Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 4: March-April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I do think think Kate looks absolutely stunning - she seems to be wearing more and more lovely outfits as time goes on!

At first I was hoping she would have her hair up for the wedding, but I do now totally agree with Madame Royale that a style allowing her lovely locks to tumble at the back with it nice and formal for the tiara would be perfect.

William is for sure going to bowled over when he sees her!

as some of us :)!

Navy really suits her. Too bad the weather is bad. Let's hope in 2 weeks it will change

She looks fantastic. I like her with her hair pulled back.

I love her hair like that, maybe she'll keep them like that for the wedding?
I think that she was very beautiful: this navy suit is perfect for her, she was wonderful. And this smile..... This smile contributes a lot to her beauty!!! :)

Streamlined - that's the perfect word to describe today's outfit and why it looks so fantastic on her :)

Hmm. It's a nicely-cut suit but slightly boring (the sort of thing I wear when I teach and don't want people to pay much attention to my clothes.) I actually don't agree that navy is a good color for her. I think she wears strong, definite colors well and would like to see her in more of them.

But I do agree with other posters that the hairstyle is nice, and I suspect that she WILL wear her hair something like this for the wedding. I've never thought that an updo would flatter her, but I do wish she'd take just a few inches off the ends.

I really like this outfit, it's nice and simple.

Her hair looks great and I agree that she should wear it like this for the wedding.

on another plus note: she didn't change to those black boots again. Nice!

Her hair is gorgeous. Much better and fresher on her than when it's falling down her face.

That said, skirts and blazers are not my thing, will have to settle on that, but it looks nice on her.

Love the pleating & small fastenings of the suit jacket . I also like the bag. A really lovely outfit, & she clearly "wears the clothes" rather than the clother wear her - signs of an emerging style icon I think.

I'm really liking the structure on the top!
btw, Lovely picture Marika ;)

Love the pleating & small fastenings of the suit jacket . I also like the bag. A really lovely outfit, & she clearly "wears the clothes" rather than the clother wear her - signs of an emerging style icon I think.

Agree. She knows what suits her, and also is aware that this is not US Weekly Hot and Sizzling Party or Milan Fashion Week. No need to go overboard. There will be plenty of time for us to see her in different kinds of clothes.
so far it's looking very promising :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Catherine's looking phenomenal and am loving the hair today. Wear it down, but wear it like this!

If she were to wear her hair down for the wedding, then do so in this fashion. Worn off the face and held from the sides with a little volume ontop, and allow it to cascade down her back and form into loose locks.

Elegant, fresh and sexy. Perfection.

She's got it made folks!

I completely agree. Kate is going to be a great style role model; I can't wait to see what see turns up in from here on out! She's looks amazing in the navy suit.

I, too hope she wears her hair on the wedding day half up with the lower half lightly curled or wavy. I think that would be young and fresh.

Kate looks great, the suit is fab and is perfect for her. I like the hair too but I am still hoping for an updo on wedding day.

What I find a bit much is the make-up, far too heavy almost orangy plus the trademark eyeliner, I am suspecting its permanent make up. I'm afraid Kate has a great body but from her face she already looks much older than her age.

I like the suit, elegant but appropriate to her age. The accessories are very good, especially the clutch. Nice hairstyle, she is trying something new. It's another great appearance. As a future princess Kate is changing the appearance drop by drop but she is still very natural, happy young woman with the charming smile.

I don't think she looks orangy. If you see the video her complaction is looking "normal". About the eyeliner, I saw some pictures of her without it so, I think she just likes it that way. Hope it'll change!

Is the weather in England always like that? jezz. it's hard to keep your hair looking fabulous in this kind of situations.

Still waiting for the name of the designer to show up......

Kate looks great, the suit is fab and is perfect for her. I like the hair too but I am still hoping for an updo on wedding day.

What I find a bit much is the make-up, far too heavy almost orangy plus the trademark eyeliner, I am suspecting its permanent make up. I'm afraid Kate has a great body but from her face she already looks much older than her age.

I agree. She is looking very gaunt, and could stand to gain some weight. Like Letizia, who usually looks too skinny. I thought Letizia looked best when she was pregnant.

She looks really nice...I'm liking the purse especially. Her hair started out okay but it turned into a big mess. She should've worn it up if she knew it would rain.

She looks really nice...I'm liking the purse especially. Her hair started out okay but it turned into a big mess. She should've worn it up if she knew it would rain.
Yes,anyway I like her classical(a little business) outfit,she is totally shining!

No! We want to see her trying different styles. It's not like the weather was the same as in Angelesy.

I really like the purse. maybe in a different color just to stand out, but beautiful nonetheless.

She looked really beautiful today. Loved the navy blue suit on her. Great color and cut.

Hopefully she will continue wearing her hair in the similar style like today.
I think she looks like a grown up woman today, very mature and beautiful.

Love the outfit and the hair. I don't like the shoes though.

...Is the weather in England always like that? jezz. it's hard to keep your hair looking fabulous in this kind of situations....

The weather is quite changeable. Unless a woman wears her hair like HM (lots of hairspray) or The PR (up all the time), it will go "natural". If hair is naturally curly, it will go curly. If it's naturally straight (and on the thin side) it will go lank (Countess of Wessex). If anyone remembers, Diana's hair went flat as a pancake on her wedding day.

Since everyone, at least in England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland knows this, no one is surprised when the hair reverts to it's natural state.

Last edited:
Her outfit looks nice. Not my favourite look of her, but it's okay ;)

The weather is quite changeable. Unless a woman wears her hair like HM (lots of hairspray) or The PR (up all the time), it will go "natural". If hair is naturally curly, it will go curly. If it's naturally straight (and on the thin side) it will go lank (Countess of Wessex). If anyone remembers, Diana's hair went flat as a pancake on her wedding day.

Since everyone, at least in England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland knows this, no one is surprised when the hair reverts to it's natural state.

The weather was so beautiful a few days ago (I saw at DM people in parks enjoying the sun) I hope on the actual wedding day, the weather it's better. But as you said, British people are used to, so they don't really make a big fuss about it. HM is pro when it comes to this, I love her transparent umbrellas with edges matching the color of the outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom