Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo from Getty Images

She looks gorgeous! The hair and makeup is flawless, the cut of the dress is not my favorite but I think she works it and it's NOT BLACK so + + + + points for that! I think the pink looks good against for her complexion as well. :flowers:

Oh, and the shoes are okay, too, but not my fave part of the look.

Yes, i think this time she hit the nail on the head. She looks fresh and fashionable... More than anything else, she looks happy, don't you think:princess3::princess3::princess3:

The design of this dress is... interesting indeed. It's a beautiful colour.

The combination of coral and her black hair and her perfect skin and smokin' bod is deadly.

Gistening Seas

:wine: Really, the dress is fab. Did anyone get a pics from the back to see what the back couture is. It has a lovely sash or decoration that reaches to the ankle or so??

:rose2:It's quite lovely creation and the color is superb:parrot:

Um :rolleyes: ... Are you sure we all have seen the same coral dress? With all due respect, I can't see any particular design here. Just rags hanging from almost everywhere.

Um :rolleyes: ... Are you sure we all have seen the same coral dress? With all due respect, I can't see any particular design here. Just rags hanging from almost everywhere.
Every dress has a design. Whether a person likes it or not is what's subjective.
The dress on the model looks better. It looks like on Charlotte's dress they didn't pull the top panel all the way over which would've made it look better and not so messy.

It's Valentino, that makes it couture. Sadly enough because ever since Valentino himself stopped, Valentino has went downhill very fast.

I'm not fond of the design, I think it's too short and... Well, I like the colour. ;) I think coral flatters Charlotte.

Thanks Opal, I won't take the lesson.:flowers:

I couldn't agree more, Empress Merel! These two monkeys they hired as designers are going to do the same thing as Lagerfeld did to Chanel I'm afraid. :nonono: Although I liked some pieces a lot, there are still so many 'rags' in their spring collection. At least Valentino is alive - he could guide them somehow! :cool:

Thanks Opal, I won't take the lesson.:flowers:

I couldn't agree more, Empress Merel! These two monkeys they hired as designers are going to do the same thing as Lagerfeld did to Chanel I'm afraid. :nonono: Although I liked some pieces a lot, there are still so many 'rags' in their spring collection. At least Valentino is alive - he could guide them somehow! :cool:
I agree totally .I dislike most of Chanel´s designs actually,I like the Chanel designs before Lagerfeld,and I love Valentino´s designs but not these last ones ,as the one Charlotte wore,so odd imo:whistling:

It's a shame Valentino retired. He was fantastic!

I have been saying for ages that Chanel is overrated, and everybody keeps telling me "No, no! Karl's a genius!" :ermm:...I don't think so. A cranky old man maybe (hasn't he basically declared that he hates EVERYTHING? Fat people, food, children, the color purple...), but I've never seen this "genius" everybody speaks of. I cosign all sentiments on Valentino. Sucks so hard now. Although the last collection wasn't too horrible.

Has anyone seen the new scans of Charlotte at the "Hope For Haiti" gala with her mom and brother and Tatiana? I like the dress---on her anyway---although I think I'm the only one.

Chanel is a hit or miss for me. And his latest collection is an epic fail.

And yes, I've seen the dress. One of the worst I've ever seen on her. Not a good look. But I don't mind it on her. I hope she will be wearing some Giambattista Valli, Erdem or Alberta Ferreti. So many lovely designs. Fashion goes beyond Chanel and Valentino. Charlotte still needs to learn that.

I have been saying for ages that Chanel is overrated, and everybody keeps telling me "No, no! Karl's a genius!" :ermm:...I don't think so. A cranky old man maybe (hasn't he basically declared that he hates EVERYTHING? Fat people, food, children, the color purple...), but I've never seen this "genius" everybody speaks of. I cosign all sentiments on Valentino. Sucks so hard now. Although the last collection wasn't too horrible.
How can anyone hate food? :lol:
Valentino was amazing. He really knew how to make a woman look good.

Karl has an eating disorder. He is obsessed with skinny. He has told a lot of young models to lose weight, and they did.

^^ Oh - I had no idea.

I love the whole look... classic and elegant. Much better than last years dress.

Her dress was by Chanel couture s/s2010.
Lovely soft color which anybody her age should be in, the work on it is quite young & modern. Loved the cut of the dress.
Hair was styled nicely to go with the softness of the dress. Loved the jewls, nothing too fancy.

Fantastic look, The dress suits her perfectly, I like the details on a top part. The hairdo looks fresh and young, I also like delicate jewelery.

I fail to see something special, flattering and/or elegant here - in other words, it's just another 'modern' rag by Karl Lagerfeld. JMO, of course. Though Charlotte herself looks stunning - hair and make-up are both absolutely lovely!

The Chanel Gown is for an older woman or maturity and not one I personally believe that is still Char's young age- I was reminded of Liz Taylor on the Akropolis and here was another one that never ever smiles.

The dress looked lovely on Char. But the fabric is cheap. I'm really starting to think that Karl should retire already.

Although I didn't care for the fit of the dress on Charlotte, I think she looked beautiful nonetheless. The color was really pretty, and the shiny sequins (?) were pretty too. I loved her cuff and ring - absolutely gorgeous. Her bag was great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom