Autumn Phillips's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2008 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the color and style but it does appear to be too big on her.

LaRae

I thought she was breath of fresh air amongst the ladies, today. I enjoyed the strong color.

I think she looked great! Thats quite a strong color to pull off yet she did nicely. It was nicely matched with black which worked.

Fantastic color on her. Nice change from all the neutrals on the majority of the royals today. I am not a fan of her head piece but the color goes well. Lovely choice for her.

Good color for her but still much too much on a shorter than average woman

Autumn looking great in black at the 50th anniversary of The Beatles SGT Pepper Album at Abbey Road Studios for End The Silence and Hope&Homes for Children on May 31 in London:

** Full view **

Autumn looking great in black at the 50th anniversary of The Beatles SGT Pepper Album at Abbey Road Studios for End The Silence and Hope&Homes for Children on May 31 in London:

** Full view **
Was this the same event that Sarah and Eugenie attended? It seems to be a different dress code. Anyway, Autumn looks very stylish.

:previous: Yes the same event. Both Eugenie and Peter attended last year as well. They were pictured dancing together. Holly Branson who is a friend if both Yorks though more so of Bea, was also there.

Pictures of other guests, Autumn was more in line. Many women in full length.

Autumn looks stunning. :flowers:

I love Autumn Phillips' dress sense. She always looks so well pulled together.

:previous: Yes the same event. Both Eugenie and Peter attended last year as well. They were pictured dancing together. Holly Branson who is a friend if both Yorks though more so of Bea, was also there.

Pictures of other guests, Autumn was more in line. Many women in full length.

Autumn looks stunning. :flowers:
Thank you. Yes, she looked great.

I like and the color and the style of this dress!

I think hat dress looks like a shapeless sack.

And why on earth would she pair it with that pink hat? Looks like she just wore the first items of clothing she could find!

I actually like the bright colour combination but I agree it looks like a sack dress.

I thought she was Sophie when I saw a wide balcony shot. She looks nice; the color combination of her dress & hat work for me.

I like the color combo...but I'm with the other two (so far) who think it looks like a sack...

LaRae

I actually like the bright colour combination but I agree it looks like a sack dress.

Shoulders back would help more than a bit. But her general demeanor makes up for a lot. She always seems so pleasantly in the moment to me. Of course, the weight of the world is not on her shoulders, but I always think of her as the Aunt/Mom/Niece that lifts the room just a bit without being over-the-top perky.

I thought the girls looked cute too. Obviously not yet at the age where how their hair looks outweighs the pain of brushing the hair. That will come soon enough. ;)

Shoulders back would help more than a bit.

I have read that she is a former model, so she should have much better posture. Speaking of, does anyone know any details around her modeling?

I really don't think she was a model..... I hope someone will tell us

Not a model as in magazines and such. In her university days as well as bar tending, she is said to have done promotional modelling. You know when you go to a car show and they have girls showing off cars. Or handing out drinks at a pub or promotion. Basically good looking women hired to hang around and get men's attention. She did some minor acting as well.

Autumn at Royal Ascot today, June 20, although the colours and print are nice, it looks a bit matronly to me:

** Full view **

^^ Autumn's dress looks reminds me of the red & white McQueen Kate wore on Canadian tour. A blue version. I think she looks nice - but maybe the camera angle is what makes it feel a bit matronly.

Attachments

• McQ Kate.JPG
    McQ Kate.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom