Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte looked great last night. Finally something with grace, glamour...I haven't seen her in Rose Ball with pastel colours since her first appearence in 2006!
I liked the details in the top, her make up, and hairdo.

The dress looked lovely on Char. But the fabric is cheap. I'm really starting to think that Karl should retire already.

Have you seen his personal collection? :popcorn:

Joining the above opinions, the colour of the dress is lovely and appropriate for Charlotte's age indeed. Well, anything other than black... ;)

I like the interesting assymetrical design at the top - makes it look modern. It's a nice overall look.

Charlotte looks beautiful from head to toe. I love her hair this way.

Have you seen his personal collection? :popcorn:

Joining the above opinions, the colour of the dress is lovely and appropriate for Charlotte's age indeed. Well, anything other than black... ;)
Yes, I have. And I still keep on wondering the same. Chanel has been bad. He really needs to step up his game.

Yes, I have. And I still keep on wondering the same. Chanel has been bad. He really needs to step up his game.

My thoughts exactly. And I doubt Karl will upgrade his collections from now on. As it seems, the Monaco ladies and several other celebrities or artists encourage him a lot... ;)

The Chanel Gown is for an older woman or maturity and not one I personally believe that is still Char's young age-

I have to disagree. When I saw the collection, I thought the dresses were perfect for Charlotte! The dresses are very young looking, and would look ridiculous on an older woman such as Caroline.

The only fault I find with this dress is that I wish it would be a bit more figure-hugging.
Apart from that it is a nice dress, the bright colour becomes Charlotte well and I indeed find it quite glamorous. :flowers:

She looks good...
But Charlotte since I can remember, wears "party" dresses suitable for an older woman, not the ideal dress for her young age...

I like a lot this silver dress, she looks very glamourous, IMO. This look is modern but still clasic. Her hairdo is gorgeous :flowers:
I luv Char's dress as well and agree with you on everything except the fact that this young lady is wearing a dress that is truly not age appropriate. For a gal in her mid twenties Char certainly does look she is "going on forty"
Char is sophisticated beyond her years.

I think dress looks better on Charlotte than the model.

Charlotte did not wear a gown that was appropriate for the theme of the Ball.Morocco.etc

I tend to agree. Charlotte's dress didn't coincide with the Moroccan theme. It was a nice dress all the same.

She looked really cool yesterday! I liked this look on Charlotte - even the sandals look cute on her IMO.

She looks more and more like her mother the older she gets.

It's a nice casual outfit. The sandals don't look right with it - they stand out too much.

I like where she did with the outfit. The idea of it was nice. I rarely have a problem with Charlotte's shoes. I like it.

^^
The shoes imo are in the fence, if someone else was wearing them probably I would say that they are vulgar, but on her they look terrific. And I liked the rest of the outfit, too

I think that this outfit would've looked too plain without the sandals. It's a good look!

I love her grand prix outfit. Very classic, riviera chic. I like that she mixed it up by not wearing a dress this year.

She looked really cool yesterday! I liked this look on Charlotte - even the sandals look cute on her IMO.

Agree NoorMeansLight. She does look cool. I think the sandals add to her whole look. They dressed it up from being too casual.:flowers:

Very nice outfit. It's a great look on Charlotte. It's a nice modern, 50's look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom