William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate sounded really upset there. Poor girl. Do the paps just camp outside her home? She sounds a little like Mary.

This was taken leaving a club by the back entrance. When we see things like this (and how many were they that we didn't witness?), it makes perfect sense for Kate to work for her parents and live at home. What a nightmare.

Kate sounded really upset there. Poor girl. Do the paps just camp outside her home? She sounds a little like Mary.

To me "posh" sounds very upper-crust. Think Prince Philip. I think that Kate is well-spoken in that I can't make out a distinct regional accent. She sounds educated.
I think you have it, she is well spoken not upper class. :flowers:

:previous:

Come to that, we don't really have means to be certain that Harry and Chelsy had every separated as well. Neither me, nor any of our friends did ever believe that ‘Facebook break up’ story, for one. :whistling:
One thing is certain: the newspapers and magazines would absolutely love to see Harry and Chelsy together again -they provided quite the considerable part of their Royal coverage.

Last edited:
US Weekly had an article on Harry, saying that he was single still...but that he is trying to remain friends with Chelsy.

Harry

Harry,have a nice time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see whether this happens. Anyone taking bets?:D :lol:

I don't know if this story is true or not but I like Chelsy. I admire how she's carrying on with her life despite whatever is going on with Harry and that she's studying to become a lawyer (no easy task!). I also like how she doesn't let the press stop her. Even though she's photographed when she first starts school she just carries on and doesn't let them bother her. The press usually only gets photographs at the beginning and then they leave you alone, just like when Eugenie started University recently. I'm glad she doesn't use the press as an excuse to not do something with herself. :flowers:

I have a theory that if you don't respond to their presence and interact with them, the press will get bored and basically leave you alone. Just ignore them and get on with your business. This is what Chelsy is doing and I think it's a very smart response.

Terrific if it's true. Chelsy and Harry would make a lovely couple

Terrific if it's true. Chelsy and Harry would make a lovely couple

I think that Chelsy and Harry suit each other pefectly. Her father´s business associate (now or sometime) is a great drawback, but we have seen others overcome similar difficulties.
An independent hard working young lady, no stars in her eyes about being a princess, that is plain to see. She doesn´t try too hard, and that is definitely to her advantage. No waiting around for Chelsy. Also, of course Harry is not in direct line to be King of England, which is a great advantage for someone dating him.

I don't know if this story is true or not but I like Chelsy. I admire how she's carrying on with her life despite whatever is going on with Harry and that she's studying to become a lawyer (no easy task!). I also like how she doesn't let the press stop her. Even though she's photographed when she first starts school she just carries on and doesn't let them bother her. The press usually only gets photographs at the beginning and then they leave you alone, just like when Eugenie started University recently. I'm glad she doesn't use the press as an excuse to not do something with herself. :flowers:
ITA. Especially when some of the tabloid press have printed some really awful things about Chelsy mocking her looks etc.

Yet she's clearly a strong character who can stand on her own as she takes it in her stride without complaint.

I have a theory that if you don't respond to their presence and interact with them, the press will get bored and basically leave you alone. Just ignore them and get on with your business. This is what Chelsy is doing and I think it's a very smart response.

Well said Roslyn. I also like that she and her family don't constantly put her forward in the press (and elsewhere) as "princess" material and "she's the next princess", blah blah blah.

Well said Roslyn. I also like that she and her family don't constantly put her forward in the press (and elsewhere) as "princess" material and "she's the next princess", blah blah blah.

And whose family does this?

Let's see whether this happens. Anyone taking bets?:D :lol:

I'm sure this will be on and off again a few more times. It's why they are well suited for each other. She stands up to him, and he needs it at times. As they both mature, I think things will work out in the long run --- one way or the other!!

I do hope they get back together, they are wonderful together. And Chelsy is such a wonderful girl. :flowers:

I do hope they get back together, they are wonderful together. And Chelsy is such a wonderful girl. :flowers:

Me too. It looks like friendship and passion drew them together at first; now they have to figure out whether their relationship can work in the "real world" where they both have different responsibilities and life goals. If they can make their relationship work despite the obstacles, I hope they do marry. I've always liked Harry and Chelsy as a couple. :flowers:

I thought this was the best thread to ask this question. Can someone tell me which publications in Britain are considered strictly tabloid and which ones are the more serious (or respected) press? I know The Daily Mail is very tabloid based as well as The Sun. Can someone give me a rundown? Thanks.

:previous: It depends who you ask, everyone has their own opinion. Some might suggest The Sun or News of the World are informative news sheets, others would not use them to line a bird cage. It also depends on whether you are talking about hardcopy or online versions.
--------------------------

Since Prince William and Jessica Craig reportedly carried out a "pretend engagement" while he was staying at her family's estate in Kenya before going to university, they have remained the closest of friends. No doubt, the Prince will now be comforting Jecca as Mandrake can disclose that she has called off her wedding to her long-term boyfriend, Hugh Crossley

Prince William's former 'fiancée' Jecca Craig calls off wedding - Telegraph

And I would consider The Sun, News Of The World to be tabloid material and possible some aspects of the Daily Mail. :)

The voice on the phone was polite and well-mannered. It was also one of the least demanding bookings for a restaurant table - no special requests for an out-of-the-way corner, just a table for two at 8pm.
But when the couple, who had booked under the name of Goldsmith, arrived at Gilmour's in Chelsea, staff were taken aback.
For the guests were Prince William and Kate Middleton and their table was in the middle of the busy restaurant in full view of other diners

Read more: Wills and Kate's incognito evening | Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom