Be Charlotte's Fashion Advisor: October 2004 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her bag never matches her shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her mother could advise her so well!

rosana said:
her bag never matches her shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her mother could advise her so well!

For casual dress, though, it is not always necessary to have matching bag/shoes. I mean, what do you mean by "matching"? Do you mean they should be an identical set or just that they don't clash? Because if the latter, I do not agree that her bags/shoes often clash. But maybe you could site some examples to illustrate your point. I might be misunderstanding. I am kinda stupid sometimes.

its not that you´r stupid, its that my english is awful, jaja. of course she doesnt make the same mistake everytime, i like pretty much the way she dresses, although she uses too much black clothes. But here´s an example: look al the pictures of the Ballet gala before her birthday this year, that bag!!!! sorry i dont know still how to post them.

charlotte has a brilliant style. she does not dress older than her self or younger. she is an icon to young women her age. if id have to advise her, than might be on her evening dresses, theyre beautiful, the work, the cut, and color, but probably they are abit to old for her, meaning that she looks older than her age in them.

CasiraghiTrio said:
For casual dress, though, it is not always necessary to have matching bag/shoes. I mean, what do you mean by "matching"? Do you mean they should be an identical set or just that they don't clash? Because if the latter, I do not agree that her bags/shoes often clash. But maybe you could site some examples to illustrate your point. I might be misunderstanding. I am kinda stupid sometimes.

I agree with you, Ashley. The idea that bag and shoes should "match" (as in being the same colour and style) is soooo old fashioned. Like something from the 80's. It even looks tacky sometimes. Shoes and bag should not clash, but they can be of different colours and even styles.

rosana said:
its not that you´r stupid, its that my english is awful, jaja. of course she doesnt make the same mistake everytime, i like pretty much the way she dresses, although she uses too much black clothes. But here´s an example: look al the pictures of the Ballet gala before her birthday this year, that bag!!!! sorry i dont know still how to post them.

I totally agree about THAT bag though, Rosana. It is not that it does not match the shoes. It does not match the outfit AT ALL

Tutú said:
i LOVE everything in this pic. Also the bag. Without it the outfit would look a bit boring.

She is very "starrish" in this picture, wonderfull. I like the bag also very much. I would like to have one.
I think it is Gucci?

Principessa Cano said:
That dress is gorgeous and would look stunning on Charlotte! Excellent choice!

Does she ever wear red??? Not sure, especially for a whole dress.

Otherwise, nice dress

Not for Charlotte at all! Nice dress but nor for her IMO!Red never!!!!!!

biboquinhas said:

but I think she would look sooo good in red! Thats why I picked it.

as being a fashion advisor i wouldnt advise her this look though its in fashion. doesnt work for everyone - this look from the haut couture-chanel show today.

i know her stockings are dark enough but i dont like the little sweater dress, she couldve worn jeans or nice pants.I also dont understand why she wears such short things. If she is a princess's daughter (maybe she doesnt have a titel) but i still dont think its right to dress in such away. but the sweater is quit pretty, great color

dazzling said:
as being a fashion advisor i wouldnt advise her this look though its in fashion. doesnt work for everyone - this look from the haut couture-chanel show today.

i know her stockings are dark enough but i dont like the little sweater dress, she couldve worn jeans or nice pants.I also dont understand why she wears such short things. If she is a princess's daughter (maybe she doesnt have a titel) but i still dont think its right to dress in such away. but the sweater is quit pretty, great color

I don't think there is a problem she is carolines daughter and caroline seems to want her to lead a normal life and that includes I suppose dressing like her friends.

i really like charlottes style even be-4 but now she seems so dull and kinda into the trends. I mean She keeps on wearing black stockings with short dresses which is very common. She keeps herself looks so vamps which hides her beauty. Her sense of original style and simplicity is gone and I think she's probably influence by her friends!!!

naoms said:
i really like charlottes style even be-4 but now she seems so dull and kinda into the trends. I mean She keeps on wearing black stockings with short dresses which is very common. She keeps herself looks so vamps which hides her beauty. Her sense of original style and simplicity is gone and I think she's probably influence by her friends!!!

it seems that black stockings, open hair with big hair bands & short dresses are her trade mark & dull or black color. she is young she can wear color like never before.

The aquamarine dress she wore during Albert's enthronement ceremonies in July of 2005 certainly was very dynamic.

Her evening wear is much more elegent than her day wear. she has worn some beautiful dresses, when it comes to day wear it seem she has not found her style yet

dazzling said:
Her evening wear is much more elegent than her day wear. she has worn some beautiful dresses, when it comes to day wear it seem she has not found her style yet

Quite agree

Her sportish style and her evening style are nices.
But hr day "city" style, sometimes is without caracter

Fire Engine Red

biboquinhas said:
Afraid I have to agree. No Fire Engine Red on Charlotte as it is not for her colouring.Possibly a deeper shade of red like burgundy maybe.Also the lines and suggestive textile,[silk organza?] used brilliantly I might add, of the Valentino gown are for a more mature woman.

Last edited:
Tutú said:
i LOVE everything in this pic. Also the bag. Without it the outfit would look a bit boring.
Charlotte has bony knees and they need a longer dress.Also what is this a fashion statement or a bad "The Avengers" with filp flops episode...? The handbag is not co-ordinated with outfit.A skirt is missing somewhere.

Jaya said:
Charlotte has bony knees and they need a longer dress.Also what is this a fashion statement or a bad "The Avengers" with filp flops episode...? The handbag is not co-ordinated with outfit.A skirt is missing somewhere.

I think it is perfect! come on it was on the beach what shoes would suit better than flip-flops? and the bag looks really cool with that brown very simple dress! I think it couldn't work better with any other outfit

I noticed something very funny yesterday. I was flipping through some old issues of Point de Vue, when I discovered an article about Charlotte I hadn’t read before. The idea of the article was a bit like this thread to give fashion advice. It suggested some clothes of Miu Miu that would look good on Charlotte, among them were a coat and a dress. Now when I had another look at the coat and the dress, I noticed and remembered that she wore the exact same coat in february when she was in London for the fashion week (here’s a pic) and the exact same dress also in february at a party in Paris (here’s a pic). (To be exact, the article was published at the end of November, so way before she wore these clothes.)

So what do you think ? Is this pure coincidence or do you think Charlotte actually read the article and followed the advice ? I always thought the Casiraghis wouldn’t read articles about themselves and would immediately turn the page if they saw their face.

Coquine said:
I noticed something very funny yesterday. I was flipping through some old issues of Point de Vue, when I discovered an article about Charlotte I hadn’t read before. The idea of the article was a bit like this thread to give fashion advice. It suggested some clothes of Miu Miu that would look good on Charlotte, among them were a coat and a dress. Now when I had another look at the coat and the dress, I noticed and remembered that she wore the exact same coat in february when she was in London for the fashion week (here’s a pic) and the exact same dress also in february at a party in Paris (here’s a pic). (To be exact, the article was published at the end of November, so way before she wore these clothes.)

So what do you think ? Is this pure coincidence or do you think Charlotte actually read the article and followed the advice ? I always thought the Casiraghis wouldn’t read articles about themselves and would immediately turn the page if they saw their face.
I think many people in Europe read point du vue especially in France & it does have intresting things to read & i do think charlotte reads it. she might of read it & took the advice & brought the coat & jacket but not worn them together or she brought them without the advice, but its intresting really intresting.thanks for sharing:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom