William and Harry's Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's just that usually engaged couples look, well ..... engaged. :) If they were not walking beside one another in their pictures there wouldn't be a clue that they are together in any way. I just think it's strange that I have not seen one picture where she is actually looking at him. Maybe I just missed them. As to their having a lifetime together to look at one another, that's true but normally people who are "attached" look at one another certainly in the beginning. It frequently goes down hill from there. Haha

That's Georgie playmate #3 from his godparents after Ollie Baker's son, and cousin Mia.

A close friend of Prince William refused to puff into a police breathalyser after he 'panicked' knowing he was close to the drink drive limit, a court heard today.
Nightclub owner Guy Pelly was pulled over while driving his £90,000 Audi R8 GT V10 Coupe through London’s Knightsbridge, in the early hours of May 28 last year, after visiting an exclusive club he owns.
At first the 32-year-old refused to give a sample at the roadside before being arrested and taken to Belgravia Police Station to be tested on a more complex machine.

Too posh to puff: Prince William's friend Guy Pelly refused to take breathalyser test by roadside when police pulled him over on suspicion of drink driving | Mail Online

rumors are that Jake Warren's wife is expecting and Harry could be a Godfather.

Martin @WindsorEditor · 7h
RT @SkyNewsBreak: Duke of Cambridge's friend Guy Pelly found guilty of drink driving in his £90,000 sports car

Ben Fogle and wife Marina left 'devastated' after she suffers stillbirth at 32 weeks | Mail Online
Ben Fogle and his wife Marina are 'devastated' after she suffered a stillbirth at 32 weeks.
The couple - whose son Ludo was born in 2009 followed by daughter Iona in 2011 - have revealed the tragic news and explained that Marina is still in hospital.
Their spokesperson said in a statement: 'Tragically Marina and Ben Fogle have lost their precious baby at 32 weeks gestation.
'Marina is still in hospital. They are obviously devastated and would appreciate their privacy at this terrible time. They thank you for your understanding.'

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews · 26m
Fun Easyjet flight to Italy today:Harry, Bea, Eugenie, Carole & Mike Middleton on board for Charlie Gilkes' wedding.

His hands resting on the shoulders of Prince William and Prince Harry, a relaxed John Cantlie smiles for the camera.

Taken six years ago, it is the first picture of the 43-year-old photo-journalist with the Royals since he was revealed to be the third British hostage held by Islamic State fanatics in Syria.

With the bushlands of South Africa providing a stunning background and smiling faces, it is a stark contrast to the images of the Briton shown on the chilling IS propaganda video claiming he had been ‘abandoned’ by the government.
John Cantlie, the Briton in the ISIS video who, is close to William and Harry | Daily Mail Online

I can imagine that right now, with this news and pictures being released, Harry is chomping at the bits to get back in action in an Apache.

I hope the publicity around this means ISIS will avoid murdering this poor man until he can be rescued.

Horrific sociopaths, that group.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I think the crowds and media made the wedding more exciting. Anytime the royals attend a society wedding, they bring some form of excitement with them. Although, the young royal often appear embarrassed and anoyed by the attention.

Well, they are very Neapolitani - they are much more outgoing and exuberant...

Well, they are very Neapolitani - they are much more outgoing and exuberant...

Yeah that's true that people from the south of italy are more exuberant :flowers:

Off topic: I don't know what you mean by "Neapolitani" because it may mean only the people from Neaples... The wedding was in the region Puglia...:flowers:

We NONE of us responsible for the actions of our friends, are we ? So Harry has no responsibility for this, despite the 'Fail's tawdry attempt to implicate him...

Last edited:
The Mail had no problem implicating Pippa when her friend of a friend was holding a toy gun in France. It's their modus operandi. Their readers don't visit that site for fair journalism.

Of course, Harry is always the scapegoat for everyone's actions...

How is Harry always the scapegoat? Especially in this instance, when the article repeatedly mentions that Guy is a friend of both William and Harry.

I don't know why Guy thought this would be a good idea.

The Mail article says Princes' friend and mentions that Pelly is a friend of both William and Harry. The only extra Harry bit is a picture of Harry after leaving Pelly's club but both are mentioned thru out the article.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor · 8h 8 hours ago
#PrinceHarry pal #GuyPelly admits promo video filmed outside the #BuckinghamPalace featuring semi-naked performers was "a mistake."

It's not the young royals fault for what their friends do but sure can distance themselves from their friends. Guy Pelly could burn down Buckingham Palace and William & Harry would remain good friends with him.

I think William has somewhat distanced himself from Pelly. Back in the day, William hung out with him all the time, but since late 2008 we only see them together on rare occasions. Nowadays William hangs out with William Van Custem, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, James Meade, Tom Van Straubenzee, and Jecca Craig. Pelly has been demoted to secondary friend.

Harry and Pelly are still besties. But I have a feeling Harry might outgrow him in the future too.

Back
Top Bottom