And it no longer exists.........
" It returned to royal hands in the 1590s, and remained royal property until 1670, when Charles II gave it to his mistress, Barbara, Countess of Castlemaine. She had it pulled down around 1682–3 and sold off the building materials to pay gambling debts."
A model of what it looked like
There is a charity connected with this...
The Friends Of Nonsuch* Registered Charity Number 1053923
This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,