-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofthelight View Post
I like the black cocktail dress.
Very elegant.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patra View Post
(I find PCaroline's sandals odd, though)
Have you looked at Andrea's shoes? I agree that they are a very handsome family - the Casiraghi-Trio is just gorgeous. I like Charlotte's dress quite much.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte's fashion choice (19/11/2009).

Charlotte Casiraghi et sa petite soeur Alexandra, tellement complices... avec toute la famille de Monaco !

Charlotte Casiraghi : Sa grâce illumine la cathédrale de Monaco... pour une célébration divine !

I like her belt, it looks classic.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I like this suit very much on Charlotte, elegant & classy IMO.

http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...de-637x0-3.jpg

The shoes are lovely (although I wonder if they aren't one size too big? ) & the belt is quite nice as well. Charlotte looked wonderful.

Tags
charlotte, charlotte casiraghi, fashion, style