William and Harry's Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Such a shame Jecca's engagement didn't push through. I have the impression that they might work it out, though. They seem like a level-headed couple. What surprises me is that Hugh and Jecca's dad actually spoke to the press.

Yeah it's a shame. Hopefully they'll get back together.

If they've split up then I wish them both the best.

In that article about Chelsy and pals going out it mentioned that Sam Branson arrived with Natalia Imbruglia (she seems to be spending a lot of time with this group lately) but isn't Sam still dating Isabella Calthorp (not sure of her full name)?

:previous: Yeah, Sam and Isabella Calthorpe are still together as far as I know. Perhaps she couldn't attend that particular event. Imbruglia probably became friends with this group after they participated in her music video a while ago. She looks younger than her 34 years.

Also Natalie I. was romantically linked with Harry over the summer. Don't know if it was true or not. Does anyone know who Holly Branson is dating. I've never heard of her being linked to anyone.

Natalie I. was on the Australian television show Rove earlier this year and actually brought up the Harry issue saying that she had only met him once at her birthday party. And if I remember correctly, I also read somewhere (think it was Herald Sun) that Natalie knows Holly and Holly brought Harry with her to the b-party. She also said on Rove that if the video would be inspired by any party it would have been her b-day and not some party with Prince Harry as the media wrote

After using Google and searching I think this is her boyfriend. He's called Fred Andrews. But I'm far from sure because I saw it in another post so don't blame me if it's wrong ;)
http://www.isifa.com/photo/preview/19806717.jpg

I wonder if Natalie was just a cover-up for Harry getting back together with Chelsy so they could have privacy... or maybe the press just wanted to link Harry with a celebrity to sell papers. :)

Rchat, isn't that how the tabloids work? I don't think it was anything between Natalie and Harry more than that their path crossed at one or two occasions

That's true, it's what the tabloids do best. :D

Natalie I. was on the Australian television show Rove earlier this year and actually brought up the Harry issue saying that she had only met him once at her birthday party.
I believe they were pictured together on more than one occasion. :flowers:

I just said what she said herself :whistling:

But are there pictures of them two together? A search on google didn't give anything...

Natalie I. was on the Australian television show Rove earlier this year and actually brought up the Harry issue saying that she had only met him once at her birthday party. And if I remember correctly, I also read somewhere (think it was Herald Sun) that Natalie knows Holly and Holly brought Harry with her to the b-party. She also said on Rove that if the video would be inspired by any party it would have been her b-day and not some party with Prince Harry as the media wrote

After using Google and searching I think this is her boyfriend. He's called Fred Andrews. But I'm far from sure because I saw it in another post so don't blame me if it's wrong ;)
http://www.isifa.com/photo/preview/19806717.jpg
I do remember her saying that too but then they always deny those things don't they. ;) I haven't seen any piccies of them together either tho so who knows.
Thx for the pic of Holly. BTW wasn't Holly romantically linked with William at one time or am I confusing her with someone else?

Yeah I guess denying is the thing ;)

Holly has been romantically linked to William in the past. I believe it was before Kate. Holly and Will have been mates for so long if I'm not mistaken

I guess the Branson's have been part of William and Harry's set for a long time so I guess it's no surprise she would be linked to him. I read somewhere that Holly's father Richard has played tennis with William so I guess they're all just friends.

Yeah the Bransons is close to Will and Harry. I've seen many pics of Sam and Holly attending the same events as Will and Harry. I also think Holly and Kate is very close friends.

I'm pretty sure Holly was linked with William during the 2007 break-up as well. He was also linked with Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe during that time but the rumor was denied.

:witch: :ghost2: Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it! :pumpkin2: :vampire: :skull: :halloween:

:previous:
The term "linked" is used by the media very loosely these days to create an impression that may not be correct. Groups of friends go out, either together or they cross paths. Two individuals are seen or photographed talking to each other (and maybe even smiling!). In subsequent media reports they are now "linked". They may very well be "linked" by friendship, acquaintence or simply because they move in the same small or large social circle, but the implication or inference is something else entirely.

Stating "William is/was linked to xxx" or "Harry is/was linked to yyy" repeated often enough becomes media "fact". It sounds so much better and is more suggestive than the banal "they spoke once at a party", "they've met a few times", "they know each other", "they mix in the same circles" or even "their parents have known each other for decades".

I agree. I'm very wary of what the press says anymore, unless there are photos.

Absolutely Warren. I wasn't saying it was true, just that it was in the press. I personally think he's just friends with both girls.

:previous: Very true. Even with a photo the press can still imply whatever they want whether it's true or not. :ermm:

I'm pretty sure Holly was linked with William during the 2007 break-up as well. He was also linked with Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe during that time but the rumor was denied.
I believe Sam Branson was dating Isabella even back in 2007 and that's probably why the rumour was denied. They've been together a few years now. I don't know what the deal is with Holly. She seems to keep her private life very private.

News snippet about one of William's friends Guy Pelly.
The clubbing habits of Princes William and Harry look set to change with their friend Guy Pelly planning a new members’ club in Chelsea.
The Brompton, which Pelly is opening in late February with club entrepreneurs Nick House and Piers Adam, charges £10,000 for a lifetime membership, but Pelly, 26, is giving the Princes one each.
The socialite sold his shares in the Whisky Mist nightclub in Park Lane to raise money for the new club.
Pelly also has a stake in Mahiki and is planning a new branch of the nightclub in New York as well as opening a Mexican restaurant in London.
‘Guy’s very ambitious,’ says a friend.

Nice of Guy Pelly to give William and Harry a free membership but they probably won't be using it that much since they are busy with the military.

:previous: I suppose it was nice Guy but let's face it, associating himself with the royal princes brings him free publicity for his business. I just hope William and Harry don't feel obligated to visit his club. :rolleyes:

Hm, that's a good point cd255.

Back
Top Bottom