Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 2: November 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate's outfit looks good. I like the dress and shoes but sadly the outfit was ruined by a terrible headpiece. An updo would have been great.

I don't really like the last look on Kate. The outfit itself is nice, but imo it's quite a matronly choice for a 28 years old woman.

She really hasn't improved her style at all. She doesn't even have a style. It's funny.

The coat is nice for a wedding, but the hat makes her look ridiculous IMO.

The coat is nice for a wedding, but the hat makes her look ridiculous IMO.
Kate looks fab in rich textures and textiles .. I would say even an a bit with an Oriental flair.I like this outfit with the matching shoes and hat..BUt Kate has to punch it up a bit.

The hat is nice, but not for a spring event

I think she is a little boring but what is he supposed to wear to a wedding. Her hair is always the same and frankly that drives me insane but generally speaking she does her best to be wellgroomed and the red is sweet on her Iwonder if it is that warm in England or is it wishful thinking.

My view is that this was not a wedding for which Kate pushed the boat out, when it came to her clothes and accessories. The result was inoffensive, and thats fine - yo can't look great every time you step out.

What I thought was interesting was the way she mixed and matched her older clothes - and this should be interesting to watch if she ends up marrying Wills and with a royal wardrobe.

Kate always looks IMO liked she has is running out of the house in a big hurry and forgot to brush her hair. Her hair ruins anything good about her outfits. I don't care what the age, unkept hair is not elegant.

I think she is a little boring but what is he supposed to wear to a wedding. Her hair is always the same and frankly that drives me insane but generally speaking she does her best to be wellgroomed and the red is sweet on her Iwonder if it is that warm in England or is it wishful thinking.
She should start with buying new boots. It would be a major upgrade.

Bottom line: Kate can't dress. Which is a shame considering her height and weight. I wish I could style her for a day. We would all see major changes.

Waity Katie increasing public profile in preparation for Royal engagement | Mail Online Kate attending the wedding of their former housemate from St Andrew's - wearing a repeat champagane brocade coat (worn at Laura PB's wedding in 2006) with a black dress and black netted hat (from the Kelly/Phillip's 2008 wedding)

The coat is pretty so is the length and fit but the color does no good to her, it simply washes her out, this wouldve been nice in a different color like blue or lavender, something her age as well as the style is a bit too old for her.

The hat was nice but it gets boring seeing her hair down all the times, a nice up dao with that hat would look quite neat and tidy especially with that coat IMO.

I almost hate to post this link because Kate is looking seriously rough around the edges, but here goes:

Princesses watchers: Mariage Ã* Farley

I guess I don't object to the actual outfit, but her hair, again, is awful and she looks thoroughly worn out in some of the close-ups. Yikes! :ermm:

The outfit is fantastic IMO! Kate just needs to take care of her beauty (skin and hair) if she wants to look fresh and radiant for many more years.

Oh! :sad: Gosh, that hair is a mess. Jacket and skirt look quite nice & elegant. She indeed appears worn out and that rather girly hairstyle makes it even clearer.

I almost hate to post this link because Kate is looking seriously rough around the edges, but here goes:

I guess I don't object to the actual outfit, but her hair, again, is awful and she looks thoroughly worn out in some of the close-ups. Yikes! :ermm:

Why is the hair awful? It looks much nicer than previoues times and looks like it has been nicely pulled back on one side.
The dress is nice, like the lace part of it. The jacket is pretty but not liking the buttons which ruins the look IMO but I like the fact that it is quite fitted but wouldve looked nicer if it was left open.

Really nice outfit, but as usual her hair ruins the whole thing.

I should like it but I don't :ermm:

The problem with the hair is that it looks too casual for her outfit, and the flower looks cheap.

The hair looks AWFUL but the outfit is nice. Didn't she wear the dress to a book launch 2 years ago?

OMG! Tell me she lacks a mirror! What is wrong with Kate! Awful is not the word to describe her hair. She looks like she jut rolled out of bed. I don't think she washes her hair often. Eww:eek:.

I agree, her hair does look pretty ragged in the pictures. Was it a very windy or humid day? It looks like her hair is not agreeing with the weather. It probably would have been better to pull it back or put it up, but Kate tends to just let it hang.

Kate looks as usual, very matronly dressed with wonderful hair neglected. She could look so much better. While I did like the red dress, it quite revealed how gaunt she actually looks. The beige outfit looks ill fitted to me.
In case she becomes Williams wife she needs to brace herself. The media will completely focus on her looks that could be an unpleasant prospective.

Repeat outfit - the cream lace dress is from the Laura Parker Bowles and has also been worn to evening events inc the signing of the Simon de Montiforte book abnout Stalin - 2006 (?)
The jacket is from the Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly wedding in May 2008

The flowers in her hair are new though

I like Ms. Middleton's look. She can accessorize wonderfully. It is hard to recycle your clothes to get a totally different look that works for you. I like how the jacket has detail on it and goes with the skirt. For a girlfriend she dresses well. Even, my dear, Diana, Princess of Wales had to learn to grow with her royal role. I can not wait till she is a royal and has the stylist, clothes, and jewelry at her disposal.:flowers:

I agree with DukeOM here. Kate is going to have to upgrade her appearance dramatically if and when she becomes Will's wife. JMO :flowers:

Did anyone think maybe Prince William likes long hair on his girlfriend?I remember is mom getting super model, Cindy Crawford to meet the prince. I read Prince William had a big crush on her. Doesn't Ms Crawford have long brown hair?:flowers:

Men usually prefer girls/women with hairstyle (colour, length etc.) close to that of their mother's, but who knows? Maybe William is an exception (just saying). :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom