The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

We'll have one thread for her fashion and style, that should work fine.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Commoner

http://i51.tinypic.com/e7fajo.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/e1d953.jpg

ok lets dessect this, i think she dress herself w/o taking anyone advice-pls dont do that again the outcome is scary
the top is fine and the pant is fine but not for that occasion
the scarf...hmmmm while i love scarves she should leave that for her fall/winter clothing
but i do like the hair style

Old 06-29-2011, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady Arsinae V View Post

ok lets dessect this, i think she dress herself w/o taking anyone advice-pls dont do that again the outcome is scary
the scarf...hmmmm while i love scarves she should leave that for her fall/winter clothing
This was not an official event, it was an event to check on the concert site, so I don't get why it was not suitable.
I think she looked good. I think what she wore was fine, the necklace maybe a bit too big but it does add quite a lot to the outfit.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:18 AM
Royal Highness

For non-official occasion is ok. Comfortable and nice. I like her sandals a lot.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like this casual outfit, I mean she looks way better than I did right before my wedding while I checked on everything. I was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt! Although I don't care for that necklace/tassel thing she's wearing, kind of reminds me of tie-backs for drapes.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Charlene Wittstock’s top 10 defining fashion moments [PHOTOS]
gallery
Old 06-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Commoner

hehehehehehehehe
i had a good laugh, you know i need that

because it looks like you dont take your job seriosuly and that you are on vacation imo
i can dress down for work and my patients will wonder what kind of therapist is this.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Charlene Wittstock’s top 10 defining fashion moments [PHOTOS]
gallery
They should have left a few of these off, and included several more.

Like the beige Armani she wore to the Red Cross Ball last summer...soooo gorgeous!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
because it looks like you dont take your job seriosuly and that you are on vacation imo
i can dress down for work and my patients will wonder what kind of therapist is this.
It was a private outing.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Charlene tonight at the Eagles concert:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Not the best choice for her.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow...LadyFinn I think she looks amazing! I love to finally see her wearing some colour on her lips...in fact her makeup looks wonderful tonight.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:01 PM
Royal Highness

She looks ok, nice that both are wearing the same color. Good choice for concert. I like unusual jewelery and nice hair-do.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn
Charlene tonight at the Eagles concert:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Not the best choice for her.
I disagree-
She looks fantastic tonight! Loving the hair ....bet the jewlery is SA which is a nice nod to her heritage....
Old 06-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

I was wondering about the scarf. I wonder if someone gave it to her along the way and she just put it on rather than carry it around. Was she wearing it in the little car? I can't remember.

I really like her outfit for the concert (Albert's too). Keeping it simple. Plus, if ya got it, flaunt it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
They should have left a few of these off, and included several more.

Like the beige Armani she wore to the Red Cross Ball last summer...soooo gorgeous!
If you look at the close-ups, you can see that she has NOT had a bunch of cosmetic surgery on her face. Those photos are not old ones. If she has had lots of plastic surgery, she needs to get a refund. She is completely natural looking to me, what with all that swimming she's got some crow's toes.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Serene Highness

I like her more and more as the days go by. Her necklace in this last appearance is really nice on her. The outfit works a lot on her body, too.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I like how composed and SERENE she looks in the face of what must be an incredibly stressful week...wedding preparations in themselves would drive many women nuts, but a Princely wedding with nasty rumors flying left and right??!

I think this is CW's trial by fire, and she is passing superbly so far.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

I just can´t understand why she always weres clothes that are so unsuitable to her body frame and physique. And the shoes are really awful this time.
Daylife
Old 06-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Commoner

thank you for your comment Lady Finn, she should stay away and i mean far away from anything halter, strapless or one shoulder-it dosent fit her body type the outfit in daylife should be white bootleg pant and a beige cowl neckline short sleeve shirt, make the shirt fun something with a design , tear drop earrings with some bangles on one wrist-i didnt see the shoes but i would have worn a wedge heel imo also she should stay away from black her color tone is more browns beiges

saw the jewlery and im not a fan of it the necklace is nice but she should use something softer in the way of a bracelet or vice versa imo
Old 07-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I just can´t understand why she always weres clothes that are so unsuitable to her body frame and physique. And the shoes are really awful this time.
Daylife
This looks is just all wrong, the strapless with skinny pants & those heels, it just doesn't all work. Seems like she wanted simplicity with all black but tried to hard.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:28 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

At first I only saw the top part which I really like, but when I got the full view I thought, OMG. Hairstyle is nice for the rock concert event.

Skinny pants & ugly shoes and the whole look is all wrong and works against her body physique, why is it so difficult for so called "experts" who dress her to find out that some things look awful on Charlene / people with very broad shoulders.

With money, visagists and top class designers at her disposal I am expecting a lot of today and tomorrow from Charlene and her team. Armani better pulls off some outfits that will define Charlene's start as a PoM.