Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 2: November 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she wears clothes that are similar to Diana? I really love that red coat though...
Haven't seen it on her since the graduation ceremony

I think Kate has a youthful and fresh style, but not too trendy. I also LOVE the white coat. Very beautiful. I do like her collection of boots. Does she buy the same boot designer? Does anyone know the brand of her boots? One outfit I did not like at all was when she was wearing a floral blue coat, a really goofy/ugly hat, and black pumps. It looked like she was coming from church, or some formal event. Her hair was messy and that hat was really hideous.

The dress was a disaster, specially at the back.
A photo of the back

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd have to say that the dress could very well be catherine's first fashion disaster.

She looks OK to me, but then I've never cared much for fashion or what colours are supposed to be worn to what events. I just wish she'd start wearing her hair up with dressy outfits, which is something I say about all of the young'uns, and Sarah.

Red just does not suit her, and I was actually shocked by a few of the photographs at just how emaciated she is looking. I wonder if she is suffering from stress at all from all the public speculation. It can't be easy. On the other hand, her sister's outfit was really lovely.

Maybe the stress is getting to her. Russo knows from experience with stress you either go on the "Air" diet or the "M & M" diet and obviously hers is "Air".

Yes. I don't care for backless in daytime.

She´s always been a mess, i´m not surprised.

I really would like her to have a trim, even just an inch , I think she has beautiful hair but it is not as well cared for as I would like to see. As to her wearing her hair up, it would be nice for formal occasions but she has a very large head and face and I don´t think it would suit her at all, she wears her hair down for a reason.

Yes. I don't care for backless in daytime.

The back could hardly be described as backless. Dresses like this are very fashionable in London at the moment

^^
The trendy items are not always appropiate, the problem imo it's that it looks "cheap"
I've seen the photos of the wedding, everyone looked bad, even the dress of the bride was awful. And the trouser of the groom are hideous :lol:

I've seen the photos of the wedding, everyone looked bad, even the dress of the bride was awful. And the trouser of the groom are hideous :lol:

Tartan trousers to reflect his ancestry.
The bride did look horrible, and the tiara didn't suit her.
Pippa Middleton looked the best IMO.

^^
If it's the tradition, I take back what I said about those trousers :flowers:

I didn't think Kate's dress was all that bad, really. I would have liked it in another color, though. Maybe something more pastel or summery. Her hair seemed fine to me too, maybe the wind blowing it around too much gave it the appearance of being unkempt but if we could have seen another shot of her maybe indoors, it would look better.

What I mean is that there's "no visible means of support.";) :It might be very fashionable, but I don't like it.

The back could hardly be described as backless. Dresses like this are very fashionable in London at the moment

A lot of dresses that have cut-outs like that in the back will have support in the top or the bodice of the dress, specifically for that reason. So just because you can't see any foundation under the dress doesn't mean there isn't any. Just my $0.02.

A cocktail dress screams for a killer updo and fascinator. Ratty DIY hair just don't cut it (no pun intended) at a formal occassion. And if Wills was wearing a morning suit, it was formal.:ermm:

I am at a loss to understand how she could even think that she could use the same hairstyle for watching polo and a formal wedding. :bang:

I like the outfit, and the fascinator was pretty. Her hair could've done with being up, but it isn't terribly bad.

The red dress is too loud and her hair looks a mess. IMO

Another year, another wedding attendance and more speculation, with no engagement.

The bride Emilia and groom looked quite lovely though.

^^
Very true, the dress was awful, and that photo with the sunglasses on :ninja:

:flowers: I liked the brides look, very sweet ,imo and very Handsome groom. ;)

Did not like sloppy looking dress on Kate Middleton though at all.
Red color just didn't work this time it looks more for a nightclub. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom