Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 2: November 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate looks amazing! I love the colour and style, she has great fashion sense. I can't wait to see what her wedding gown will look like!

The colour looks absolutely great on her and she's glowing, but I'm not a huge fan of this outfit I'm afraid.
I wish she had done something else with her hair.

She looks amazing! I love her hair and the outfit is lovely and totally appropriate for the occasion

The dress is fantastic, it looks very good on Kate's slim figure and it's also very appropriate for the occasion (= the simpler, the better). I'm glad she received some help here - let's be honest, she could not have made that choice on her own.;) :flowers:

The dress is simple but beautiful. I like her hair and make-up. Somehow she looks more adult.

Simple dress in great, deep color. I like it :) She wasn't overdressed, and looking appropriate for the occasion. I also like the her hair.

The dress is fantastic, it looks very good on Kate's slim figure and it's also very appropriate for the occasion (= the simpler, the better).

Agreed.

I'm glad she received some help here - let's be honest, she could not have made that choice on her own.;) :flowers:

I don't know about the dress. She used her favorite designer. Color was decided by the jewelry.

Catherine's hair and makeup done with professional help.:flowers:

I forgot to comment on hair, make-up and shoes. They were indeed very nicely done/chosen - the overall look was very elegant and pretty and yet quite youthful. Sometimes it's very easy for Kate to cross the line and look matronly, but not this time. Well done!

I forgot to comment on hair, make-up and shoes. They were indeed very nicely done/chosen - the overall look was very elegant and pretty and yet quite youthful. Sometimes it's very easy for Kate to cross the line and look matronly, but not this time. Well done!

Totally agree, she was perfectly put together. Love the blue on her.

She looked just stunning. Very much like a woman in love. The color she chose is just gorgeous on her.

The dress was nice, very Kate. I guess it was chosen to complement the ring.

I cant wait for the wedding when Kate is being forced to do something with her hair!!!

:previous: Ha, same here! ;) I wonder how she will look like with an elegant updo. Stunning, I think!

Last edited:
"Hello Magazine" photo gallery about Kate style:

Kate Middleton's style and fashion choices

Im not saying she has the best style but she does dress well according to the occasion & as a princess in waiting. I like how she does not stick to one color and one style. I just wish she did more about the hair since she has really nice hair and its a nice length.

I actually liked her dress. I don't see the problem with it.
I love the way it made her look relaxed and it matched her ring.

Does anyone know if her dress was designed for Kate specifically or if is it available elsewhere also?

So fine. Lovely how Kate appeared. She looks beautiful in blue. Her eyes, her hair and her face just leave one grateful at having such presence. I'm grateful for having attendance in this place. You get to see and frequent the fabulous here and I see it and approve overwhelmingly of this act of love. They are meant for each other and they will become stronger in time. Wow Kate looked so fine. Here's to them and may they always stay fine like wine.

But you understand why I asked. If William paid for this, it bloody is our business.;) :D

Might I ask why?

Sternchen, this is old news.:flowers: Of course they're paid by the taxpayers, but as you said, these people ARE WORKING.;) I wouldn't be that pleased if I heard that the British people also pay for the outfits of a royal girlfriend, in the middle of the worst financial crisis. At least, if they were engaged things would be different. But now...:ermm:

I have only just seen this rather ridiculous post.

The expenses of William are met by his earnings from his SAR role, his inheritance and his father. Prince Charles does not receive public funding, his expenses (and those of his wife and chidren) are met from his private income from the Duchy of Cornwall.

Last edited:
I love the white coat. Looks like Kate is getting her first tastes of being a royal. :flowers: I cannot wait for their wedding day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom