Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene just radiates in those pictures. Even though the dress isn't exactly flattering (that skirt just screams 'extra on a western'), she makes it look beautiful through her smile.

She does look radiant . . . and she needs a thicker bra! :ohmy:

March 24, 2011 - At the funeral of Princess Melanie-Antoinette.

I thought she looked good, nice coat & fit though not sure of the belt style.
I don't like the leather gloves, they don't look an inch elegant especially with the lace coming out of them.

Close up ** Full View

I don't like the leather gloves, they don't look an inch elegant especially with the lace coming out of them.

Close up ** Full View

I agree, the leather gloves are a bit too thick, thiner gloves would have been better but global outfit is fine.

Charlene looks gr8! Luv the coat and the belt.

I had no idea why the gloves. She looked liked all the others, other than the gloves.

The only problem I have with the gloves is that they are too long, however I rather like how the lace at the end of them matches her lace veil.

dazzling said:

Close up ** Full View

Didn't she wear this outfit before?

CrownPrincess5 said:
Didn't she wear this outfit before?

Yes, it was to an event (oh can't remember the name) but I believe it was some religious holiday...anyone know the name?

The fabric of the outfit CHarlene is wearing does not wear well.. and these are details about appearance I have remarked on before. This has gotten wrinkled easily.
Also travel to the North one would incline to wear darker colours and not lighter ones.The cut of the suit however is good but I am not certain about those trousers.. jmo Hair is always rather sharply drawn backwards.
Finally a jacket fits.
CW's signature one strand of pearls and pin on lapel with clutch purse complete her look.

The black coat...i think it's a nice a coat, just that she can't pull it off. She looked better in the visit to the museum (i think it was)

I quite like the outfit - it looks comfortable and understated. I agree about the hair though, especially from the side view. A good close up of the engagement ring - it is certainly eye popping!

Also travel to the North one would incline to wear darker colours and not lighter ones.

Huh??? It is finally getting warmer and springlike why should she wear darker clothes?

I like this outfit. The suit has a nice color and cut, especially the jacket. The coat is great for me, but I must agree-not going well with the rest. Hair and make-up are natural, not overdone. In my opinion thumbs up.

She looks beautiful and elegant with this outfit.

The only problem I have with the gloves is that they are too long, however I rather like how the lace at the end of them matches her lace veil.

They are long because the sleeves are 3/4.

Those men are quite handsome~~~~

And yes her ring is quite a rock...Exquisite...:)

She wears great accessories, I must say.

But she has lost a LOT of weight and she really didn't need to! :ohmy:

I am not able to pull up photos agami pearl. Any ideas?

CW looks like a runway model in that gown...is it Armani?

What a great body and great dress ! She is truly beautiful !

She wears great accessories, I must say.

But she has lost a LOT of weight and she really didn't need to! :ohmy:
For a former Olympian athlete CW is carrying a lot of corpulence with her.Her physique has changed. CW has no pronunciation of the waist and she needs better support at the chest and underarms. Those earrings are replicas of the ones for the Red Cross in the summer but in diamonds. They are bigger than her ears when the dress is minimalist.Since the gown is straight and form fitting the hair could have been opened into curls.Also as accessories a stole might be a good idea as was used in Sweden where CW was spectacular.
Reply to post374 sternchen... Light colours such as these are reserved for tropical countries and darker ones for colder climes ... like Ireland
However I must add that CW does look modern crisp and fashion forward.

Last edited:
Sorry, she is hardly "corpulent". She is quite svelte. She has a long, willowy figure, very athletic, not a great deal of curves.

Sorry, she is hardly "corpulent". She is quite svelte. She has a long, willowy figure, very athletic, not a great deal of curves.
Sorry she is not svelte at all. Being tall means nothing because of the asymmetry there.Chest to hips ratio- and legs to arms etc.....Small head on such a grand willowy figure.Recomposition of the figure would be great.

Last edited:
Charlene is looking great. Very modern and fashion-forward. The minimalist approach seems effective for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom