Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, no business look. Letizia wears pant suites all the time and it´s boring to death. This dress is lovely, casual yet elegant and wonderful for such a place like glamorous mediterranean Monaco!

My God, that is a gorgeous dress and she looks breath-taking. Halter-neck suits her due to her shoulders (I know how she feels - I have broad shoulders too!)

I cannot wait to see her wedding dress! A true princess!

Edit: Agreed with comment regarding pant suits - Princess Letizia has truly put me off pant suits for life!

and i like the ideal behind a pant suite-(bubble) im pretty but im all about business and listen to me cause what i have to say is important(bubble). what you wear and the color of what you are wearing says a lot about the person. you are giving off subliminal messages-if you doubt that thought then think of this- what does the color red stand for? why is that a color to shy away from when on a business interview?...exactly

Edit: Agreed with comment regarding pant suits - Princess Letizia has truly put me off pant suits for life!

im sorry that has happen -im a little excited to see her wedding gown but im hard to please

Last edited by a moderator:
and i like the ideal behind a pant suite-(bubble) im pretty but im all about business and listen to me cause what i have to say is important(bubble). what you wear and the color of what you are wearing says a lot about the person. you are giving off subliminal messages-if you doubt that thought then think of this- what does the color red stand for? why is it a color to shy away from when on a business interview?...exactly

I wore red twice for two interviews, and I got both jobs. When I wore the classic white and black combo - I never even got an acknowledgement back. While pant suits are deemed appropriate, in some instances, going against the grain shows that you are creative, and can think outside the square, and in many cases, you are a leader.

Yes, clothes maketh the person, but if you stand there, diminutive, quiet and never smiling (i.e Letizia), you WILL be forgotten. Charlene will be remembered for that dress. She oozes style and class, and her manner shows she was in control.

Charlene has this presence about her, which makes people either absolutely love her, or hate her.

:previous: Charlene's my girl! I know there is a big chance she might have a "shocking" wedding gown and I might gasp, but I'm willing to give her an ovation if it's good, and a frown if it isn't.

i do believe charlene will be known for her type of style just like the rest of the princesesss

Her dress is gorgeous. I think it's appropriate for a Mediterranean country. I also like the way they did her hair.

Wow...I LOVE that dress...I think it suits CW perfectly!

BTW...I hope CW will avoid pant suits at all costs. I think they are unflattering on most women, and CP Letizia has one of the worst figures EVER to look good in one...she is just too small.

CW has a more impressive height than CP Letizia, but I still hope she will eschew them.

Last edited:
Charlene attended the St Jean Religious Parade in Monaco today.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
The dress doesn´t look good, the cut is odd. And I find it little unsuitable for a religious event. She looks very tired.

She looks so pretty in these pictures.

Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
The dress doesn´t look good, the cut is odd. And I find it little unsuitable for a religious event. She looks very tired.

I do like the dress, nice looking and attractive.
Do not like the shoes.
Indeed she looks tired.

Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I like the simplicity of the dress with just a bit of decoration on the front to give it some character.

She does look tired, but she looks lovely in the dress. Very nice.

imo spicy shoe color would have been nice and yea im the unoffical monday morning quarterback, but i do like the dress its a little short for someone of her age group imo

just saw another post-this was for an religious event.........hmmmm ok i thought it was a cocktail dress ...

Last edited by a moderator:
imo spicy shoe color would have been nice and yea im the unoffical monday morning quarterback, but i do like the dress its a little short for someone of her age group imo

Her dress is right above her knee and she is only 33... how is it too short for her age group? What lenght should "someone of her age group" wear?

Last edited:

Charlene Wittstock yesterday, June 24, attending the International Monte Carlo Jumping Event.

** Full view ** Close up ** Shoes **

And attending a cocktail party for the International Monte Carlo Jumping Event in the evening.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I like the daytime outfit as it's an elegant look, but I don't like her evening dress, especially as to the upper part.

Charlene Wittstock yesterday, June 24, attending the International Monte Carlo Jumping Event.

And attending a cocktail party for the International Monte Carlo Jumping Event in the evening.

I like the daytime outfit as it's an elegant look, but I don't like her evening dress, especially as to the upper part.

:previous:
very nice daytime outfit, while I like the style of the evening dress the material looks cheap and plastic to me. do not like the evening shoes either.

:previous:

The runway version is even worse :D - thanks for posting!

Today, June 25, Charlene attended the opening ceremony of the Special Olympics World Summer Games in Athens, Greece.

A white top and black/dark blue pants. I don't like the one-shoulder top, but the colour combination. Another white top with
two short sleeves would have been better in my eyes.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I don't like this top(emphasizes her broad shoulders), but the pants are nice.

I don't like this top(emphasizes her broad shoulders), but the pants are nice.

I agree and I dont get why the belt? or if a belt, then in the colour of either the pants or the top, not a third colour.

The outfit is interesting. Definately not something I would go with (I have broad shoulders as well). But interesting all the same. The color combos are nice and I actually get the belt, it just brings in another color to work with. I think that it matches the shoes, so it makes sense to me. All in all, I've seen much worse lately from other significant others.

I think she looks nice in the Lanvin dress. I'm glad she didn't wear the front too low.

I like the top. Her broad shoulders give her a striking silhouette. The pants, however, I do not find flattering...

iceflower said:

I like the evening dress but an also glad she didn't wear the lower cut front like the runway....the first outfit is just ok but her hair is very pretty. From far it sort of looks like the coat/shoes/dress don't really go together, like she threw on the jacket last minute but upclose you see the black strips in the dress so I guess it does

LORD...what is going on in those pictures? She looks like she was just saved from drowning in the Harbor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom