Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost statuesque.

I really like it, each part of this outfit. Lovely hairstyle & earrings too.

Almost like a beige version of what she wore last night, but she does look great. I like her eye makeup especially, looks great with a dress that color.

Love the dress, something princessy.

June 18, 2010 - Attending CP Victoria's pre wedding event in Stockholm in a silver strapless gown (Armani Prive)

Picture

Gown fits really well, you could mistake her for a princess IMO.
I loke the make up which seems heavy but yet not over the top, the hair also looks really nice pulled back but kept loose.
Simply dress, suits her. I like the hairstyle, but make-up is too heavy. She doesn't looks good.
Lovely, great color. Another time-great hairstyle, not the best make-up. I like the shawl.

Same style as last night - OrderOS is right. ;) But it suits her a lot! Minimal and elegant. She looks so good!

^^
I agree. This particular style suits Charlene for her body type. And the shawl helps cover up her large shoulders. ;)

I think that she looks great, both for the concert and wedding. I agree with Opal, it fits her body type.

the concert dress was a mess if you look at Rex features.com her bust is busting out i cannot believe it she sat next to prince Felipe brother in law i forget his name the whole thing look out of place she should have keep the scarf on if you don't believe me go to the web site now i prefer the wedding dress she wore to yesterday i cannot believe the photo why does she keep doing this :eek:

How amusing that at Victoria's wedding Charlene herself was betrothed. Best kept secret!
That may explain why she was looking so confident and, dare I say, even serene.

:previous:

Not the dress I would have chosen on my engagement pic, and less if it is my first official photo as a fiancee of a prince. I don't like usually her style but she can dress so much better than this. :ermm:

I think the dress was perfect for the engagement photos.
I wouldn't have chosen something like that, but I guess Charlene wants to be simple, just in case some people think she's after a title..

But it can be simple and pretty, this dress is ugly! I can't understand that neckline either...

But it can be simple and pretty, this dress is ugly! I can't understand that neckline either...

Yes the neckline doesn't work on her.
She loves to wear the dresses that emphasizes her shoulders.

:previous:

But this time I don't mean that the neckline doesn't work on her, imo it would look ugly on anyone even Claudia Schiffer :whistling:In the first couple of photos it looks nice but those only showed the side of her, I don't need to wonder why :rolleyes: But in this pic it shows the front... and really she can do so much better!

I really like the engagement dress the colour suited her to perfection IMO. Actually I quite like Charlene think she may bring a little very needed quiet charm that seem to be lacking there good luck to her she will need it with him IMHO. But I like her fashion style and that ring OMG gorg.

The dress is lovely but I think it wouldve looked nice if th ebelt went over the ruffle hanging down teh front.
Her hair has been styles nicer on many other events.
Overall she looked quite good.

Charlene in the official picture for her engagement :flowers:

Full length view

I saw it last night and couldn't believe my eyes.:wacko: Ok, she looks beautiful, the colour of the dress is great, BUT why choosing a tacky halter dress for your engagement?!:sad: Especially when you're Charlene Wittstock and you've got so many options?? I never liked halter tops/dresses and actually think they look so cheap that my eyes hurt! Isn't she the next Grace Kelly after all? :whistling::cool: Honestly, I'll be very happy for her if she starts improving and upgrading her style. Let's just say she had a bad start. I won't add anything else.

I know she's Charlene and every person is unique etc. but let's face it: the comparison is inevitable and if she keeps up like this, fashionwise I mean, the press is going to give her a hard time.;) This is how I meant it.:flowers:

I'm sorry but when I look at the official engagement picture I can only see a ridiculous copy of Grace Kelly. Same hairstyle, a dress similar to what she would have worn in the 1970s probably and a similar facial expression. Is that what they call Oedipus complex?:lol:

I hope that she will find her own style soon!!!

I don't know if they tried to give Charlene a Grace Kelly look here (deliberately, I mean ;)) - all I know is that they failed...:ermm:

She chooses a dress she liked and Of course Grace would have worn it. What ever she wears someone will try to say she is copying grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom