Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice stole the show,she is a very beautiful and elegant lady.

Beatrice looked beautiful; I thought her hair and make up really added that extra something to her whole look.

I agree Daenerys....and she usually is.

LaRae

Charlotte at the Rose Ball and now Beatrice: I love the fact that they rummage in Caroline's wardrobes..:)

Here's a full view photo of Beatrice yesterday.

Well, P. Caroline seems to be quite a generous lady with her wardrobe... Maybe she feels happy to see her gowns are so cherished by the young generation of the Casiraghi ladies... :flowers: :lol: :flowers:

Beatrice is stunning as always!!!

She looked great in that dress. The hairstyle looks great and suits her well, I prefer this style on her than all pulled back, nice for a change.

I might be the odd one out, but I'm not as enthused by Beatrice's dress. The fabric is a little shiny for me, thus making the whole dress seem cheap looking. I'm not a fan of the strips of fabric decorated on it either as they seem a little unnecessary. Beatrice's hair however is absolutely gorgeous.

I think the dress suited the complexion and colouring of Caroline better.

I do hope Caroline will continue to share her wardrobe with her daughters and daughters-in-law! She has some nice pieces I'd like to see again.

Last edited:
Love it. She has the best style out of all the Grimaldi/Casiraghi female family members

Beatrice looked lovely at the Grand Prix today,nice nod to colours of the Monegasque flag!

Beatrice looks nice and I too like the nod to the Monegasque flag with the skirt.

Bea is by far the best dressed Monaco lady :flowers:

Lovely nod to Monaco. Nice summer look :)

I love the skirt and shoes/styling. The blouse is so very meh, though. It's a shell. She could've picked something with beyond 1960 style.
Thanks for loaning us Alonso BTW, he was brilliant until his Honda engine blew up. ;)

The skirt is cool, she always looks expensive. I think she can look back to her fashion choices years from now and be proud that she was never a fashion victim.

The skirt is cool, she always looks expensive. I think she can look back to her fashion choices years from now and be proud that she was never a fashion victim.

Not in this instance. :huh: I am speechless.

Pretty outfit with underwear malfunction

Last edited by a moderator:
Lack of underwear malfunction....

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom