The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
1 Dec 2010, with Stephanie at the Sea Club Meridien, Monaco
General view * Close-up

2 Dec 2010, the closing ceremony of the Peace and Sport International Forum in Monaco
Full view 1 * Full view 2 * Close-up

I think she looks quite elegant, but that's really much black!! The only colour is the little AIDS ribbon...

Old 12-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Royal Highness

8 Dec 2010, a Christmas Tree auction, Hotel de Paris, Monaco
General view *** Close-up

Again Charlene wears a black dress, which seems a routine in her case. She really should try taking to a different, much lively color IMO...

9 Dec 2010, Charlene in Vanity Fair
Outfit 1 *** Part of outfit 2 *** Outfit 3

Old 12-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
8 Dec 2010, a Christmas Tree auction, Hotel de Paris, Monaco
General view *** Close-up

Again Charlene wears a black dress, which seems a routine in her case. She really should try taking to a different, much lively color IMO...

9 Dec 2010, Charlene in Vanity Fair
Outfit 1 *** Part of outfit 2 *** Outfit 3
December 8 - hey, she smiled . Seriously though, you're right, too much black on her. She's so young, and light colours would look way better.

December 9 - I like the third outfit.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Both dates given are not quite correct, the Christmas Tree auction was held
on December 7 and the shots dated December 9 were taken in summer this
year
Old 12-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Royal Highness

I finally saw Tatler and read the article inside while scrutinizing the pics of Charlene. In this fashion spread Charlene is attired solely in white another difficult colour for her.[Very few have neen able to wear white andget away with it - one was Callas another was Grace.] Everything seems to be by Ralph Lauren - In the pic where she is wearing white trousers and and a white sweater and all the other pics I find that these clothes and the white colour does not become her. Just as back is proving problematic white is not her best colour.
Chalene is still young and should embrace colors as she is a colourful lady with various dimensions.And she need not go to the lengths of reinventing herself now.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya
I finally saw Tatler and read the article inside while scrutinizing the pics of Charlene. In this fashion spread Charlene is attired solely in white another difficult colour for her.[Very few have neen able to wear white andget away with it - one was Callas another was Grace.] Everything seems to be by Ralph Lauren - In the pic where she is wearing white trousers and and a white sweater and all the other pics I find that these clothes and the white colour does not become her. Just as back is proving problematic white is not her best colour.
Chalene is still young and should embrace colors as she is a colourful lady with various dimensions.And she need not go to the lengths of reinventing herself now.
Not saying this is the case with CW but I knew someone who only wore beige, black and white or a varation of those colors because she felt they made her look 'classy' and that others thought her classy and chic in those colors only, maybe CW just thinks that is what expected of her or how she should come off- or maybe she just a boring dresser :) but I agree she should embrace a bit of color
Old 12-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Both dates given are not quite correct, the Christmas Tree auction was held
on December 7 and the shots dated December 9 were taken in summer this
year
Sorry for the misleading dates and thanks for correcting me, iceflower.
Unfortunately man is never incapable of making an error...
Old 12-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
December 8 - hey, she smiled . Seriously though, you're right, too much black on her. She's so young, and light colours would look way better.

December 9 - I like the third outfit.
I agree with Cindy. Though I find the black coat/dress very elegant and it also looked good on Charlene, which is very important (because she's got a rather odd figure, IMO).
Old 12-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love picture #3 on the Vanity Fair shoot! She looks very pretty!
Old 12-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
1 Dec 2010, with Stephanie at the Sea Club Meridien, Monaco
General view * Close-up
I like her all-black suit. The fabric is nice - it's quite elegant.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

15 Dec 2010, during the "Abre de Noel" for Monaco children

General view * Back view * Side view * Close -up

Charlene looks very nice in this white coat (I'm glad she refrained from putting on exclusively black stuff!), the hairdo is quite nice but boring. It's a pity there's no full-length view photo...
Old 12-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely to see her at such a joyful event... nothing is better than seeing children smile
Old 12-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Courtier

Charlene looks gr8 in the white coat with black outfit undererneath. Makeup is subtle and looks good.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
15 Dec 2010, during the "Abre de Noel" for Monaco children

General view * Back view * Side view * Close -up

Charlene looks very nice in this white coat (I'm glad she refrained from putting on exclusively black stuff!), the hairdo is quite nice but boring. It's a pity there's no full-length view photo...

Pretty coat, looks cozy, warm and elegant at the same time. Good idea for Charlene.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's a very nice coat, IMO. And the black and white combo looks good on her.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Royal Highness

26-01-2011, the gala evening of the 35th Monte Carlo International Circus Festival

Full view
View on the top
Close-up (wonderful earrings!)
Old 01-26-2011, 03:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Tres Fabola! Coulda done without the boots and odd brooch, but the hair, jewels, etc are stunning.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
26-01-2011, the gala evening of the 35th Monte Carlo International Circus Festival

Full view
View on the top
Close-up (wonderful earrings!)
Lovely make up & she really pulls the hairstyle off well.
I do like her outfit, very simple & clean, the soft/small fold overs of the sleeves are nice.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

It looks like her hair grew out a bit and I love it...the makeup was okay. I didn't really care for the eyeshadow.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Can't say that I'm a fan of this outfit, sorry. I agree with CrownPrincess5 when it comes to the make up and the earrings look like costume jewelry. She can do better, IMO.

Closed Thread