Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2005 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's exactly the same coat because Princess Eugenie's coat also has a zipper on the side on some of the HQ photos that I have. This is why I am so curious who the designer is.

You can see the zipper tab for closures for both in these photos:
Eugenie
Kate

-Ayvee

Ayvee, the coat is from [url=http://www.reiss.co.uk/us-en/collection]Reiss[/URL]. As you know the [url=http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/KateGT/658027_20_2-20071229082557.jpg]coat[/URL] was also worn by [url=http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/KateGT/c07-11-10.jpg]Celsey[/URL].

Oh GlitteringTiaras, thank you so much for sharing this information! I worship at your feet. :flowers: I have never heard of this brand before. Is it considered designer in the UK? Anyway, I'll try to call their US stores in the morning.

Best wishes,

Ayvee

looks like Kate, Chelsey and Eugiene have all been sharing style tips then

No problem, Ayvee, and good luck! Happy shopping.:flowers:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have called all the Reiss stores in the USA. This coat is only available in black and is called 'Olivia' coat. Only one store (Bleecker St. in NYC) in the US carried the ivory coat with black buttons. The coat was originally priced at US$ 710 and is now on sale for US $493. Only black in medium and large are available. Am a bit dismayed I didn't ask about this coat sooner.

Well, I have fired off an e-mail to the UK stores to see if anyone there has the ivory one.

-Ayvee

Found some more Kate pictures
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 14 MAY 2007 Lovely lace dress on Kate - also nice silk dress on Pippa

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 25th birthday Jan 2007 - dress from topshop

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
5jan 2007 leaving a club lovely print dress (love those shoes by L K Bennet have the same pair)

William's passing out parade 15 December 2006
lovely scarlet coat and black hat with a heart

Last edited by a moderator:
more fashions
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 15july2006

22 June 2006 - lovely red flower skirt

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected with Freddie Windsor
14 June 2006

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected close-up at Lauras's wedding 6 May 2006

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 17 March 2006 Cheltenham with Pippa (Kate's Mum wore this hat William's passing out - made of real fur)

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 6 August 2005 with a close friend of William's

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 15 June 2005 Graduation from St Andrews

Last edited:
I love the silk dress that Pippa is wearing in the first photo. It is so cute on her.

another example of her love of L K Bennett shoes - must have got advice to shop there from Camilla who always wears their shoes

Middleton-floral : Photo Gallery | Just Jared

Very pretty dress, perfect for summer.

Found some more Kate pictures
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected 14 MAY 2007 Lovely lace dress on Kate - also nice silk dress on Pippa

This dress reminds me of a similar one Cp Mary wore a few years ago but in gold.

Gorgeous lace dress on Kate! I love lace.

Those LK Bennett shoes are great--I wonder if they sell in the States at all?

Kate is also seen wearing ISSA dresses here is a link to there website
Issa London

although i couldnt find any examples of a Kate dress if you look at the Spring Summer collections the style of the dresses are very similiar to ones Kate has worn to polo etc

Kate sure is skinny! How tall is she?

I can't get over how much I love L K Bennett shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom