Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow me to disagree with some of you fellow posters. I dislike the dress: to much information upon it... Nope... Plus that donut she's wearing on her head... No... This is one of the worst looks i've ever seen on Beatrice...
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

I think she looks fabulous - the coat dress is very elegant and the colours suit her. I don't love the breadloaf turban hat but if anyone can get away with it, it's her.

Lovely dress but I dislike the hat.

For a pretty lady, that is a poor choice in clothing for a wedding. There is nothing IMO that is beautiful, that thing on her head and the color of the dress was dull and boring. The best part was her earrings, they are gorgeous and I loved her hair.

Wow, Beatrice looks beautiful! She reminds me of a mythological faerie in that dress.

Loved her arrival outfit with the ruby red trousers. The green dress and the silver gown both seem to accentuate the bust area in an odd way. Otherwise, beautiful

I loved this dress, the color, the embellishment/print and the fit.The headpiece was cool and looked nice with the open hair.

Lovely dress and lovely styling, she got this look completely right.

Dress - great.
This - äääh - what the hell is that on her head? Turban? A clear No!
What a shame, the headpiece ruins the entire look.
BYe Bine

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVapZ2Angq/

The hat which does look better closer up - maybe if the colours were stronger and contrasted more against each other and her hair it would have worked overall. I've grown to like it a bit more since I first saw pics of her outfit.

Thanks for the closer-ups. It's less thick than in medium shots, so I am greatly relieved and may even be able to sleep tonight. ?

She is seriously beautiful even when I am not sold on the styling!

I think she's wearing Superga sneakers.
The Duchess of Cambridge also has them.

Beatrice has her figure back 100%. She appears even more slim now than she was before she gave birth a few months ago.?

Great color...but it's rather meh in style.

LaRae

A nice summery look for Beatrice, and quite reminiscent of the 1950s - I'm thinking of 'Grease' here - IMO.

That dress is so perfect for summer, just beautiful!?

For once, I really don't think the white lacy dress does much for her.she appears very thin, and the wide v neck and pony tail accentuates ut. The way the sleeves are not set in but dolman style also adds to the feeling that the top is too big or sliding off.

Last edited:
(..)

But I do like the dress all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't that impressed with the dress myself.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom