Be Charlotte's Fashion Advisor: October 2004 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't she lovely?

Attachments

• lovely.jpg
    lovely.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 248
nahe87 said:
I forgot the picture
That scarf must be Charlotte's favourite accessory hahahaha...it looks like it is strangling her :p i'm actually getting use to it now hahahaha...

by the way nice pics nahe87, Luuuu and Ianna ^____^

i noticed in one of the pics her hair was real short just below her hair....however she definitely looks better with long hair ^___^

Yeah, I think long hair suits her better, too. It gives her a more feminine edge, which I adore. However, she should take better care of her tresses in order to keep them silky and shiny - and wear her hair up more! At first, when she had those bangs cut, I really liked them for a change. Now, I still don't have anything against them, but I think they must be fairly uncomfortable. Besides, when she didn't have the bangs her features stood out more. I think she should keep her hair one-length, but cut it just a tiny bit shorter (like Mischa Barton, you see... :p ).

that's one girl who can look good in anything! she pulls every ensemble off very nicely!

She always look gorgeous... long, short, with bangs or not, with pony tails, caps, with her hair up... =)
But I like her most like this ^^

Attachments

• post-46-1062788949.jpg
    post-46-1062788949.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 244
  • post-46-1063040060.jpg
    post-46-1063040060.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 222
yeah ^^ her tan is totally different in the second picture, she seems so pale...

well she was pale because it was the middle of january as opposed to the first picture which was in september!

have you guys seen the new pictures of Charlotte in Paris??
mmm...I love her coat, but those boots....they're not so cute!

nahe87 said:
have you guys seen the new pictures of Charlotte in Paris??
mmm...I love her coat, but those boots....they're not so cute!
I think they're Ugg boots... evrybody wears them now...

Some of ugg's boots..like only pink colour one..

Attachments

• short.JPG
    short.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 116
  • pink.JPG
    pink.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 113
those are the same boots she wore on the ski trip when she and hubert were walking around

yeah..I know they're in fashion now...but I don't like them so much... :eek:
Anyway Char's always gorgeous! she's sooo sweet in those pix ^^
The coat is the one she wore in NY

Attachments

• paris.jpg
    paris.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 265
what do you think about Char's "university" outfits? :cool:

Attachments

• RBE_200105_a02.jpg
    RBE_200105_a02.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 626
  • RBE171204a_07.jpg
    RBE171204a_07.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 602
  • RBE161204a_02.jpg
    RBE161204a_02.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 608
I now that i am boring, but she should do something with that hair, the rest in normal days is ok. Foe special events i belive she can do better.

I like this casual style!especially the brown boots and the beige coat

Perhaps, she is going for that messy/sexy look or maybe she doesn't have time to do her hair everytime she goes out and doesn't see why she should have to dress herself up for the papparrazzi just to go to class.

Welcome Charlotte!

You're definately right..I look the same as going on my uni lessons..It would be different if we were talking of some special event, although she looks better without bangs..for me..

I know I loved her hair before her bangs, although I have seen a few pictures that I liked with bangs. I'm also guilty of actually liking her beige scarf. hehe. I like the way she accessorizes with scarves. It's like her trademark accessory kind of like how Diane Keaton likes to wear gloves with her outfits. However, I never really got the whole turquoise scarf and beige scarf thing she had going on at the Chanel party. I think she is gorgeous and should be applauded for her style. I've noticed how we tire of her blacks, whites, and beige ensembles, but as soon as she adds a little variety( for example the orange shoes) it gets labelled fashion faux paus by some. ( Not trying to be nasty, just observational) :)

She wear the mass hair in every ocasion... in normal days ok but for example in chanel party, she can do better.

Very good points, charlottecasiraghi, and interesting observations... :)

I think she is gorgeous with that "pirate" style. Personally, I could never wear jeans that skin-hugging (I prefer the boot cut or the 70s flare), so I admire the fact that she does. The pirate boots are also pretty sexy...

yeah, that "pirate" style is in style in france right now... ALL the girls in the street have that style... tall boots outside their pants... and very fitted blue jeans/ pants... and scarves scarves scarves!!

yeah that style's in fashion in Italy,too. every girl wear "pirate boots" and bootcut jeans inside 'em as she does.I've just bought Ugg boots just because she wore them :)!!I think she looks great like that! and about her hair,I prefer them before her bangs,too...but she's always gorgeous!!and I don't mind about her "messy hairstyle", this makes her like look like a "normal" girl as she wants to be :) she can't be always perfect and in order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom