Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 3: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear I can't say I like this outfit either - strapless again - as others have said it is not a good look for her.

The black is just beautiful she looks amazing I love her hair and the bag is really pretty I am becoming a fan here.
Hi Lady Mac, I think CW looks amazing in that she has lost a lot of weight. Her face has thinned out and those shoulders are no longer as prominent.I also have to agree that her hair and bag are lovely.
The only problem I have is that black is normally not worn in Spring/Summer in Europe .. unless it is for a formal occasion.. and even then discouraged.But I am certain times have changed.

:previous:

I also liked yesterday's outfit :) but not the one she wore today:

Charlene Wittstock during the Qualifying Day on Saturday, May 28, 2011.

From the belt down to the shoes the look is good, but I don't like the upper part, she looks too naked,
the colour of the dress underlines that.

** Full view ** Upper part **

For some reason I really like the look, much better than yesterdays which just all looked wrong. I do agree she looked too naked on the top part but overall its a nice look.

Yesterday evening, May 28, Charlene also attended the JetSet Party At The F1 Grand
Prix of Monaco wearing a nice looking dress again.

Yesterday evening, May 28, Charlene also attended the JetSet Party At The F1 Grand
Prix of Monaco wearing a nice looking dress again.

I really like the simplicity of the overall look. The dress is nice but im not liking the fabric of it but she does pull it off well.

Photo shoot for Hola. I absolutely adore this dress, her hair, jewellery, and am left wondering what on earth she is going to pull out of the hat for her wedding.

Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario

Photo shoot for Hola. I absolutely adore this dress, her hair, jewellery, and am left wondering what on earth she is going to pull out of the hat for her wedding.

Revista ¡HOLA! - Sumario

Wow, Grace reloaded. Not sure this is the right path to follow. Those shoes are impossible to fill and Charlene shouldnt even try.

Charlene Wittstock today, May 29, at the Monaco F1 Grand Prix, wearing a very lovely
dress, I like both the cut and the print.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
The only problem I have is that black is normally not worn in Spring/Summer in Europe .. unless it is for a formal occasion.. and even then discouraged.But I am certain times have changed.

Huh, where did you get that information? One definetly isn't discouraged to wear black during spring/summer in Europe per se!

Last edited:
They are all barefooted. They are on a boat. I guess they don't want heels and shoes messing up their teak deck.

Wow, Grace reloaded. Not sure this is the right path to follow. Those shoes are impossible to fill and Charlene shouldnt even try.

DoM, I agree about Grace's shoes being impossible to fill...but people will accuse CW of emulating Grace no matter what she does.

So she probably says "TO HELL WITH THEM ALL!" and I can't say I blame her...she can't win.

BTW...if she had worn the same type of bridal gown that Kate Middleton wore lost month, some people would have had a coronary.;)

I would never have thought that that dress was so nice before seeing her in it.
Original but lovely !

Charlene at the the Gala dinner for the Grand Prix.

MYROYALS: ALBERT&CHARLENE AT A GALA D

I think the darker gold is a tad to dark for so fair a blond but the cut and fit is lovely...she looks good IMO. Also her jewels are gorgeous, especially the earrings.

MYROYALS: CHARLENE W

I like it .....plain but classy and nice- why the bare feet? Guess the shoes hurt :)

They're on a yacht, and apparently you are sometimes required to be barefoot for the sake of the wooden decks. The other woman has her shoes off too.

Though I don't love every single outfit, like the black jumpsuit, she really is looking very lovely and so does Albert!

dbarn67 said:

I think the darker gold is a tad to dark for so fair a blond but the cut and fit is lovely...she looks good IMO. Also her jewels are gorgeous, especially the earrings.

Wow! Loving it- liquid gold goddess :)

Thank everyone for the yacht info- the no shoes makes perfect sense in that case ;)

Now, that is more like it...the Golden Goddess look suits her very well!

Good job.:ROFLMAO:

Wow! Loving it- liquid gold goddess :)

Thank everyone for the yacht info- the no shoes makes perfect sense in that case ;)

Great dress for Charlene but what was the dresscode - Sebastian Vettel in jeans?!

I think she looked amazing at the GP gala I loved the gold on her and her hair.

Actually I thought the "look" was quintessentially Charlene as opposed to the "look" she has been sporting as Albert's fiancé. It's almost as if it she has been deliberately trying to create a whole new, cutting edge image to ensure nobody makes the same observation you just have!

Most of her evening dresses have a very sporty look to show off her athletic shape like the gold from the GP Gala however, every now and then something feminine and romantic sneaks in and we are continually surprised by it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-udZ9uUmcH...la-benefica-contra-el-sida-de-cannes-2011.jpg

Your Wow said it all. If that is the real Charlene then let her be herself. Grace has been dead far too many years for her memory to continue to have such a negative impact on her son's future wife.

http://www.hola.com/revista/3487/portada/

Last edited:
I like Charlene's fashion sense overall. To me, her face is very different from when she first came on the scene. Her lips are fuller, her nose is altered and her skin seems very 'tight' or something. She is a very beautiful lady, it would be a shame if she lost her true self behind cosmetology etc. Please stop now Charlene, before it's too late!

Her clutch is by Akris, I wonder who did the dress.
Its a bit too green than bronze for me and I don't like this shade at all. The dress itself is nothing special, the fabric + style has been seen for such a long time.
I really like her make up especially the eye make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom