Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outfit, and I think the necklace goes well.

Jeans again....but that necklace is FANTASTIC!

And although the top is simple, I think it would been very nice as a dress. She looks nice and very natural in South Africa. Oh, if we could bring some of that to Monaco! The naturalness with the glamour would be awesome.

She should never wear red IMO. It washes her out and besides, red is not for everyone. Apart from that, I agree that it was a nice casual look.

Charlene Wittstock, takes part in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the opening of the school swimming pool during a charity fundraising breakfast in support of the Special Olympics at St John's Diocesan School on February 11, 2011 in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Charlene looks nice with the blue top

Very nice outfit, I like the top and the necklace looks fantastic. The jeans makes this outfit casual but I don't care. Charlene looks natural and happy. Hope she will continue this kind of look in Europe, it suits her.

I looove the necklace!
She looks good in the skinny jeans, but i don't know if she should wear jeans in official events.

She looks good in the skinny jeans. IMO she should avoid wearing sandals all together. Her feet are too big for them.

That's a bizzare statement. People (women) with bigger feet should avoid wearing sandals? What should she wear in the summertime, on a hot, summer day? Closed shoes?

I think this looks great on her, her shoulders don't look so broad as they usually do

She looks very nice in all these outfits..... She has Better taste in casual then formal clothes in my opinion-

Marika86 said:
Charlene in South Africa:

Full lenght view

I don't like the shoes but the dress is fine
The sandals don't suit the rest but the dress was a good choice IMO.

sofajr said:
Definitely, it's a typical daily hairstyle. Charlene went for a swim in almost the same hairdo today...

11 Feb 2011, a charity breakfast
Pic 1 *** Pic 2 *** Close up1 *** close up2 ***Close up 3

I just realized who Charlene's style reminds me of-Carolyn Bessette Kenndy.

She looks good but her hair pulled back does not do her any good.

It looks much better when she does it more soft like on the Events during the day and not so straight then in the evening.

What is that around her neck? It doesn't look like a regular necklace.

Cw looks great in all the photos and what is more appears that she is in charge and knows what she is doing.
CW is spirited and vivacious and I look forward to seeing her back in Monaco like this

The black dress with the beige belt looks quite nice on Charlene. I'm not too fond of these sandals either.

Charlenes South Africa looks:
http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/6a0134849851fd970c014e5f3cf002970c-pi
http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/6a0134849851fd970c014e8617a41e970d-pi

While Charlene looks nice and more natural at daytime, I cant find anything positive about her evening look. The sandals dont look nice with the dress, the fake looking bust doesnt only reveal bad skin but is too revealing in general, could have done without the slit. The hair is not worth mentioning.

Oops, I shouldn't comment as long as I haven't seen more than one pic. ;) True, her hair is not worth mentioning at the evening event. I quite like her necklace and the top, the color in particular, at daytime, but those sandals again. Sorry, but she has to avoid them, her feet don't look exactly gracefully built and slender. :p

Charlene proves to me, by these photos, that she doesn't need to have her hair done, has good taste in eveningwear, and jewelry to accent her beauty is unnecessary.

It is so pleasant to see that the only criticism of Charlene is her feet. Now that's progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom