Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 3: January 2011 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love her look. But the hat is to die for.:flowers:

The black boots return!

I think the red suit is lovely and the boots are great with the outfit.

I loved Kate's outfit in Wales yesterday. I, too am not a fan of the short bootie unless with pants. It would have been great if she had a longer verison of those boots with that coat.

I agree that red is an excellent color for her!

As for the other outfit, I thought the fascinator was adorable but not with that coat and scarf. It was too delicate, she'd have looked better with a beret or something like that. Still, on the whole she looked lovely.

Hmm, not my idea of a beret (I was thinking of the French style, in felt).

Love the red on her; she looks great!

She really aged herself in that red outfit today. Looks like she's been going through Princess Anne's closet.

That's great. The girl goes out, looking wonderful, and gets criticized. Princess Anne has a closet and she gets criticized. Where will it end?

She looks great. Red definitely suits her. I hope she continues wearing color.

That's great. The girl goes out, looking wonderful, and gets criticized. Princess Anne has a closet and she gets criticized. Where will it end?

My idea exactly; I think she looked great.

looks great but much too thin

Hmm, I guess it comes down to one's perception. To me she is just slender, like myself.

I like this suit, red definitely suits her. Nice combination with the turtleneck and black accessories. Even boots are ok, but still not my favorites. Overall very nice. Hope she'll continue it.

Nice color but otherwise I'm not a fan of this look- it's not bad just sort of meh.....matronly it actually what springs to mind....but she trying something new so I'll give her congrats for that :) and she does look confident and pretty

Great suit & a great color, I wish she had done something with the hair today again, the collar of the jacket is quite pretty but lost with the open hair.

I think the black belt that Kate is wearing is from LK Bennett's latest Spring / Summer collection.

is the whole UK so windy? I'm beginning to think Dianna prefered her hair short because of it :p

Great suit & a great color, I wish she had done something with the hair today again, the collar of the jacket is quite pretty but lost with the open hair.

Red really suits her. I also wish she was wearing another fascinator, yesterday's was beautiful.

Catherine is a beautiful woman. She has got great legs, body, smile, teeth, eyes, eyebrows and hair and adorable dimples. Nice posture.She is naturally ellegant. She is not trendy, fashionista or "chic". She is ellegant. All things considered, I think she is more beautiful and presents a nicier figure that the other princesses around: Mette-Marit, Letizia, Mary, and even Maxima and her sassy eyes (which I like a lot).

Did she change into a red dress for NZ condolence book signing? Anyone have pictures....?

Edit- never mind it appears to be same outfit but no belt and black coat!

Catherine looked great on both of her appearances. I especially love the red suit.

Did she change into a red dress for NZ condolence book signing? Anyone have pictures....?

Edit- never mind it appears to be same outfit but no belt and black coat!

I do think she changed into another dress. The St. Andrews attire was a red coat and skirt with what at least seemed to be a black collar. Plus there were black buttons on her coat.
http://www.gettyimages.nl/detail/109425600/WireImage.

For the book signing, I don't see the buttons. And she put a necklace on. http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_phot...38-pv.aspx?DDLB_CATALOG=&VIEW_OFFSET=00000004.

Last edited:
I think she changed into another dress too, Skippy.

Here's a few more photos from the signing.

Photo 1 - Photo 2

She has been looking great! Can someone fill me in on what the word "Sloane" means? I heard it on a show yesterday ("Kate is a typical Sloane") and today I read, "Chelsy is an honorary Sloane." I know it's a shopping street - but what kind of fashion makes one a Sloane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom