The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Aristocracy

What a snarky article. But then, that's par for the course for the Daily Mail and many of its readers.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Royal Highness

The red dress is just bad and she needs a bra and the biker boots don't go with the skirt but other then that I think she looks fine.....

Old 04-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Royal Highness

I think Carole Middleton is dressed well. She looks like the wedding is taking it toll on her.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie5252003 View Post
Oh! gosh that is a mean article trying to sound "nicely British" how horrible I think [except for the poor choice red dress] Mrs Middleton looks nice I gusee she could have wirn tights but she has great legs and is it getting warmer in London she may have just been excited about the change in the weather. Honestly that is such a horrible print but typical. IMO
That is Amanda Platell of the DM at her best!
Old 04-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Royal Highness

Whistles silk blouse in ivory (from the official engagement photo) is back in stock. Now it's named "Whistles Kate Silk Blouse" and cost £125.

Featured:
John Lewis store
Whistles on-line shop
Old 04-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Catherine today 11/04/2011
Old 04-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
Kate Middleton visits Darwen Aldridge Community Academy in Darwin, in final appearance before #RoyalWedding. ... / cavendishpress / Brizzly

Thats a smart suit.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Catherine's looking phenomenal and am loving the hair today. Wear it down, but wear it like this!

If she were to wear her hair down for the wedding, then do so in this fashion. Worn off the face and held from the sides with a little volume ontop, and allow it to cascade down her back and form into loose locks.

Elegant, fresh and sexy. Perfection.

She's got it made folks!

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 04-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl
I agree with the other posters- she looks great! Best she's looked yet IMO :)
Old 04-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Royal Highness

Oh I do think think Kate looks absolutely stunning - she seems to be wearing more and more lovely outfits as time goes on!

At first I was hoping she would have her hair up for the wedding, but I do now totally agree with Madame Royale that a style allowing her lovely locks to tumble at the back with it nice and formal for the tiara would be perfect.

William is for sure going to bowled over when he sees her!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
Oh I do think think Kate looks absolutely stunning - she seems to be wearing more and more lovely outfits as time goes on!

At first I was hoping she would have her hair up for the wedding, but I do now totally agree with Madame Royale that a style allowing her lovely locks to tumble at the back with it nice and formal for the tiara would be perfect.

William is for sure going to bowled over when he sees her!
as some of us :)!

Navy really suits her. Too bad the weather is bad. Let's hope in 2 weeks it will change
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

She looks fantastic. I like her with her hair pulled back.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Courtier

I love her hair like that, maybe she'll keep them like that for the wedding?
I think that she was very beautiful: this navy suit is perfect for her, she was wonderful. And this smile..... This smile contributes a lot to her beauty!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Royal Highness

Streamlined - that's the perfect word to describe today's outfit and why it looks so fantastic on her :)
Old 04-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Aristocracy

Hmm. It's a nicely-cut suit but slightly boring (the sort of thing I wear when I teach and don't want people to pay much attention to my clothes.) I actually don't agree that navy is a good color for her. I think she wears strong, definite colors well and would like to see her in more of them.

But I do agree with other posters that the hairstyle is nice, and I suspect that she WILL wear her hair something like this for the wedding. I've never thought that an updo would flatter her, but I do wish she'd take just a few inches off the ends.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

I really like this outfit, it's nice and simple.

Her hair looks great and I agree that she should wear it like this for the wedding.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Serene Highness

on another plus note: she didn't change to those black boots again. Nice!
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Kate looks really lovely. The navy blue suit is quite nice. She is very pretty with the hair pulled back.

Shoes ** Purse

According to "In Style" the navy suit that Kate wore today is by Amanda Wakeley

Kate Middleton and Prince William - Navy Skirt Suit - Photos : InStyle.com What's Right Now
Old 04-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Serene Highness

Her hair is gorgeous. Much better and fresher on her than when it's falling down her face.

That said, skirts and blazers are not my thing, will have to settle on that, but it looks nice on her.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Royal Highness

Love the pleating & small fastenings of the suit jacket . I also like the bag. A really lovely outfit, & she clearly "wears the clothes" rather than the clother wear her - signs of an emerging style icon I think.