Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that green dress what a pity we have only seen it once

The green dress indeed looks wonderful! The shoes are also a great choice. Thumbs up!

It's a nice dress, elegant and quite timeless. Though I'd love to see some color.

She indeed looks every inch a princess!

Really like this dress on Charlene. Simple but elegant. Beautiful earrings.

Beautiful! She looks every inch the princess she is going to be!

I echo all those comments just a beautiful colour and she looks gorgeous.

What a lovely gala dress. Its very flattering, I like how the shoulders are covered in a nice way or at least not the attention is on the shoulders like when she's on strapless dresses. I like the color and I like how the make up was just right for the dress not to wash her out.
Great hair style and beautiful earrings.

Beautiful in every sense of the word. Charlene was perfect!

Charlene was the perfect Princess in waiting at the ball - loved the delicate colour and shape of the dress. Her hair was styled very beautifully and the jewellery suited the look

Charlene was the perfect Princess in waiting at the ball - loved the delicate colour and shape of the dress. Her hair was styled very beautifully and the jewellery suited the look
You are quite right. She looked gorgeous. Loved the dress, hair, makeup & jewels. Hopefully, we will see more of the same from here on out.

For me its one of the best looks of Charlene ever. The dress is absolutely stunning and distracts from the big shoulders. Great styling, jewellery, everthing. What I dont like is the transformation into Grace Reloaded. Its hard to recognize Charlene these days, after the various and very obvious surgery or beauty treatments, she looks like a blond Grace clone but not like Charlene Wittstock any longer.

She looks beautiful. This type of dress looks good on her.
Her hair and makeup look outstanding! Thank goodness no weird wavy hairdos.

She looks beautiful. This type of dress looks good on her.
Her hair and makeup look outstanding! Thank goodness no weird wavy hairdos.
agreed. stay with this look.

agreed. stay with this look.

I also agree, no busy/fussy styles. This looks wonderful on her.

Caroline can pull off the busier styles, this works well for Charlene.

Yes but all CW had to do was criss cross the shoulder straps partitions rather than let them hang - one over the other and over her head to achieve the Armani look of the design he went to the trouble of sketching.-which was derived by Heddy Lamarr and is actually a Hollywood style. Was there no dresser attending her?Orould C not figure out that one partition went over her head and that is all? a criss cross ???????Surely ifCW did notunderstand that at fittings she might have asked for a something inside to hold the style in place. Quite strange.
It really changed the design I must say- the sketch is beautiful and the gown as Cw wore it is ok but not as good as intended by the designer.And not as great as it would have looked on her.
and the latest is the CW in attendance of an art show on August 24 again she is in a halter gown with a chiffon stole covering her appears possibly to be a Herve Leger- tooo short- too bare- and too everything as her position becomes more official.How about a suit made of linen?

Charlene looks lovely in this dress. She looks demure, both in her posture and the style of the dress. She looks every inch the Princess-to-be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom