Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ms Wittstock has her own casual, sophisticated look. Princess Grace was formal, sophisticated look. The only thing that I see Charlene doing to mimic Grace is her hair styles. But maybe that is because she has thin hair like Princess Grace.:flowers:

I'm sorry but when I look at the official engagement picture I can only see a ridiculous copy of Grace Kelly. Same hairstyle, a dress similar to what she would have worn in the 1970s probably and a similar facial expression. Is that what they call Oedipus complex?:lol:

I hope that she will find her own style soon!!!

Do not agree! Is one of Charlene's best dresses! As regards the image of Grace, is the journalists who desperately try to compare CW with Princess Grace. CW has NOTHING from Princess Grave, only the blond colour! But she can not dye her hair in black because of this ridicule comparison.

I agree but I would add better undergarments please!

I did like the outfit at first but something putting me off, it might be the necklace.
I think she is wearing a white bra under a black top.

I don't know if it's her hairstyle or belt, but this outfit really makes her look masculine. With a quick glance she almost looks like a man. I'm not sure what's turning me off about this outfit.

I like the black outfitt! It fitts perfectly for that occasion.

The dress, the whole outfit, is terrible. What was she thinking?

Well I love the outfit, she looks wonderful in it.

I don't see why it's so horrible, for the kind of event I think it's ok.

This outfit I think that it's not posted

16 Jul 2010 - 2010 Annual FightAIDS Monaco Gala Press Conference - Dinner

Outfit Detail Back

I think the grey dress washes her out a bit. It's nothing special, but her hair looks quite nice.

The white dress wasn't bad at all, I too like her shoes!

Gray??
It doesn't look gray to me. It looks like a lighter shade of green.

She looks very stylish and professional in the white dress. I consider dresses like the grey one b-class and quite cheap. JMO :cool: I like her up-dos lately!:)

White dress is nice and casual. Perfect for outdoors.
Her shoes don't look comfortable for walking in grass. A lower heel would be better

^^
I'm not too keen on the grey dress. Something if off about it...

I like her simple white dress. It's appropriate for going to a polo match.
And I love those shoes!

I agree 100%. The whole outfit is very appropriate for the outing and I think she looks great!

Her main problem is that she looks too masculine. She needs to cover her broad shoulders more often IMO, which is something that Charlene doesn't seem to be aware of.;)

NoorMeansLight that is one of her problems. The other is the fit from shoulder to waist. I think Ms Wittstock needs a better tailor for her clothes. I look at her shoulders bare and then to the waist and most of the time in my opinion she looks ill fitted and the whole outfit off.:ermm:

Okay...I love those shoes!

I agree that the engagement picture (green dress) and the white dress look quite nice. I like the style of the dress she wore in London, but I think she should stay away from grey's and beige's. They do nothing for her.

She looked so pretty at the Asprey event . This dress suits her so well with the
little sleeves.
Had Charlene added yet a flamboyant touch she would have looked like an RKO player.Or had she worn tie up espadrilles- she would have looked like the designer of yesteryear Valentina. I loved the thirties retro look very much- however it should look a bit crisper for summer.

Isn't Akris a fav of Princess Stephanie?
Jimmy Choo original shoes cost a bomb-
The dress was lovely

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom