Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks the same as she always looks. She never changes anything up; especially her expression. She's a beautiful woman who clearly loves Albert. So I guess that's all that matters really.

26-01-2011, the gala evening of the 35th Monte Carlo International Circus Festival

Full view
View on the top
Close-up (wonderful earrings!)

Charlene during the Sainte-Devote festivities. January 27, 2011

Full lenght view * Close up 1 * Close up 2

I do like the scarf on her head. But the black color of her clothes is becoming boring...

During Sainte Devote in Monaco
Full view 1
Full view 2
Close-up

Although she wears a lot of black, she always looks good in what she wears, and she's quickly becoming my favorite royal (to be). I loved her head scarf for the church service and her coat from the night before. Her outfit for the circus was quite lovely too. :)

She looks good in black and so far her coats have been quite flattering 7 pretty but a pity she has been in black for the past few events.
She can pull color off well & I do know its winter so dark purple, dark blue all go well or the season.

26-01-2011, the gala evening of the 35th Monte Carlo International Circus Festival

Full view
View on the top
Close-up (wonderful earrings!)

Charlene during the Sainte-Devote festivities. January 27, 2011

Full lenght view * Close up 1 * Close up 2

Full view 1
Full view 2
Close-up

I like all 3 appearances, minimalistic style suits her a lot. She often wear black, but Charlene is 'bright, shiny blonde' and for this color looks good on her (of course I would like to see her in different colors too). Overall very nice and I'm waiting for more.

Don't like it, weird cut. Earrings look like a costume jewelry, not a big fan. Make makes her eyes smaller and drop down.
And - black again...

ITA. I see nothing special here either.;) And why all this black?! Her hair looks funny, the earrings don't suit Charlene at all. Thumbs down! :ermm:

I do like the scarf on her head. But the black color of her clothes is becoming boring...

Full view 1
Full view 2
Close-up

I liked both black coats during the Saint Devote festivities. This one has a very simple line, it's really nice. Actually Charlene looks cute in these photos, I don't recall ever seeing her look that sweet and feminine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked both black coats during the Saint Devote festivities. This one has a very simple line, it's really nice. Actually Charlene looks cute in these photos, I don't recall ever seeing her look that sweet and feminine.[/QUOTE]

I agree I thought she looked so pretty and the coats are to "die for".

I think you'll find the circus is just as important an event as any gala in Monaco.

I don't mind all the black. She looks nice in black with her fair complexion and hair. The coats are beautiful and elegant.

Full view 1
Full view 2
Close-up
Going to church the length of hemline of the coat should be at the knee and also someone Please Please someone at the palace pls advise Miss Wittsock on how to sport her lace mantilla for high Catholic church sevices with greater ease. There is a way to drape it the lace so it isn't flying hither and yon-nor is flat on the head either....... I have never known another gal who is betrothed to be negotiating the straights like this. But all is good so far.. brava Charlene!

Charlene has impressed me with her style lately. The coats might all be the same colour but they're completely different styles and appropriate to the events.

She's looking superb :) Infact, theres little I'd suggest as alternatives.

Her black coats look fabulous.
For sure they do; I'd like to see her in some other colors too.
Let's hope she'll use all the colors of the rainbow in her style (not together, of course). :ROFLMAO::lol:

Charlene during the interview to the South African newspaper "Benoni City Time"

Picture

^Yeah finally! She looks very nice this time.

She looks very natural. Though I must admit I don't care for the shoes but I don't like those type of shoes on anyone.

She looks good in the skinny jeans. IMO she should avoid wearing sandals all together. Her feet are too big for them.

Cw's hair has been coloured more daffodil like and is brighter.I luv those shoes which are the rage now but not with this outfit.
Red appears to really suit Miss Wittsock.It must be hot in SA!!!

I can't say that I'm thrilled with this outfit. I love the color of the top, but if she had worn some nice khaki dress pants with the top & shoes, I would have been fine with the outfit. I just don't think that jeans are appropriate for giving out awards. Call me old fashioned I suppose.

I just don't think that jeans are appropriate for giving out awards. Call me old fashioned I suppose.

I second that, no jeans at official events. Though if this was a private event I would've liked the look, very relaxing & I like the shade of her top.

I think for the uber casual South Africans she looks very appropriate. Love the splash of colour, I just wish the skinny jeans were a bit longer and she wore different shoes. It wld give a more even appearance.

Charlene Wittstock, takes part in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the opening of the school swimming pool during a charity fundraising breakfast in support of the Special Olympics at St John's Diocesan School on February 11, 2011 in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom