Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 2: November 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with DukeOM here. Kate is going to have to upgrade her appearance dramatically if and when she becomes Will's wife. JMO :flowers:

And she will. Remember CP Mary before she married? And other CPs as well have found there own style when they married. It takes time. She dresses appropriately to her age and her hair is similar to other women her age. She usually looks quite nice. William must love her, or they wouldn't have spent all these years together. That's all that matters. He is quite a shrewd judge of character from all accounts, and she suits him. Whether they eventually get married is another question.

Men usually prefer girls/women with hairstyle (colour, length etc.) close to that of their mother's, but who knows? Maybe William is an exception (just saying). :rolleyes:

I don't think there is a preference because of your mother. An example: Prince Charles he likes blonds, but his mother' hair was brunette. :flowers:

Maybe he just likes long-haired brunettes;).

Mr. Russo likes red-heads and Russo cannot remember the origional color of her hair. Mr. Russo's mother's hair is thin and falling out. So what does this mean??? Hmmmmmm.

Kate has a lovely figure and maybe Prince Wills likes her hair long and straight like that. The grooming of it could havebeen better and the look of the white outfit more crisp and polished. Otherwise a Kate turnout - where everything matches,.

I like Kate's style, in general. But sometimes she wears something and the question pops: have you looked in the mirror? :-\

I like Kate's style, in general. But sometimes she wears something and the question pops: have you looked in the mirror? :-\

I agree. I think that when Kate first started dating Prince William she was wearing her clothes and hair in accordance to her age, then she started to copy the royals and dressed as much like them as possible but kept the young looking hair. She is not that young now, she wears clothes that would be more suitable for a much more mature woman and her hair more suitable for a young girl just out of her teens. IMHO of course.

A few posts on Kate's fashion has been moved to the Old Fashion Discussion thread
since its a discussion from last year's outfit.

Thanks

^ Nothing wrong with repeating an outfit. Letizia repeated an outfit after week and the other CP's recycle outfits too. Kate isn't even a member of the BRF.

I like the outfit too but I wish she did something different with her hair. A nice playful updo perhaps?

She has beautiful hair but it gets boring if she doesn't do anything with it. I think she could need a haircut. The dress is nice and as she doesn't get as much attention as a CP it's okay to recycle that dress for those private events.

I'm sorry but I find that outfit a bit boring. Not that she looked bad, but the dress' color is a bit dull on her and it looks too short and there's too much cleavage for such a skinny person.

^ Nothing wrong with repeating an outfit. Letizia repeated an outfit after week and the other CP's recycle outfits too. Kate isn't even a member of the BRF.

I like the outfit too but I wish she did something different with her hair. A nice playful updo perhaps?

Totally agree with the recycling and the hair. She needs to do something new.
The dress looks almost seethrough to be honest, and it looks bland.

She looks like a hot mess to me - really b-class and disappointing. Too bad cause she's got a gorgeous body.:cool:

I don't like the dress at all.
The color is a turnoff.

the dress itself isn't that bad I just find her style so boring.

There is a fine line here. Kate is often criticised for playing it too safe with her dressing, or perhaps being boring. The only time in recent years when I have seen her in red (at a wedding), she was criticised for stealing the thinder from the bride. She can't always please everybody, can she?

Kate :in Charity Match at Beaufort Polo Club July 10,2010
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/Royal_Truth/BRF/polomatch16.jpg

Well I think when Ms Middleton becomes a major royal and keeps her figure we will have a very beautiful Princess and then Queen. I have love most of what she wears. It is hard unless you have a designer at your beck and call like the Queen and other royals. Just wait and see how beautiful she will be as Princess of Wales and Queen. :flowers:

Well I think when Ms Middleton becomes a major royal and keeps her figure we will have a very beautiful Princess and then Queen. I have love most of what she wears. It is hard unless you have a designer at your beck and call like the Queen and other royals. Just wait and see how beautiful she will be as Princess of Wales and Queen. :flowers:

I think thats a fair point. Kate is usually dressed in clothes from the high street, and if she were to enter the royal family, she will no doubt develop into a very well dressed princess

She's going to have plenty of designers to choose from if she does marry into the BRF. Hopefully Natan (ick) isn't one of them.

I don't think so, thankfully I've never seen any member of the BRF in Natan. At least I can't remember.

I think those dresses are too modern for a future Queen. Victoria's dress was not that regal imo just modern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom