William and Harry's Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom van Straubenzee

* City Championships - London's Financial Community Competing in Sport (picture)

* Community Action for Energy - Discussion Forum
Author: Tom van Straubenzee
Student at Newcastle University
Posted: 09/02/05 00:00
Subject: community wind farms

Hello. I am doing my dissertation on wind power. From most of my reading so far, it is clear that there is much controversy surrounding this subject. Solutions have been recommended, one of which, is community wind farms.

Could anyone tell me if there are any community wind farms set up or being proposed around the Newcastle region?

Also, maybe some of you could give me your own opinions on this topic and state whether or not you see a future in this trajectory?

If you do not see a future, what do you think will be the next regime shift?

Harry and gal pal Nicola Sturgis

I don't know if Nicola was a girlfriend or just a friend. She always seemed to be in tow with his girlfriend 2003 Laura Gerard Leigh, though, at polo matches and rugby games.

The red-haired daughter of Toby Russell Sturgis and his wife Gail Virginia Cole was born in 1982, according to The Peerage website.
At the time of hanging out with Harry's crowd in 2003, she was a 20-year-old student of Cirencester Agricultural College.

Image Gallery - Click Here (pictures of her and Harry from Rex Features)
The third pic shows Nicola in the back seat of Harry's car, with Harry & Jamie Murray Wells in the front, and the girl with Nicola in the back was someone photographed on other occasions kissing Harry (around the same time frame). I get the feeling Nicola was just a friend. Well, anyway, the fourth picture in this gallery shows Nicola with Laura Gerard Leigh.

http://i32.tinypic.com/b5qsmu.jpg (with Harry, Jamie, and others at Beaufort Polo Club, July 2003)
Source: Corbis

Image Gallery (2) - Click Here (more pictures of Harry & Nicola from Rex Features)

Last edited:
The source of all of the following is Rex Features

Harry & his pals Jamie Murray Wells & Simon Diss @ polo event in July 2003
http://i26.tinypic.com/23w78zd.jpg

Jamie, harry, Simon, and an unidentified gal pal (some captions claimed she was Arabella Musgrave but I always doubted it)
http://i26.tinypic.com/20gnu3p.jpg

?, Jamie, Harry, Simon
http://i30.tinypic.com/16h0lr6.jpg

There is another TRF thread where you can see more pics from the above event, which Princess Beatrice also attended, with her own crowd.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/beatrice-harry-polo-game-3310.html

A different polo event: Harry & Simon
http://i26.tinypic.com/1z2d1g3.jpg
Isn't Simon a cutie? :D :wub:

What's the story on Simon...I haven't seen him lately...

simon looks really cute, do youknow something else about him?

Jamie, harry, Simon, and an unidentified gal pal (some captions claimed she was Arabella Musgrave but I always doubted it)
http://i26.tinypic.com/20gnu3p.jpg

There is another TRF thread where you can see more pics from the above event, which Princess Beatrice also attended, with her own crowd.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/beatrice-harry-polo-game-3310.html

That is definitely not Arabella, her name is Maggie, but no last name because it's a privacy thing, isn't it?

Can anyone give me info/pics on Simon?

LOL i'm trying to find someone with a rex features account who can get ahold of a list of pics with Simon in it, but no luck yet.

OMG Harry is beautiful, in face and body. I am so happy to see them together and that the rumors of a split are not true.

The girl next to Chelsy in this picture is, maybe, Shaun's girlfriend?
And the guy in the sort of lime colored shirt seems like the body of Tom van S, the head/hair of James Meade.... hmm :D Jom?

Has Shaun broken up with Anna Bernard? I don't think that's Anna... :ermm: It's a shame if they have broken up. I quite liked them as a couple...

Does anybody know, if Prince William is still friend with Nicholas Knatchbull? I read, they were close friends as they were kids and teens...

And what about his sister Alexandra Knatchbull? Is she still in the young royal circle???

This video is up on Natalie Imbruglia's website - the article claims it's "based on a raucous house party with Prince Harry and his friends" ( the one where he showed up in the doctor's mask )and that she "enlisted the help of other members of Harry’s clubbing crowd in the video. :ermm: Does anyone recognize anyone in the video as one of Harry's friends?

The article;
Party animal Natalie Imbruglia cosies up to Sam Branson in her latest music video | Mail Online

The video; (it's on the front page )
Natalie Imbruglia : Home

It was stated that Lord Frederic's wedding reception is being held at Annabel Goldsmith's estate and that the Kent's are friends with Annabel.
So I was wondering if William and Harry were friendly with Annabel or her kids since Princess Diana was known to be very close friends with her. Anyone know?

It was stated that Lord Frederic's wedding reception is being held at Annabel Goldsmith's estate and that the Kent's are friends with Annabel.
So I was wondering if William and Harry were friendly with Annabel or her kids since Princess Diana was known to be very close friends with her. Anyone know?

Lady Annabels youngest is two years older than William. :)
Ben Goldsmith the youngest is also married with 3 children, so I doubt he's out partying every night. :flowers:
So I don't think they are close friends, might have met at a party once. The Princes might know Jemima the eldest Goldsmith, through her friendship with Diana.

Does anybody know, if Prince William is still friend with Nicholas Knatchbull? I read, they were close friends as they were kids and teens...

And what about his sister Alexandra Knatchbull? Is she still in the young royal circle???

Alexandra is I think still studying in Washington. :)
I don't think William and Harry have seen Nicholas for a while, especially since the drugs incident. :p

I wouldn't mind Alexandra for William. She's gorgeous and looks very regal! I wonder what she's studying in Washington and when she'll be finished.

Lady Annabels youngest is two years older than William. :)
Ben Goldsmith the youngest is also married with 3 children, so I doubt he's out partying every night. :flowers:
So I don't think they are close friends, might have met at a party once. The Princes might know Jemima the eldest Goldsmith, through her friendship with Diana.
Thanks lumutqueen. I didn't see your reply on the previous page. I know Annabel was almost like a mother figure to Diana so I thought maybe she still kept in touch with the Princes occassionly but maybe not.

I don't know if Annabel keeps in touch with them or not, but her son Ben Goldsmith was just at Tom Parker Bowles' book launch recently so he obviously socializes with that crowd. So William might at least know Ben especially since they're close in age.

Alexandra is I think still studying in Washington. :)
I don't think William and Harry have seen Nicholas for a while, especially since the drugs incident. :p

Alexandra graduated in 2008 actually but I'm under the impression that she doesn't run in the same circle as William anymore. You don't hear much about her...

Alexandra graduated in 2008 actually but I'm under the impression that she doesn't run in the same circle as William anymore. You don't hear much about her...

If she study in US, she has another friends, maybe she doesn't spent much time in UK now or she's never been really good friends with princes.

I don't know if this has been discussed before but are Princes William and Harry good friends with Camilla's children Tom Parker-Bowles and Laura Lopez?

I read quite awhile ago that William became close to Tom Parker Bowles and they talked on the phone a lot. Don't know if it's true. Perhaps someone else might know more.

I read quite awhile ago that William became close to Tom Parker Bowles and they talked on the phone a lot. Don't know if it's true. Perhaps someone else might know more.

Being stepbrothers I imagine they have talked a bit. But seeing as Tom has a growing family and William is training I can't imagine they talk too much as this present time. :)

I've noticed Laura Lopez seems to go to the same social events as William but I don't know if they socialize privately. I've heard Charles & Camilla get together with Camilla's family at Christmas time so maybe Harry & William see them during the holidays.

The Telegraph article makes it sound like they've broken up for good. However, as far as I know, the wedding was just delayed till Jecca gets het degree. Jecca and Hugh are still very much together.

The Telegraph article makes it sound like they've broken up for good. However, as far as I know, the wedding was just delayed till Jecca gets het degree. Jecca and Hugh are still very much together.
What is she going to school for (what's her degree), and where is she going to school? Also, when is she supposed to finish? Thanks.

She studies for her postgraduate degree at University College London.
I believe her degree is in Art and History, although she did take courses of management (or was it marketing?) about a year ago.

Thanks Marsel. :flowers: Maybe she took those business courses to help her fiance' Hugh with his company.

Back
Top Bottom