Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 1: May 2007 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlene Wittstock arrives at the opening of Giorgio Armani flagship
store, 'Armani/5th Avenue' on Fifth Avenue in New York City, NY,
USA on February 17, 2009.
pretty boring outfit. the only feature i can still recognize charlene by is her unique teeth line - something probably too much of a task to correct.

the rest, her face etc looks completely strange to me.
http://i41.tinypic.com/2iu9w5z.jpg
2006 Getty Images - 58th Red Cross Ball In Monte Carlo, Monaco

Dresses of Charlene

Dear friends,
i am preparing the article about fashion trends of Charlene.
Please find file attached.
Could you help me to identify Charlene's clothes?
Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear friends,
i am preparing the article about fashion trends of Charlene.
Please find file attached.
Could you help me to identify Charlene's clothes?
Thank you in advance!

The second one is a Terrence Bray creation She wore that dress last PGA. (click News and scroll down)

The first one could be a Isabelle Kristensen couture, but I'm not sure.

I dislike her ball gown,her hair style and her make -up and also her glove

I like the two last ball gowns very much and the last one with the panda is so original.It is great:flowers:

Charlene Wittstock (and Albert of Monaco) arrives to the screaming of the movie Monaco South Pole expedition 04/14/2009.
IBL
IBL
Purepeople
One more Armani suit! She looks nice, though I think that Armani is not the best fashion designer for Charlene.

I usually don´t find Charlene very good looking but in the third pic I thought she looked very pretty indeed.

Charlene Wittstock (and Albert of Monaco) arrives to the screaming of the movie Monaco South Pole expedition 04/14/2009.
IBL
IBL
Purepeople
One more Armani suit! She looks nice, though I think that Armani is not the best fashion designer for Charlene.
She looks very elegant:flowers:

I like the blue dress on Charlene plus her hair is better as it gets longer rather than recentr appearances at the start of the year when it was very short

Last edited:
Her evening dress does not persuade me,and I dislike her haistyle:nonono:

The blue gown is rather stunning.
Has anyone got a picture of the gown Charlene wore at Cannes this year? There is one on PPE Agency, but I can't copy the link over.
x

It was this dress, which IMO was quite unflattering, it was too baggy though I do understand that was the style, it just didnt work for her.

The blue strapless dress was beuatiful IMO, quite elegent and different. The belt added alot to the dress.

I agree with GlitteringTiaras. Charlene does look very nice in this shade of purple; however, I find this outfit to be a bit strange. I think that it would have looked really pretty if it was a dress, but I don't care for the shirt with floor-length tail over trousers look.

I dislike it,too modern for my taste:nonono:

Errr...no. Of the recents pics, i only liked the blue gown she used in the GP Gala. This last outfit at the Ladies Lunch is kinda odd for me.

People tend to dislike her, why is a mystery to me, she is lovey and elegant. Sometimes her fashion is too "advanced" shall we say, but compared to many other royal ladies, she is right in step and better than some.

Looking good in Tour de France. Simple clothes fits her. And make her elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom