Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This coral pink is a beautiful colour for her with her tan and blonde hair.

The pink gown is gorgeous! I agree she should try to wear designs that don't emphasize her large shoulders.

Charlene Wittstock with Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Lopez, Roberta Armani, Roberto Cavalli and Giorgio Armani at amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2010 benefit gala at the Hotel du Cap on May 20,2010 in Antibes, France. (Thanks Iceflower)

Charlene's dress is nice, but too safe. On the other hand, Kate and J.Lo look fabulous! I love their dresses. But Kate's has to be my favorite. I don't know the deal with Char's hairstyle, it really doesn't look good and the jewelry makes the outfit look cheap, at least to me.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mgs515.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/kb1ts2.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2mwf9tv.jpg
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/hX2n...S+Gala+Roaming/ndtx1TYWB1t/Charlene+Wittstock
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/hX2n...S+Gala+Roaming/dsXdy5U9bCd/Charlene+Wittstock
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/hX2n...S+Gala+Roaming/eJ4RXgHeh8L/Charlene+Wittstock

So Armani gave their best dress to Kate no?

I think that I don't like anything, the dress doesn't fit her, and as many has said before this kind of dress makes her shoulders to stand out which imo doesn't help her at all.

And then the hair :eek:
She looks this time like a wannabe Grace Kelly, the first time I thought that it was only a coincidence but now I think she copies (or at least tries) Graces hairstyles. If at least she looked good but really she doesn't imo.

I'm sorry but I don't like this at all :ermm:

Charlene Wittstock with Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Lopez, Roberta Armani, Roberto Cavalli and Giorgio Armani at amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2010 benefit gala at the Hotel du Cap on May 20,2010 in Antibes, France. (Thanks Iceflower)

http://i50.tinypic.com/2mgs515.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/kb1ts2.jpg

The dress would be stunning if it fit her around her waistline. Why lately is this happening with Ms Wittstock's tailoring? The hair does not look to good either. She really has been styling her hair this way and it sometimes works for her, but now here.

I think the necklace might not be thousands of dollars, but the gray pearls and clear gem is the latest in jewelry style. I think it goes well with her shoulders and gown. I give her a c+.:flowers:

.I think the necklace might not be thousands of dollars, but the gray pearls and clear gem is the latest in jewelry style. I think it goes well with her shoulders and gown. I give her a c+.:flowers:

Don't get me wrong. I love the necklace, but I think it should've been more simplistic, elegant and stylish at the same time. Something like diamonds would've been better. I don't think the necklace was appropriate with her dress:).

Don't get me wrong. I love the necklace, but I think it should've been more simplistic, elegant and stylish at the same time. Something like diamonds would've been better. I don't think the necklace was appropriate with her dress:).

I think you are right. The necklace is more for daytime. But one thing, it did help so you would not to notice her shoulders.:flowers:

I think you are right. The necklace is more for daytime. But one thing it did help not noticing her shoulders.:flowers:

I read someones post, they said she was an olympic swimmer. If that's the case, then I could see why her shoulders are so broad. Obviously Charlene loves her shoulders. She's constantly showing them off. Nothing is wrong with showing your body off regardless of size, but one should dress according to their shape. I'm sure a V-neck or a boat neck would look nice on her. She should try a different look once in a while.

i have to give this woman cheer up because i am sup rices how she took the celebrity by storm she went from nobody to now hanging out with Hollywood A list like j.lo to Charlene this is a achievement, she went from swimming gal to Hollywood wanna be now all she need to put a ice on the cake is the Monaco ''princess'' to her name and she is all set forever i guess their is true to the saying'' I came, I saw and I conquered'':whistling:

i have to give this woman cheer up because i am sup rices how she took the celebrity by storm she went from nobody to now hanging out with Hollywood A list like j.lo to Charlene this is a achievement, she went from swimming gal to Hollywood wanna be now all she need to put a ice on the cake is the Monaco ''princess'' to her name and she is all set forever i guess their is true to the saying'' I came, I saw and I conquered'':whistling:

I sincerely hope that is not Charlene's intention to infiltrate Alberts life and become a celebrity/princess. I certainly hope those days are gone. If Charlene is what you are describing, then she is none other than a "golddigger". But is she really?

I liked the dress, the necklace would had been more elegant with diamonds, hate the hair.

But overall, I think that she looks very nice.

I think her choices in her evening dresses has gotten much better, but she is not quite there yet. As for her hair, well, my professional opinion would be to give her some height, and sofenten it up a bit. She always has is scrapped back and it does nothing for her features, except make them look harsh. And as for her shoulders, it just makes them look wider/broader and her head look tiny in comparison to them.
These last 2 looks with her hair down and done in a wavy/curly look, still not flattering at all. She needs more height, maybe something either wiyh a fringe/bange affect. curls would be nice. Nothing major, just soft. This would flatter both her face and her shoulder line. I would also suggest to her to grow some (just a little) length to her hair. Maybe just below her jaw line. Would make a major difference. And find a stylist that can work with fine hair.

I liked the dress, the necklace would had been more elegant with diamonds, hate the hair.

But overall, I think that she looks very nice.
Diamonds would have been too flashy for the gown itself and standing in a picture with Armani the diamonds would have hijacked the dress...the necklace was zen...ish....I like her hair as it looks neat and can be done in various ways.I think this way CW's swan neck is also empahsized.

The gown is beautiful. Hair and make-up, no... She needs changes IMO.

Her blue gown is gorgeous. It fits her body perfectly. I dislike this hairstyle very much. It's a bit off this time.

The tunic is colorful and nice. It looks too casual, as if she's going to the beach.

The colors in the dress are nice, but it does look a little "beachy". Kind of like she just ran off of the beach, pulled her hair back and slapped on this dress.

I agree with all of you that said it looks more appropiate for the beach. That dress in the beach would have look great. But in this kind of event... i don't know, i think she could have done better. But the dress looks lovely on her.

I dont like the dress much but I thought it was a good choice for the event. It looked very relaxing yet very partyish. Standing next to P.Albert, she looked quite good.

June 18, 2010 - Attending CP Victoria's pre wedding event in Stockholm in a silver strapless gown (Armani Prive)

Picture

Gown fits really well, you could mistake her for a princess IMO.
I loke the make up which seems heavy but yet not over the top, the hair also looks really nice pulled back but kept loose.

She looks wonderful tonight. I loved this gown and shawl! The clutch is lovely too.

She looks perfect for her role as companion.

She does look gorgeous. Wonderful color and hair and makeup. She's about the only blond that can pull off gray.

She looks lovely! I like the two toned grey between the shawl and dress, which actually looks like a pewter colour. She's finally wearing some decent earrings and her hair looks nice.

Charlene was beautiful tonight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom