Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clutch is super cute and it's a very fashionable piece to have writing or your name etc on it.

For a girl like Beatrice, who is praised for her sense of fashion and "grace":whistling: i think such a clutch can only be for fun...or a sa joke!

I think this clutch is fine on the day or two after a wedding, but I can't imagine anyone carrying it thereafter. (Maybe on an anniversary?)

Kim Kardashian has one shaped like a book, and imprinted with "Mr. and Mrs. West: A love story". Needless to say, it is very tacky. IMO

I absolutely love Beatrice's after wedding outfits, though I think I prefer the yellow dress. I'm also not a fan of the clutch, but I think it's more cheesy than tacky, however since she's just got married I think it's okay.

:previous: I agree. While not a clutch I would want to run out and buy, but for a new bride a little cute fun is not out of order. Perhaps it was a fun gift from her new hubby as her very first gift addressed to Mrs Casiraghi. I'd like to think that it was a little bit of romance.

The clutch is funny. I wouldn't carry it but Beatrice can. I like it.

:flowers:the clutch maybe was a wedding present....it is made of leather, it was made for her, it was a memory of pierre's father...Csiraghi...the letters are gold beautiful and it is a very beautiful and very very diferente cluth but it is a very exquisite piece that she will keep it for life...not a joke:ROFLMAO: a very expensive wedding presente....that is may way of thinking...of course

A beautiful and fresh look for Beatrice at the Emporio Armani fashion show at Milan Fashion Week.
Pierre Casiraghi

Anything she wore this girl she is still wonderful. Beautiful youthful look.

Beatrice looked chic. I liked a blue coat.

That was a chic look but I don't understand the tren of thr bangs... it doesn't look so bad on her though

The coat looks well.. but the clodhopper shoes are awful !

I love the look! She looks fantastic.

Crazy about that outfit, but the shoes and the purse seem completely out of left field here.....:sad:

I think Beatrice looks stunning. So chic and stylish, and I love the colour combinations.

she's looking great - her handbag and shoes are to die for!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think she looks great. I love the colour of the cost and I like the contrast of the shoes and handbag.

The daily fail is a mess, she is not royal has been rich and well dressed all her life. As for the comparisons between kate and Beatrice it is ridiculous. Both women have their own styles that suit them .

Last edited:
Beatrice is a very beautiful and well dressed woman, but.....she is an Italian aristocrat with loads of money at her disposal. No one to question her spending habits or how much something is, which is a luxury that Kate does not have. And I agree the comparison is crazy. Both woman are beautiful in their own way.

Beatrice's dress for ballet in Havana is a bit different from her usual style but lovely.

I think she has unique style all her own actually nicer than D of C IMO she is very chic

The DoC and Beatrice Borrommeo are vastly different young women...in appearance, backgrounds, upbringings..and their style choices reflect those differences. I agree 100% with princess gertrude.

Each of them is perfectly appropriate for who they are.

Why must everything with that rag be a comparison/competition??:bang:

Style, elegance and flair were (and are) part of Donna Beatrice's natural habitat. Even in a sack she manages to look refined and polished. Catherine will loose any comparison with Donna Beatrice on that aspect. But hey... the one will be Queen one day, the other remains an Italian aristocrat.

It's the Marta Ferri dress she wore the day after her Monaco wedding for the tropical party at the yacht club.

Beatrice was the best dressed lady, no doubt! She looked sophisticated and elegant!

Extremely elegant and sophisticated. Best dressed for sure. She looks every inch a princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom