The Eider cup of Gold, made by Nicolai Langermann, 1751. Mounted plates with the inscriptions and reliefs commemorating the Treaty of Fredriksborg in 1720 and the coronation of Queen Anna Sophie in 1721.
The Sceptre, Orb, Ampulla and the Anointing Sword made with Gold, Enamel and table-cut Diamonds. Made for the coronation of Frederik III in 1648 by an unknown goldsmith in Copenhagen. Used at anointings during the period of Absolutism until 1840.
The chain of the Order of the Elephant with Insignia, Gold with Enamel and table-cut stones. The chain was possibly made in Copenhagen by the goldsmith Jean Henri De Moor after 1693; the Elephant possibly by Paul Kurtz, 1671.
The chain of the Order of Dannenborg with Insignia, Gold with Enamel and table-cut stones. The Order was established by Christian V in 1671. The Insignia was possibly made by Paul Kurtz in the same year.
Necklace with seven pendants, brooch in the form of a floral bouquet, and earrings. Made in 1840 by C.M. Weisshaupt. The jewellry dates back to Queens Sophie Magdalene, Caroline Mathilde and Juliane Marie.
Set of rose-cut Diamonds with belt and brooch to divide into 4 smaller brooches, and two necklaces. Made in 1840 by C.M. Weisshaupt. The stones belonged to Princess Charlotte Amalie, sister of of Christian VI.
The Crown of the Absolute Monarchs, used by the kings from Christian V to Christian VIII. Made by Paul Kurtz in Copenhagen, 1670-1671. Gold with Enamel and table-cut stones. Total weight 2080 g. Also 2 Garnets and 2 Sapphires. The Crown is still used on the catafalque of the monarchs.
The Queen's Crown, made of Queen Sophie Magdalene by court jeweller Frederik Fabritius in 1731. It was in use until 1840. The table-cut stones are believed to have come from Queen Sophie Amalie's Crown from 1648.