Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2005 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Kate's dress and hat is dark blue.

Here is a full length photo of Kate and Chelsy. It was posted on the Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly wedding thread by randomlyKiera post #293 on page 15 of the thread.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...2008-st-george-s-chapel-windsor-16917-15.html

It gives you a better idea of the full outfits the ladies wore.

Kates outfit was okay,Jacket looked abit weird or should I say different (shoulder part) im not liking the underneth lace/sheer top she wore. The hat looked like she was going to go to a funeral rather than to a wedding.

I was thinking of a mucht better outfit, mucht ligther dress, not black...I was very dissapointed!

Her ensemble doesn't look black to me, it looks navy blue, which is appropriate.

I agree. I looked over a few pictures and it looked navy to me as well. I have always liked her style. She is classic English to me. Chelsy has a great style too, younger and funky, but Kate has a more urban and sophisticated look to her, which suits her as well.

I like the dress but I absolutely adore her jacket and shoes. The jacket shows her slender figure off just perfectly.

That melon colored dress on her... ghastly!:eek: Terrible cut and color. It doesn't nothing for her figure whatsoever.

I think this dress looks wonderfull on her. Imo she has never looked better. She has a perfect figure for this kind of dresses:flowers::flowers:

in an hello interview designer Daniella Issa Helayel confirmed that this black dress was from her label Issa (im not sure then where the pink jacket came from)

Issa London go to the press section on celebrities in issa and there are some pictuires of the dresses Kate has worn

these dresses include the outfit she wore to the Diana Concert
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65
dress by Issa
back of Issa dress
another Issa dress

Just wondering would the salmon dress Kate wore at the Boodles Boxing also be by Issa as the style is very similiar to her designs

Last edited:
Kate taken in early 2008 at a dinner to celbrate her mothers birthday
Casual Wear - Kate during her training for the boat race last summer (i remember when i was in London last year i bumped into the girl Emma Sayle with whom Kate is having lunch and i couldnt think where i knew her from but it was that i seen her in the Hello magazine interview that the group did)
More casual summery Kate from 2007
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 'Rampant Rabbit Event' at Kitts Club, - 07 Jun 2007
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 a very glum Kate last March 2007
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 with her Louis Vuitton bag
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 polo 2006
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 polo june 2006

Last edited:
in an hello interview designer Daniella Issa Helayel confirmed that this black dress was from her label Issa (im not sure then where the pink jacket came from)

Just wondering would the salmon dress Kate wore at the Boodles Boxing also be by Issa as the style is very similiar to her designs

I think you're right PrincessofEurope, there's a very similar gown in red in Issa's next season's collection:

http://www.condenast.co.uk/ImageLib/320x480/Shows/AW2008/London/R-T-W/Issa/38.jpg

According to HELLO Magazine, June 24, 2008, the pink salmon halter gown is indeed by ISSA. According to HELLO, ISSA is one of her favorite designers.

-Ayvee

Yes she wears alot of Issa dresses and the style of them really suit her and hopefully this will be a designer who continues to dress her in the future

Ayvee you should check out Issa web page to see some examples of the dresses Kate has worn

Last edited:
Ayvee you should check out Issa web page to see some examples of the dresses Kate has worn

Thanks for the tip. I am very surprised about this new designer. I actually attributed a lot of the dresses she wore to Diane von Furstenberg but now I know they are from this new designer, Issa. With Kate's height and figure, I think she'll look great with any designer.

-Ayvee

Black is always elegant, although I don't like very mucht the suit black is always elegant!

Kate wears a lot of black and white, which is okay for winter, but not for spring and summer. It makes her look like she's in mourning.

Blue dress with brown suede boots
pixup.info || Free image hosting : ffmkatemiddletoncww1.jpg (celeb-city)

I like the dress and the boots here as INDIVIDUAL items, but together this is a bad combo. I mean, blue dress with brown boots? The colors are bad together, and also just this kind of dress doesn't work with these kind of boots. Besides, the high boots she likes so much cover up her great legs, which itself is a shame for her to do. Great legs shouldn't be covered up. :cool:

Black and White is very fashionable in Spring/Summer in the UK. I wear it lots to work as it looks so smart.

Have you not seen My fair Lady and the Ascot scene? White and Black is classic Royal Ascot look.

Black and White is very fashionable in Spring/Summer in the UK. I wear it lots to work as it looks so smart.

Have you not seen My fair Lady and the Ascot scene? White and Black is classic Royal Ascot look.
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know what colors you wear over there. What colors do you wear in winter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom