William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video is kind of cute: I have seen few pictures of Kate from her childhood / school years. :)

By the way, note that her classmate calls her 'Catherine', so there might be some truth in Kate's alleged request to call her "Catherine" (as per DM).

Let's move on from the "Catherine" talk.

I have friends named Jennifer...sometimes I call them Jen and sometimes I call them Jennifer. I am sure Catherine/Kate has people in her life that have called her one or the other at some point.

:previous: This video was used in the German program series about married Royal Crown Princely couples. So I don't know why they did one on William/Kate since they're not even at least engaged yet. Strange.

:previous:

The headline says "Hunting for the crown". The article says that Kate Middleton has been invited for the pheasant hunting to Balmoral by the Queen. But Kate and William are accommodate in separate bedrooms.

Huh, are On-Off-relationships a new trend in BRF?? :huh:

Well, if its true, I would be delighted. IMO Chelsy and Harry are a good match. :)

If this is true, fasten your seatbelts. I predict a lot of drama.:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be delighted if it were true, although Katie Nicholl is hardly someone I trust: she is just a bit too fond of simply making things up.
Nevertheless, I tend to believe Harry and Chelsy are together: as a matter of fact, neither I, nor any of our friends believed they had separated in the first place.

To make things even more complicated, Telegraph has a rather different story to tell about Prince Harry's love life. :D
The women in the life of Prince Harry
While Chelsy Davy seems to be heading further and further out of Prince Harry's orbit, another woman who has figured in his life appears to be heading back into it.

Last edited:
Natalie Pinkham, 29, who was close to the prince before he met Chelsy, tells me that she wants to pick his brains about his period serving in Afghanistan for a documentary that she is planning to make for Channel Five about women serving on the front line in Helmand.

The women in the life of Prince Harry - Telegraph

Whether Harry and Chelsy have really reunited or not, I can see why a royal would want to keep loyal friends and partners around. They have so few people to confide in, I'd imagine, that when they find one they don't want to let that person go. And if it's romance again, I wouldn't be surprised. They do seem very alike.

Last edited:
The Harry/Chelsy reunion is being widely reported in the press here.

I love how at first they were back together and now they are just flirting...the daily mail dazzles me with their amazing reporting skills. It's like every news outlet picking up that William and Kate 2011 wedding story from...The News of the World.

A note about Chelsy Davy:
Chelsy Davy is only relevant to the British Forums when it concerns Prince Harry.
Any news reports or stories about her activities that don't involve Prince Harry should not be be posted here.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Everyone on TFS says she has such a posh accent, I wouldn't know, but she sounds very annoyed.

Skydragon, what is the difference between posh and well spoken, for those of us who dont live in that part of the world? Thank you!

Last edited:

No matter if posh or upper class - I LOVE this accent! :flowers: Thanks for the video, it isn't really a nice situation for Kate, she seems pretty irritated.

That link worked, thanks! :flowers:I give her kudos for not getting totally upset or bursting into tears and speaking reasonably to the paps. The video was revealing about how much harrassment people have, with one photographer calling Kate, "Your Highness." :bang:

Thanks for the video, it isn't really a nice situation for Kate, she seems pretty irritated.

No matter if posh or upper class - I LOVE this accent! :flowers: Thanks for the video, it isn't really a nice situation for Kate, she seems pretty irritated.

I love Kate's accent too. It does sound upper-class to me, or maybe just very classically English, but I love English accents like that. I feel sorry for her though--the paparazzi are ruthless.

As for Harry and Chelsy, I have no idea whether they are back together or not, but romance has to be one of the most difficult areas of life for a royal. Most people find it hard enough to discover whether the person they're dating is a good fit for them--royals have to choose someone who's also a good fit for the monarchy (and who is willing to take on the burden of royal life). It could be that Chelsy and Harry are a great fit for each other romantically, but she's not sure she can handle the pressure of being royal.

I agree with what you wrote about Harry and Chelsy.

That link worked, thanks! :flowers:I give her kudos for not getting totally upset or bursting into tears and speaking reasonably to the paps. The video was revealing about how much harrassment people have, with one photographer calling Kate, "Your Highness." :bang:

And I so agree with this post as well. I'm no fan of Kate (at the moment I just have NO opinion about her :)), but that was nasty IMO. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom