Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What elegance from head to toe :flowers: Certainly the most welldressed. What a wonderful addition is Beatrice to the Monegasque princely family.

She looks absolutely stunning IMO just elegant I agree

It was nice, but not very impressive.

I can only rave about this. Beautiful, elegant neutrals. Perfect grooming. Delightful!

Beatrice's look was lovely. I am not sure about the hat though.

Last edited:
Very elegant.
Did she repeat her civil wedding earrings?

Very elegant - reminds me a bit of Grace's style in the fifties.

I love the look! The outfit is very chic, elegant and beautiful. She looks wonderful.

Beatrice was the best dressed of the extended Princely family today!

I love the look! I think the whole ensemble is Armani.

I really loved Beatrice's look! She was so beautiful and elegant.

As I already said at the Rose Ball thread, I think she looked spectacular!

My favourite outfit of all ladies who attended tonight!

The dress wouldn't be bad if the theme of the ball was different for Cuba. She is the only one looking mismatched in the group photos. Fyi,Beatrice has sported the bangs and "messy" hair for a while. Not sure whether I like it this way.

The theme? I don't think any of their gowns met a Cuban theme at all. The huge reason she stands out is because she is in color and not white like the other woman, or a paler pink. You go to Cuba, and you surround yourself in their Afro-Caribbean culture, in the flamenco and salsa, and the life there, and honestly the bright red and a bit of over the top part of the gown IMO fits well. The others look like they belong right where they are, at an European ball/event.

I think she looks good if a little out of place when compared with the others. I like the colour and exuberant ruffles - it lends a bit of pizzazz.

Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 -

I wonder how many muppets that had to pay with their lives in the making of that dress...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

She was the best dressed of the lot even if she was very "Barbieduringchristmas" here.

She hasn't set a foot wrong since marrying Pierre last summer. :flowers: Easy to see that she's an aristocrat born & bred. Pierre was extremely lucky to find such a rare jewel.

She comes in second behind her mother in law. Very nice color and style.

LaRae

I agree with others, the gown stands out but for this event not in a good way.

Lovely dress. Beautiful lady. Nevertheless I prefer some other outfits of her, but she is regal. Thanks God she does not feel obliged to dress by chanel.....

It's a lovely dress, but in this case she looks like the odd one out. Plus the hair makes her look more average. And it's looking dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom