Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a bridesmaid - she is good friends with the bride.

Perfect look for the event! White is a good color for her.

She looks great. Nice for the season.

Ugly dress tbh but she can wear a sack and still look great

Beatrice looks radiant and is my best dressed member of the extended Princely family today.

Beautiful soft pastels on the mum to be.
She looks allready far along in her pregnancy.

Exquisite, simply exquisite! *bow* :bow:

Honestly, she cannot put a foot wrong, from her engagement to her wedding to now, the swan glowing with pregnancy. :heart:

Joining the above opinions, I think Beatrice's ensemble was the best one.

I love her she can do no wrong for me and this is beautiful

She's always the best dressed in the family..even before they married.

LaRae

... And the oscar for the best dressed royal goes to...BEATRICE BORROMEO... A lady in all her splendor!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Absolutely. She has always this Oscar among the Monaco ladies. Effortlessly simple and always elegant and appropriate.

Beatrice's outfit is nice and simple, all the shades go well with each other. She looks glowing in the "upper part" photo which is so nice to see.

Beautiful and glowing. Styled perfectly. :flowers: one of my top three:)

Even clutching under her tummy, I was surprised that the front of the dress was hiked up. A perfect ensemble like that should have been a bit longer in the front to compensate. Nice collar interest

She will forever remind me of a swan princess ~ such a lovely neck, as well as a ballerina's figure ~ elegant, exquisite, ad infinitum. :queen3:

A couple of things. First - how pretty is she!
Second, Getty US has a number of photos of the couple together, They look very mutually in love. If you are a fan, head on over to Getty for their Rose Ball coverage.

Finally, I really like the necklace. I really like the earrings. I'm not sure I like them together and with the dress. I don't hate them together, I'm just not wowed.

Last edited:
Beatrice Casiraghi - Borromeo is one of the very best dressers around. She simply has "it", even a rag will look elegant on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom